Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,778 members, 7,908,999 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart (6313 Views)

10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies / Your Top 20 Evergreen Love Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2006
janet jackson again,

areosmith,dont wanna miss a thing

blue,u make me wanna

simon webbe,lay your hands

destiny's child,brown eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by keishalyn(f): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2006
You and Me by Lifehouse really gets to me I LOVE THAT SONG so much

Then Girl Next Door by Saving Jane really hits home
because i like a guy and i am the girl next door and his crush is the prom queen and senior class president
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2006
Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touch My Your Heart ?? ---- Really, five songs ain't even enough:

All Westlife songs touches my heart. cheesy

All Backstreet Boyz songs touches my heart.   smiley

All Boys II Men songs touches my heart.  smiley

'Some' of Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, and Celine Dion songs touches my heart.  smiley

A lot of songs touches my heart.  smiley
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touch My Your Heart ?? ---- Really, five songs ain't even enough:

All Westlife songs touches my heart. cheesy

All Backstreet Boyz songs touches my heart. smiley

All Boys II Men songs touches my heart. smiley

'Some' of Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, and Celine Dion songs touches my heart. smiley

A lot of songs touches my heart. smiley

i can see that u are a big fans of them
all of thire songs touch ya heart undecided undecided undecided
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

i can see that u are a big fans of them
all of thire songs touch ya heart undecided undecided undecided

Oh! Absolutely !! smiley

I've got like all of Westlife, BSB, and Boys II Men albums

And just 'Some' of Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion.

Yeah. You can say I am a big fan of --- Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, Celine Dion, Boys II Men, BSB, and Westlife. smiley
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Oh! Absolutely !! smiley

I've got like all of Westlife, BSB, and Boys II Men albums

And just 'Some' of Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion.

Yeah. You can say I am a big fan of --- Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, Celine Dion, Boys II Men, BSB, and Westlife. smiley

i like backstreetboys too,and westlife,
they are my n1 fans.
i love one of backstreet boys,that's nick i love him kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

i like backstreetboys too,and westlife,
they are my n1 fans.
i love one of backstreet boys,that's nick i love him kiss kiss kiss kiss

That's nice. smiley

BSB and Westlife are really good, I love their voice, it just goes very well together.

The lyrics are so emotional, the tunes, Gosh !! So emotional.

Westlife and BSB Rock !!! smiley
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2006
. . .And not forgetting Boys II Men too !!! smiley

They also Rock !! smiley
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2006
cool coolthey are cool too,but
i dont listend to thire music like that?
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

i don't listend to thire music like that?

How do you mean ??
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Rhodalyn(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2006
Good-bye
power of love
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2006
Z4M4eva:

How do you mean ??

i mean i dont listend to thire music
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

i mean i don't listend to thire music

Alright
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2006
but i've heard thire music

they are cool,but backstreet boys are cool
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

but i've heard thire music

they are cool,but backstreet boys are cool

Uhm. . .Okay. Yeah they are cool. smiley

I love their song ----- Incomplete  smiley

Among others of course. smiley
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Uhm. . .Okay. Yeah they are cool. smiley

I love their song ----- Incomplete smiley

Among others of course. smiley

i love,as long as you love me and all i have to gave
i's cool kiss kiss
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

i love,as long as you love me and all i have to gave
i's cool kiss kiss

Yeah. They are nice songs too.
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Yeah. They are nice songs too.

very nice love songs kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

very nice love songs kiss kiss kiss

What kind of songs do you listen to ??
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2006
Z4M4eva:

What kind of songs do you listen to ??

hmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided,i listen to love songs

pop

r and b

hihop
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Z4M4eva(f): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

hmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided,i listen to love songs

pop

r and b

hihop

That's Kool. I listen to a lil bit of Rap, R&b and Hip Hop.
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by skylady(f): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2006
thank u lord by 2face

brown eyes by destiny child

touch me by brandy

african queen by 2face

all the man that i need by whitney houston
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by eveseh(f): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2006
mairah carey,we belong together
african queen,2face
ciara,and i
pcd,stick witu
shania twain,u are still the one
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by spikelord(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
Mine are all old school songs:

Celine Dion-------- If that's what it takes
Blue-----------------One Love
Madonna-----------FroZen
Backstreet boys-- The One
Dido-----------------White Flag
Blue-----------------U make me wanna
Blue feat Elton John---Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Whitney Houston------I will always love you
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by dominique(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2006
Hello by lionel richie
just 4 u by lionel richie
kiss by a rose by seal.
Runaway by styl plus.
Breathe easy by blue.
Actually the list is endless.
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by hotangel2(f): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2006
If i aint got you -- alicia keys

Olo mi -- tosin martins

Celine dion -- Everything

My love -- Westlife

Hello -- Lionel richie (gatta love that song)

So much more.
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by bolex(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2006
olo mi

so sick , grin by Neyo

abeg ,,,,,

lol
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Outkast(f): 1:46am On Apr 28, 2006
Craig David- Once in a Lifetime

Craig David- Unbelieveable

Floetry ft Sebastian Rogers-Now you're gone

Craig David-You know what

Our Lady of Peace-Somewhere out there

~~~Actuallly, it should be changed to at least 10, I can go on and on, come on please~~~
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by lauryn(f): 1:51am On Apr 28, 2006
sade adu------------by ur side
backstreet boyz---incomplete
Celine Dion----------all her songs
Jah Cure---------------love is
Jay Cure---------------Only U
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by Outkast(f): 1:55am On Apr 28, 2006
lauryn:

Jah Cure---------------love is
Jay Cure---------------Only U
Does songs are banging man, especially only you, where are you Lauryn,N.Y?
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by lauryn(f): 2:04am On Apr 28, 2006
@ Oukast
toronto
Re: Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart by dearzi(f): 3:20am On Apr 28, 2006
Savage Garden-- Madly, Truely, Deeply
Shania Twain--- From This Moment (my wedding song)
Aerosmith---- Don't Want To Miss A Thing
NSYNC--- This I Promise You
Faith Hill & Tim McGraw-- It's Your Love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Piano Makossa Chord Progression. / Wizkid Dropout Of School In Pursuit Of Musical Career / Jay-Z To Perform In Lagos On October 9th ( false: 2006 tour dates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.