Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss (130363 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ikemsinachi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shimasparkle: Please palx,include me in your prayers i've been terribly dwn with a cold and fever.
Be healed in Jesus Name....Amen!
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by lirusehn(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shimasparkle: Please palx,include me in your prayers i've been terribly dwn with a cold and fever.
Lord is ur healer. He is wiv u
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by jerrytosin: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
There is to Inform qualified candidate 4 the 2013/04 p.utme screening to complete dere registration and await the announcement of new dates 4 d screening Execise due to ASUU strike dat why al this is happening thank God a meeting ws hold lst week saturday and d out cum we r waiting for ASUU to come togather nd discuss nd brng out dere speech out we pray it wil cum out Good. Greatest Zaria only Abu my duty is to sell hostel even look for house in off campus "Agent" contact Jerry everybody in skul fwend do quick b4 d hostel wil be filled up buh off campus wil stil be dere.
Let talk 2go~cooljerry1
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by jerrytosin: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
There is to Inform qualified candidate 4 the 2013/04 p.utme screening to complete dere registration and await the announcement of new dates 4 d screening Execise due to ASUU strike dat why al this is happening thank God a meeting ws hold lst week saturday and d out cum we r waiting for ASUU to come togather nd discuss nd brng out dere speech out we pray it wil cum out Good. Greatest Zaria only Abu my duty is to sell hostel even look for house in off campus "Agent" contact Jerry everybody in skul fwend do quick b4 d hostel wil be filled up buh off campus wil stil be dere.
Let talk 2go~cooljerry1
Information on skul again+23407067430505 or 07067430531.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by jerrytosin: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
Faculty of Environmental 300level yellow man,VC Birthday on tuesday u r all invite d to cum down to his house 2:30pm Gift u r free 2 cum down with it
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
jerrytosin: Faculty of Environmental 300level yellow man,VC Birthday on tuesday u r all invite d to cum down to his house 2:30pm Gift u r free 2 cum down with it
egbami o,wat is this 1 saying o.u dnt even knw wat is going on in dix thread at all,itz bin 3 mnth nw dat awa putme has bin post pone indefinetly,no solutn 2 dat, u ar nw teling us dat vc is doing bath day. Bath day ko bad day ni.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by mochi1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lol....seriously what's dis nigga talkn abt....we never get write Pume,u don dy talk accommodation... Idnt think any1 is interested yet!

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2013
Infact,a.b.u wil neva cease to amaze me ooo. A.b.u is the only fed uni in nigeria dat i can figure awt that hasn't do their putme o ga oo.
GOD HELEP US 4 NAIJA OO,INFACT ASUU DON TAYAD.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by mochi1(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2013
Lateef9961: Infact,a.b.u wil neva cease to amaze me ooo. A.b.u is the only fed uni in nigeria dat i can figure awt that hasn't do their putme o ga oo.
GOD HELEP US 4 NAIJA OO,INFACT ASUU DON TAYAD.
ha ha bros!!! No be dem alone ooo,university of ibadan sef never write n students don register already,even b4 we did. Its because of d strike and its a protocol dat shld b followed...other fed school's too had to postpone their exam too...Just keep calm!
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by JewelBukky(f): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2013
Hehehehheeheheeehhehehhe..... Jerrytosin all rounder fun re! E b like say u miss road dis tym o... Dis na ABU fa... No be Uniabuja oooo.... U dig I got ur point ooo... Buh nat to worry, huh? Wen d tym fr dt comes, m sure interested pals will come fr u. Come to tink of it, whose VC'S bufday r u tlkin abt? Adelabu own or ABU own? Whosoeva it is, abeg helep me tell am say Jewel Bukky dey wish am well ooo.....
jerrytosin: There is to Inform qualified candidate 4 the 2013/04 p.utme screening to complete dere registration and await the announcement of new dates 4 d screening Execise due to ASUU strike dat why al this is happening thank God a meeting ws hold lst week saturday and d out cum we r waiting for ASUU to come togather nd discuss nd brng out dere speech out we pray it wil cum out Good. Greatest Zaria only Abu my duty is to sell hostel even look for house in off campus "Agent" contact Jerry everybody in skul fwend do quick b4 d hostel wil be filled up buh off campus wil stil be dere.
Let talk 2go~cooljerry1

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by JewelBukky(f): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2013
mochi1: ha ha bros!!! No be dem alone ooo,university of ibadan sef never write n students don register already,even b4 we did. Its because of d strike and its a protocol dat shld b followed...other fed school's too had to postpone their exam too...Just keep calm!
hmmm dt ui own na specio o... Una go still wait fr shortlisted names of candidates invited fr pume.... Taaarrh! Ui almost took lyf outta me lst yr.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Rexsul: 1:57am On Sep 24, 2013
mochi1: ha ha bros!!! No be dem alone ooo,university of ibadan sef never write n students don register already,even b4 we did. Its because of d strike and its a protocol dat shld b followed...other fed school's too had to postpone their exam too...Just keep calm!
ui have reschedule their post ume 2 hold ds week saturday.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by lirusehn(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2013
I saw sumbdy in ma dream ovanight. Plz whose surname is Afolayan?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ikemsinachi(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2013
It's well
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
1.an example of spontanious reaction.
2.3 example of photochemical reactn
3.different between heat and temp.
4.which hormones is known as growth hormone?
5.the hormone that control the opening and closing of the uterine wall is?
6.why is the urethra urogenital in nature?
7.what is the function of epiglotis in mammals?
8.example of elastic cartilage.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tnx all 4 ur best wishes,im well now,nd i knw everytin is gonna be ok cncerning our p.ume nd admission,everytin's gonna be just fine,it cnt get any worse.

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
IF A.B.U LYK IT OR NOT,I KNOW BY THE GRACE OF GOD,AM GOING TO BE A BONAFIED VETERINARY STUDENT OF A.B.U DIX YR,I DNT KNOW HOW GOD IS GOING 2 DO IT,BUT I KNOW HE WILL DO it.
Amin.
if u believe in dix prayer,say ur own 2 and he wil surely ansa awa prayer
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ikemsinachi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lateef9961: 1.an example of spontanious reaction.
2.3 example of photochemical reactn
3.different between heat and temp.
4.which hormones is known as growth hormone?
5.the hormone that control the opening and closing of the uterine wall is?
6.why is the urethra urogenital in nature?
7.what is the function of epiglotis in mammals?
8.example of elastic cartilage.
1. Dropping of pure sodium into water. This rxn is also called irreversible rxn.
2.I. CH4 + CL2 ---------> CH3CL + HCL
II. H2 + Cl2 ---------> 2HCl
III. AgCl + O2 ----------> AgclO3 (oxidation of Ag)
3. Heat is the amount of energy in the system while temperature is the measure of the average molecular motions in the system.
4. Peptide hormone. It is a protein based hormone called somatropin
5. Estrogen
6. It serves two purposes. Reproductory and also excretory in function
7. It guards the entrance to the larynx and prevents food material from entering the trachea during food swallowing
8. They are found in
I) The lobe of the ear. II) the epiglottis and iii) parts of the larynx.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by JewelBukky(f): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
lirusehn: I saw sumbdy in ma dream ovanight. Plz whose surname is Afolayan?
Jeeez...! Dude wat has d dream got to do wit d surname Nd... Hw did u cme abt it? Hun? 'Josefu alala'
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by lirusehn(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
Jewel Bukky: Jeeez...! Dude wat has d dream got to do wit d surname Nd... Hw did u cme abt it? Hun? 'Josefu alala'
hahah!!! Joseph indeed. I ave some info 4 him/her
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by mochi1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
lirusehn: I saw sumbdy in ma dream ovanight. Plz whose surname is Afolayan?
ehn ehn, I been get one lecturer like dat,nahim name b dat....jst tell me d news,I go report am to am
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by lirusehn(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
mochi1: ehn ehn, I been get one lecturer like dat,nahim name b dat....jst tell me d news,I go report am to am
tell am make he check www.afolayan.com or make e cum join NL so we o fit tok
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ikemsinachi: 1. Dropping of pure sodium into water. This rxn is also called irreversible rxn.
3. Heat is the amount of energy in the system while temperature is the measure of the average molecular motions in the system.
5. Estrogen
7. It guards the entrance to the larynx and prevents food material from entering the trachea during food swallowing
8. They are found in
corrections.
1.the conversion of iron two to iron three wich is known as rusting. It takes place in the presence of oxygen and water. It is acceleratd by the presence of carbon (iv) oxide in the atmosphere.
3.heat is the total internal energy of a body while temperature is the average kinetic energy of a body.
5.it is OXYTOCIN. It is produced by the pituitary gland,it also controls the flow of milk from the mammary gland.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ikemsinachi: 1. Dropping of pure sodium into water. This rxn is also called irreversible rxn.
5. Estrogen
8. They are found in
corrections.
1.the conversion of iron two to iron three wich is known as rusting. It takes place in the presence of oxygen and water. It is acceleratd by the presence of carbon (iv) oxide in the atmosphere.
3.heat is the total internal energy of a body while temperature is the average kinetic energy of a body.
5.it is OXYTOCIN. It is produced by the pituitary gland,it also controls the flow of milk from the mammary gland.
U tried sha
xpeting ur questn 2
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Shimasparkle: Tnx all 4 ur best wishes,im well now,nd i knw everytin is gonna be ok cncerning our p.ume nd admission,everytin's gonna be just fine,it cnt get any worse.
how was ur body my dear?
Pls go 2 d nearest vet clinic,NOO!!!! Itz a mistake, pls go 2 the nearest hospital 4 proper medication ehn. Pele so gbo
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Rexsul: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lateef9961: how was ur body my dear?
Pls go 2 d nearest vet clinic,NOO!!!! Itz a mistake, pls go 2 the nearest hospital 4 proper medication ehn. Pele so gbo
she sey she don wel n u stil dey dey direct her 2d nearest vet. clinic.....i knw fit seperate fight o angry
Lateef9961: how was ur body my dear?
she sey she don wel n u stil dey dey direct her 2d nearest vet. clinic.....i knw fit seperate fight o
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by mochi1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
lirusehn: tell am make he check www.afolayan.com or make e cum join NL so we o fit tok
no shaking nah....so I no fit be him delegate 4 here shey....
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by lirusehn(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
mochi1: no shaking nah....so I no fit be him delegate 4 here shey....
u o fear wetin i wan tell am sev now
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by mochi1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
lirusehn: u o fear wetin i wan tell am sev now
hahaha,y I go fear I b man o ...oya talk am jor
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ikemsinachi(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2013
Lateef9961: corrections.
U tried sha
xpeting ur questn 2
CHIEF, are not saying the same thing here. You like discrediting people. Hmmm! Except NO5, I knew I would fail it. But for the rest, my answers are accurate. I thought I had explained all these for you via 2go. Molecular motion what is it? It is a kinetic energy. Is RUST not an irreversibe reaction in which the free energy is negative? △ G = △ H - T△ S. I don't have the strength to type. I would detailed u. Let's see on 2go by 9pm today. REVENGE........man utd Vs Liverpool. 7:45 pm on ma mind.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Ikemsinachi(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2013
Lateef9961: corrections.
U tried sha
xpeting ur questn 2
CHIEF, are we not saying the same thing here? You like discrediting people. Hmmm! Except NO5, I knew I would fail it. But for the rest, my answers are accurate. I thought I had explained all these for you via 2go. Molecular motion what is it? It is a kinetic energy. Is RUST not an irreversibe reaction in which the free energy is negative? △ G = △ H - T△ S. I don't have the strength to type. I would detailed u on 2go. Let's see on 2go by 9pm today. REVENGE things tonight........man utd Vs Liverpool. 7:45 pm on ma mind.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by lirusehn(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2013
mochi1: hahaha,y I go fear I b man o ...oya talk am jor
na to carry d person put for house as wife sure pass o. *winkz

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (143) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021