Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,551 members, 7,921,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (569041 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by dopekid: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
@under12 @ceehory i think itz math,eng,phy nd chem...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2013
The JAMB brochure is meant to be some kinda guide.
If you have doubts as to the right subject combination required for the course you wanna study, for pete's sake, look it up in your JAMB brochure(s), and stop posting unnecessary questions on here!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Jungunu(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2013
Sanguine: The JAMB brochure is meant to be some kinda guide.
If you have doubts as to the right subject combination required for the course you wanna study, for pete's sake, look it up in your JAMB brochure(s), and stop posting unnecessary questions on here!!
sowie 4 dis questn dr,are u alredy a funaabite or u an aspirant?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2013

Sanguine, pls take it easy. Evryone has d right to ask questions no matter how stupid it may sound. We'll out here to help each other. If there's anythng confusin u, u hav the right to ask here instead of keepin quiet and makin a grave mistake.

But when u decide to be askin questions dat has already been answered before in dis thread, it becomes frustrating.

Anyway, most pple can't go through d stress of of reviewing previous posts on d thread. They prefer to ask the question again if it has been asked a million tyms here.

Ladies and gentlemen, let's try to maintain sanity here.

Good morning.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by queeneth26(f): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2013
Hi, pls I need to know if I actually have any chance getting in unaab dis year, I chose it as my 1st choice, agricultural extension but the problem I have is dat I have chemistry d7 in my o'levels but all other subjects are above c6, so is d chemistry a huge problem?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2013
under12: Pls what's the jamb subjects for statistics in unaab
Ceerohy Cint: Pls! Wah's d jamb subject 4 computer science..?

English, Math, Physics and Chemistry. For both CSC and STS
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2013
queeneth26: Hi, pls I need to know if I actually have any chance getting in unaab dis year, I chose it as my 1st choice, agricultural extension but the problem I have is dat I have chemistry d7 in my o'levels but all other subjects are above c6, so is d chemistry a huge problem?

You really need at least C6 in Chemistry. Are you sitting for the current ongoing WAEC?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by queeneth26(f): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2013
​ no m not but I can still register for d gce, right?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2013
queeneth26: ​ no m not but I can still register for d gce, right?

To be frank, GCE won't meet up with this year admission... Just try your luck and see...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by queeneth26(f): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thank u for ur help
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tamax: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Osumare2013:

Sanguine, pls take it easy. Evryone has d right to ask questions no matter how stupid it may sound. We'll out here to help each other. If there's anythng confusin u, u hav the right to ask here instead of keepin quiet and makin a grave mistake.

But when u decide to be askin questions dat has already been answered before in dis thread, it becomes frustrating.

Anyway, most pple can't go through d stress of of reviewing previous posts on d thread. They prefer to ask the question again if it has been asked a million tyms here.

Good morning.

Are you not the person that need answer to ya question, what is the big deal there not for you to review previous post... do u tink pple that are here are ya slave to be answering any of ya question that as been answered several times on this tread...pls if u said its stress to review the previous post i will advice you to go to the school and make enquirers ya self rather than been lazy to read.that is why many of you fail exam due to lack and unwillingness to read.#smh
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tamax: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
@Osumare2013]

Are you not the person that need answer to ya question, what is the big deal there not for you to review previous post... do u tink pple that are here are ya slave to be answering any ya question that as been answer several times on this tread...pls if its stress for you to review the previous post i will advice you to go to the school and make enquirers rather than been lazy to read.that is why many of you fail exam due to lack and unwillingness to read.#smh
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
hi brodas wats good hw is d preparation going wish all jambites and d.e applicants all the best dont forget prayers

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by BOG87(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Tamax:

Are you not the person that need answer to ya question, what is the big deal there not for you to review previous post... do u tink pple that are here are ya slave to be answering any of ya question that as been answered several times on this tread...pls if u said its stress to review the previous post i will advice you to go to the school and make enquirers ya self rather than been lazy to read.that is why many of you fail exam due to lack and unwillingness to read.#smh

[color=#770077][/color]abah Tamar!!!!though I understand ur plight, but all stil d same, we need 2 tak ting easy wit one anoda & examine our choice of wordz, bearing in mind dat we all av diff temperament..I am nt supportin Osumare, cos we need to "go-forward", bt we shld also b aware dat som may nt b able to & some new naiaralanderz shld b helped....

Thankz & Regards

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Jungunu: sowie 4 dis questn dr,are u alredy a funaabite or u an aspirant?

That's a rather irrelevant question!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2013

Ask something else more pertinent and I'd be more than glad to answer you. Is that ok?? Mr Jungunu!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tolanyb(f): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
@Tamax... Does Osumare2013 sounds or write like an aspirant? He is a funaabite lik u and also trying to help we aspirant... Try to comprehend wat he wrote b4 pressing d P-key
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Tamax: @Osumare2013]

Are you not the person that need answer to ya question, what is the big deal there not for you to review previous post... do u tink pple that are here are ya slave to be answering any ya question that as been answer several times on this tread...pls if its stress for you to review the previous post i will advice you to go to the school and make enquirers rather than been lazy to read.that is why many of you fail exam due to lack and unwillingness to read.#smh

Mr. Tamax, I think u misunderstood my post. I'm not an aspirant, neither am I the one repeating questions. So pls, try to be less irrational with ur comments.
Well, I've not seen lots of ur posts here which makes me feel u're new here. So, let me explain what's goin on to you.
In d first 5 pages of dis thread, most questions hav been treated. I even posted a link where u can download d funaab admission requirements. It contains utme, DE and O level requirements for all courses offered by funaab. I also posted a link where u can access d e-format of jamb brochure. All these are in bid to avoid unneccessary questions.

Instead of some newbies to review those posts and get d answer to their questions, they'll still prefer to post d questions here again, thereby flooding the thread. This is what I'm tryin to preach against.

And Mr Tamax, u're quoting me to be the one asking irrelevant questions. I'm not d one in need to help or answers.

Good evening.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by under12: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2013
Tamax: @Osumare2013]

smh...kids
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Jungunu(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Sanguine:

Ask something else more pertinent and I'd be more than glad to answer you. Is that ok?? Mr Jungunu!
yeah,datz 1 of my pertinent questionz 4 u,so u av gat 2 ansa me b4 av gat 2 ask anoda 1...smh,u sef lyk dat my name,jungunu.... tongue
Sanguine:

yeah,datz 1 of my pertinent questionz 4 u,so u av gat 2 ansa me b4 av gat 2 ask anoda 1...smh,u sef lyk dat my name,jungunu....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tamax: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2013
Tolanyb: @Tamax... Does Osumare2013 sounds or write like an aspirant? He is a funaabite like u and also trying to help we aspirant... Try to comprehend wat he wrote b4 pressing d P-key

I didn't like pple asking question all over again that as been solved and answered in this forum or asking question that u can easily find in jamb brochure,why can we try and read previous post and ask relevant questions here. That was the reason i challenge Osumare2013 of his/her post.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2013
Tamax:

I didn't like pple asking question all over again that as been solved and answered in this forum or asking question that u can easily find in jamb brochure,why can we try and read previous post and ask relevant questions here. That was the reason i challenge Osumare2013 of his/her post.
TAMAX my guy true yan its always advisable to read through the forum most of the questions has been answered already dear funaabites to be we are one family i wish us all best of luck success stories shall be our portion INSHA ALLAH lets always pray and hope on the best

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tamax: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2013
Osumare2013:

Mr. Tamax, I think u misunderstood my post. I'm not an aspirant, neither am I the one repeating questions. So pls, try to be less irrational with ur comments.
Well, I've not seen lots of ur posts here which makes me feel u're new here. So, let me explain what's goin on to you.
In d first 5 pages of dis thread, most questions hav been treated. I even posted a link where u can download d funaab admission requirements. It contains utme, DE and O level requirements for all courses offered by funaab. I also posted a link where u can access d e-format of jamb brochure. All these are in bid to avoid unneccessary questions.

Instead of some newbies to review those posts and get d answer to their questions, they'll still prefer to post d questions here again, thereby flooding the thread. This is what I'm tryin to preach against.

And Mr Tamax, u're quoting me to be the one asking irrelevant questions. I'm not d one in need to help or answers.

Good evening.

Bro, i knew u are not the one asking irrelevant questions but rather than this ya post challenging Sanguine post :

"Sanguine, pls take it easy. Evryone has d right to ask questions no matter how silly it may sound. We'll out here to help each other. If there's anythng confusin u, u hav the right to ask here instead of keepin quiet and makin a grave mistake.

Good morning.

That is why i dis agree with u and make me to post something like that. Pls let us encourage the habit of reading, it all start from here when its stress for you to read something not much like dis, then ao will u be able to read something much than dis.. its all for our benefit.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tamax: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2013
HABRUZZY: TAMAX my guy true yan its always advisable to read through the forum most of the questions has been answered already dear funaabites to be we are one family i wish us all best of luck success stories shall be our portion INSHA ALLAH lets always pray and hope on the best

Abi now bro....By God grace its success stories that will be our portion@all
Hope ya nite was lovely and grate... Enjoy ya day bro
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tamax: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2013
Good!that is how it shuld be done i support you.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tamax: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2013
under12: smh...kids
Grown up bro..i tink u r old enough as u clam to tink b4 posting.#smh
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by kunlex445(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2013
Just less dan 11 days 2 jamb,May Allah crown our efforts with success..Good Luck all
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by SanusiAdewale1: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Tanx bro!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by under12: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Tamax:
Grown up bro..i tink u r old enough as u clam to tink b4 posting.#smh
look at who is talking abt growing up,a simple question was asked. It isn't a must for u to answer it,u cld hv simply ignored it. . .wetin u dey feel lyk,oga go play for sh!t abeg....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tamax: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
under12: look at who is talking abt growing up,a simple question was asked. It isn't a must for u to answer it,u cld hv simply ignored it. . .wetin u dey feel lyk,oga go play for sh!t abeg....
.........................................................................................................................
Silence is the best answer for a fool#smh
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by under12: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Tamax:
.........................................................................................................................
Silence is the best answer for a fool#smh
hehehehehe. . . .guy ure very funny.do u even knw d meaning of "smh" before u start behaving like shrek.
I dnt hv time for ur trash.pls try d next door

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.