Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business (1496 Views)

Opening A USA Bank Account / My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia / Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by leverage12(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Guys please help. How do I get a usa address for my online biz/ website since most white dont like Nigeria. I head there are some companies that help asist with address. Please I need someone to help me with their names and how I can go about it. Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by lekkie073(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
419, yahooyahoo avenue, gbajue district, ole, usa. dat should do...

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by Hardetutu01(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
I av many addresses with contact infomation of US based people.Contact me on adetutu77@gmail.com
Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by emailguru: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2012
What kind of business do you want to use the US address for?
Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by leverage12(m): 4:27am On Dec 31, 2012
Na wa for people ooo. I was thinking of creating a freelance site and need to touch lot of people, but my fear is having enough traffic expecially from countries out side Nigeria, since most people out side Nigeria dont like Nigeria because they see us as scammer and would not want to do business with you, if they know you are from Nigeria. That is why I need it ooo, its not like am a scammer my self. So please dont get me wrong please.
Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by 2sexy(m): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2012
If is to receive money, checks, goods, goto myus.com or shipito.com . You can also get a US phone number that will ring through phond, but all these ain't free. Pay them and get what you want.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by leverage12(m): 5:54am On Dec 31, 2012
2sexy: If is to receive money, checks, goods, goto myus.com or shipito.com . You can also get a US phone number that will ring through phond, but all these ain't free. Pay them and get what you want.
thanks bro I really appreciate. God bless
Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by STEKENT: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Remember, when you have make alot of money using myus or other mail forwarding site you may be ask about your SSN or US identity so do ur research well.
Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by 2sexy(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2012
STEKENT: Remember, when you have make alot of money using myus or other mail forwarding site you may be ask about your SSN or US identity so do ur research well.
WRONG! Why didnt they ask my neighbour, who bought a BB at ebay.com, to tender SSN? You are the one that need to your research. As long as you can pay for their service, you get your goods.
Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by mikelwire(m): 5:00am On Jan 10, 2013
When You are ready you contact me, and mean while where is your company located for now?
Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by leverage12(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
mikelwire: When You are ready you contact me, and mean while where is your company located for now?
bro I will get in touch with you when am fully reading, its just that I need to put one or two things together. thanks
Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by arbitrage: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2013
leverage12: bro I will get in touch with you when am fully reading, its just that I need to put one or two things together. thanks

You can also use myamericanshipper.com free of registration as you only pay when your item comes and you will see the cost per kg on their website. They are based in California. Please remove the mentality of the whites hate Nigerian from your faculty. That is a racist and backward mentality that leaders give for maladministration and under-performance. If your hands are clean, you will have no issue with your service providers from whatever country.

@Stekent; there is nothing like SSN or US citizenship requirements in myus.com services. I have been using them since 2006/7 when they were known as Access USA and they deliver within days by Fedex/DHL. They are based in Florida, USA. They have different categories of service like the one you pay monthly and they one you pay annually but I chose the once off initial payment option. That is costlier in terms of rate of charge per kg when your item is to be sent to you compared to those monthly options that your items will be shipped at cheaper rate per kg and they can even repackage and consolidate them for you before sending to you if you want.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by emailguru: 3:29am On Jan 26, 2013
I have equally used myuse.com in the past, their services are good and reliable. You only need to do your due diligence.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get A USA Address For My Online Business by leverage12(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2013
Guys can't really express how much greatful I am for your support on this. Thanks and God bless. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. / ILL Money? / 4 Years & N15 Million After-this Business Works!!! Any Other Testomonies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.