Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,045 members, 7,890,442 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Love As Energy Form And Conversion Paradox - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love As Energy Form And Conversion Paradox (568 Views)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / The Religion-freewill Paradox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love As Energy Form And Conversion Paradox by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Love is energy form. Just like electrical energy can be converted to light energy and heat energy using tungsten, it is possible to convert other forms of energy to love. Please house, what energy form can be converted to love energy and through what apparatus?
Re: Love As Energy Form And Conversion Paradox by Affiliated(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
I'm sure all other energy should be able to converted to love. Through which apparatus, I'm ignorant of. If you know how this can be done, please enlighten us. It's neccessary to the world
Re: Love As Energy Form And Conversion Paradox by 1k001(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
more research needed.

@Bilyonaire where does that your 'man and god' quote come from?

(1) (Reply)

Christain Folks / BBC: The Wonders Of Life: What Is Life? / I Was A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.