Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,501 members, 7,937,453 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Working With Electronic Components - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Working With Electronic Components (635 Views)

Get Any Kind Of Electronic Components For Your Projects In Port Harcourt / 24 Hours power supply,Order for your components.(pictures) / Electronic Components Shops In Abuja Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working With Electronic Components by traeces(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
I am currently working on fabricating a machinery that requires a meaningful level of automation. As a result, am working at combining electronic components to build this desired automation and control into the machine.
I came here in the hope i'll find people who have had experience working with electronic components particularly microcontrollers and digital sensors so we could rub minds.
If we need to talk off the forum, my email is goldtraeces@gmail.com.
Re: Working With Electronic Components by traeces(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
What is most important to me is if anyone happens to have information regarding where i can find these components to buy in Makurdi, Jos, Abuja or Lagos. Am talking about assembled arduino motherboards and accessory components. I'll like such information please. Thanks
Re: Working With Electronic Components by homerac7: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
check those technicians in Oshodi or Alaba elctronics components sections. they r good and can deliver as long as you can explain what you want to achieve to them clearly.
Re: Working With Electronic Components by traeces(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Thanks Homerac7. Noted

(1) (Reply)

Wine Torch1 For Sell / In Need Of Galaxy S3 / Brand New Hp Pavilion DV6, intel core i5, 640G/4G for 99k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.