Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,185 members, 7,913,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

Paypal Account Opening - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Account Opening (706 Views)

Gtbank Commences “instant Account Opening” On Facebook / Guaranty Trust Bank Begins “instant Account Opening” On Facebook / In Need Of Account Opening Form- First Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Account Opening by gabriel74: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hi Guyz

My brother in US want to open Paypal account for me
What does he need to do that, does he need credit card or What?

thank waiting answers pls
Re: Paypal Account Opening by emailguru: 12:56am On Dec 31, 2012
All he needs is his bank details and then the paypal account will be verified using his bank details. I hope this helps.
Re: Paypal Account Opening by chuksvoice: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2012
This is suicidal, unless you are base in the usa. If you are base in Nigeria, then you have to buy a dedicated us vpn account from reliable website, so you can access the paypal in question, otherwise expect paypal hammer
Re: Paypal Account Opening by leopromz: 5:42am On Jan 02, 2013
gabriel74: Hi Guyz

My brother in US want to open Paypal account for me
What does he need to do that, does he need credit card or What?

thank waiting answers pls

IS NOT BY VERIFYING PAYPAL, IT IS THE WITHDRAWAL THAT IS THE PROBLEM.
SO I WILL SAY GO TO www.pay101pal.com TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF
Re: Paypal Account Opening by arbitrage: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2013
If you have blackberry phone, go to whatismyipaddress.com to know if yours is Nigerian IP or foreign. If it is foreign, then you can use that to operate your Paypal after he has opened it for you or you open it yourself. I think he can with either his US bank acount or US card. Do not access it thereafter with Nigerian IP address.

I discovered not only blackberry has the foreign IP (though I saw one with Nigerian IP yesterday). My Samsung galaxy pocket showed Nigerian IP for the default browser while it shows USA for the opera mini I installed on it.
Re: Paypal Account Opening by obiscolly(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
If he doesn't have a bank account, he can create a US Virtual bank account. Get details here www.naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=15 But its best you open it urself here in nigeria cos even if he opens it for you, ur acct might be limited if u access from other locations. The link explains more on that.
Cheers!
Re: Paypal Account Opening by emailguru: 5:18am On Jan 03, 2013
What do you really need a paypal account for? I really desire to help you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn From Your Bank!! / A Hotel For Sale. / Pls How Can Somebody Register His Product With Nafdac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.