Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,470 members, 7,904,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Have You Contributed To Life?! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Contributed To Life?! (940 Views)

How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? / You And I Might Have Contributed To Someone's Death / How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Contributed To Life?! by Hsmpwise(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2008
Shalom,

We, as humans, demand so much out of life. We want good government, nice houses, fine cars, wealth, good kids, cleaner and sustainable environment, etc. The list is endless, depending on each person's priority.

May be now is the time to pause and ponder. What has been your contribution to life? What has been your contribution to living and humanity. You do not need to have a nobel prize for life to feel your impact. You do not need to be a Rockefeller for you to have made a significant contribution to existence. For i tell you one thing, brothers and sisters, we all in our various ways, with our little, small and big acts, make life tick. We constitute humanity and make history in our various ways.

So, let's start having your comments. I say, once again, what have you contributed to life?! It is not just enough to demand so much of living. What have you returned back to it?
Re: What Have You Contributed To Life?! by almondjoy(f): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2008
Loving maself and living life to the fullest of course! One less depressed, psychotic, maladjusted person in the world to suck the[b] life [/b] ourrrra the rest of us who love to live "life" to the fullest! Life has thanked me profusely as a keep living it! cool

LG-------Life's Good!
Re: What Have You Contributed To Life?! by jgirl3: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2008
AJ - Don't you sleep? shocked shocked shocked I dey fear you oooo.

@ topic - love and care. Also I give everything my best so I give the world my best too.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Life?! by almondjoy(f): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2008
j-girl:

AJ - Don't you sleep? shocked shocked shocked I dey fear you oooo.

@ topic - love and care. Also I give everything my best so I give the world my best too.

Na night shift cause am. grin  I am a chronic insomniac. So I wake up at 2AM everyday regardless of if I am off or not!   Sorry darling!  I will keep it as quite as possible!  I go soon go sleep--only for lak 2 hours. grin

How can you sleep when you should be living life? shocked

Sleeping is for depressed people so their medications can have time to take the "desired effect"! wink
Re: What Have You Contributed To Life?! by jgirl3: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2008
almondjoy:

Na night shift cause am. grin So I wake up at 2AM everyday regardless of if I am off or not! Sorry darling! I will keep it as quite as possible! I go soon go sleep--only for lak 2 hours. grin

How can you sleep when you should be living life? shocked

Lol - na wa !!! I was just wondering. I don't usually sleep though but I was wondering if i had a partner-in-crime on NL. I woke up at 9p.m. - now I can't sleep and I have class in 4 hours cry cry cry cry tongue
Re: What Have You Contributed To Life?! by tRoOE(f): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2008
SEX SEX SEX lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed just kidding

Just doing me, enjoying life at any possible way, and living stress free because this life is to precious than letting morons, asshole ruin it for me grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Contributed To Life?! by holythug(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2008
still contributin

(1) (Reply)

2012 / 20 Things You Didn't Know About: Kissing / Corruption: Wikileaks Fingers Okonjo-iweala, El-rufai, Anenih, Govs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.