Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,461 members, 7,940,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (569982 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: I mean I was so surprised! People find it cool to write!

Am-to ask questions
I'm-means you
Been-to a place
Being-how do I explain this(like you),I don't know how to really explain it,
There-refer to a place
Their-refer to people

I'm not being trying to act like a professor,just felt we should help eachother.

Yeah I get, but you know we have the 'you no holy pass' mentality. The ones that'll learn will learn sha, maybe few but they will. Just don't press too much on it, else you'll be castigated. Suffice to say, we're all learning.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: see I'm a final year student in colnas.....I had 222 in my jamb,46 in post jamb,33% composite okay? I had admission,it was just God.....and I know people with lesser ones!
There is no way ur comp is 33%
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2013

Am-to ask questions
I'm-means you
Been-to a place
There-refer to a place
Their-refer to people

I'm not being trying to act like a professor,just felt we should help eachother.
Cool though!!!!

It's germane to know that making use of BEEN whenever there is Has, Have, Or Had is applicable.

BEING is used whenever there is; Was, Is, Are

ITS is not IT's; Its is possesive adjective, and can only be used when refering to belonging to things.

IT's however means, It is.

For example, it's compulsory FUNAAB releases Second batch Admission List.

My views though.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Odunhana: FUNAAB doesn't have anything to do with your state. If that principle applies, my 58% in PUME and 55.2 composite would have secured me a place in FUNAAB. And with some of my friends with 50's composite would have been admitted. Just forget about whatever state you hailed from. Your score with God on your side will judge.
Are you 4rm abeokuta?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Yeah I get, but you know we have the 'you no holy pass' mentality. The ones that'll learn will learn sha, maybe few but they will. Just don't press too much on it, else you'll be castigated. Suffice to say, we're all learning.
castigated? Nah! They don't reaLly stand a chance to brawl that out! Have paid my dues,and chains has shackles off me! No body holy pass#sure.....but someone have to say it,kendrick came out and hiphop lovers were cool with it.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: When will people differentiate between the listed below;

I'm or and Am

Has or and as
Being or and been
Their or and there
His or and is
when will u guys realise daht dix iz an open forum and not an english class.!.. And i will always continue to say this , if we are to correct posts made by nairalanders. We would have long exhausted nairaland's deskspace.. ENGLISH IS A BORROWED LANGUAGE IF IT IS OUR LANGUAGE YHU WONT BE MAKING THE MISTAKE U MADE @B0LDED
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
Are you 4rm abeokuta?
yes my dear.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
Are you 4rm abeokuta?
see,unaab doesn't deal with states......let me take you back a little,I seeked admission a lot,I heard schools like uniilorin pick on students base on religion,state of origin etc. So I had to change my state of origin from osun to ogun in seek of admission at unaab,which I couldn't change,not until I was admitted and I saw vast of different origins,you see deltans,osun,lagos,kogi,ekiti,ondo,anambra and so on,so it doesn't matter,though I hate when ogun was paying 1500 as busary for students and osun pays little above thatgrin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Codedboy95: when will u guys realise daht dix iz an open forum and not an english class.!.. And i will always continue to say this , if we are to correct posts made by nairalanders. We would have long exhausted nairaland's deskspace.. [b]ENGLISH IS A BORROWED LANGUAGE IF IT IS OUR LANGUAGE YHU WONT MAKE THE MISTAKE U MADE @B0LDED
fine I won't say you shouldn't pick out my mistakes,but fine thanks for correction,will put that in check next time,to avoid same mistakes......don't get it twisted,I'm not here to correct people,but enlighten people with what have learnt!.......english is a borrowed language fine? Not doing is better than trying with a deaf eardrum don't you think?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Codedboy95: when will u guys realise daht dix iz a open forum and not an english class.!.. And i will always continue to say this , if we are to correct all posts made by nairalanders. We would have long exhausted nairaland's deskspace..

I know it's an open forum but that doesn't make a wrong thing right. You do know school examiners set this basic things in entrance exams for students and because they already are used to it, they go for the 'am' instead of 'i'm'.
Even Nairaland (the open forum) has a particular rule number 21
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2013

Am-to ask questions
I'm-means you
Been-to a place
There-refer to a place
Their-refer to people

wait o. Is i'm not a shorthand for i am ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2013
Codedboy95: wait o. Is i'm not a shorthand for i am ?
is it.....and is it wrong? Maybe your dictionary takes it as a wrong word!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2013
Odunhana: yes my dear.
ooops
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: fine I won't say you shouldn't pick out my mistakes,but fine thanks for correction,will put that in check next time,to avoid same mistakes......don't get it twisted,I'm not here to correct people,but enlighten people with what have i've learnt!.......english is a borrowed language fine? Not doing is better than trying with a deaf eardrum don't you think?
Exactly what am saying @bolded yhu hav learnt it buh yhu still made the same error . I HAVE AND NOT HAVE..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2013
^^ i made same error am instead i am. Not bekos i dont know the right thing buh it's caused by certain things, e.g when some1 types fast.. And i will also say it's more of a reflex action #that is my point
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: see,unaab doesn't deal with states......let me take you back a little,I seeked admission a lot,I heard schools like uniilorin pick on students base on religion,state of origin etc. So I had to change my state of origin from osun to ogun in seek of admission at unaab,which I couldn't change,not until I was admitted and I saw vast of different origins,you see deltans,osun,lagos,kogi,ekiti,ondo,anambra and so on,so it doesn't matter,though I hate when ogun was paying 1500 as busary for students and osun pays little above thatgrin
Lemme get this, you chnged ur state 4rm Osun to Ogun and you were admitted, right?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
ooops
No lying. Only Funaab knows what next.

Can i have your 2go ID? Or you add me with Odunhanna25. Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Odunhana: No lying. Only Funaab knows what next.

Kk, will do
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by alaafyn(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Oninure(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Elo i salute, am less concerned abt d english language contemplation instead of u 2 start prayin edition and eviction of names is going on in dat funaab power house u busy meditating on sumtyn dat made u combined ur waec and living no option oda dan going 4 funaab. D truth is bitter insult me tenderly. Peace!!! Wish u well
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oninure: Elo i salute, am less concerned abt d english language contemplation instead of u 2 start prayin edition and eviction of names is going on in dat funaab power house u busy meditating on sumtyn dat made u combined ur waec and living no option oda dan going 4 funaab. D truth is bitter insult me tenderly. Peace!!! Wish u well
Lolz! Who told you editing and eviction has started?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Temicare(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oninure: Elo i salute, am less concerned abt d english language contemplation instead of u 2 start prayin edition and eviction of names is going on in dat funaab power house u busy meditating on sumtyn dat made u combined ur waec and living no option oda dan going 4 funaab. D truth is bitter insult me tenderly. Peace!!! Wish u well
No mind dem jawe...misplacement of priority lo n da won la mu..#shanu Oluwa#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
as funaab uploaded d 1st batch list 2 jamb
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Some guys just like jam-talking
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Shegz94: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Odunhana: Cool though!!!!

It's germane to know that making use of BEEN whenever there is Has, Have, Or Had is applicable.

BEING is used whenever there is; Was, Is, Are

ITS is not IT's; Its is possesive adjective, and can only be used when refering to belonging to things.

IT's however means, It is.

For example, it's compulsory FUNAAB releases Second batch Admission List.

My views though.
It's can also b d short form of 'it has'. For example, It's been long I saw u.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by factorial1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
@bolded sir, eachother is used for two person, while one another is used for more than two person, I think one another suits the statement bro. No one is perfect sir. Take note. #Shalom

Am-to ask questions
I'm-means you
Been-to a place
There-refer to a place
Their-refer to people

I'm not being trying to act like a professor,just felt we should help eachother
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
i resist to be tempted comment reserved.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by alaafyn(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
in case u miss d link.... https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-beginning
the series is making sense, read and critise
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Unaab dosnt consider state
Pweedylipsmoi:
Oh please, i didnt say d guy will gain admission, neither did i say he wont...all am sayin is anyfin can happen. I actually know someone who gained admission into colmas in 1st batch with comp. of 49%, yeah and he is from abeokuta, now some1 will come here and tell me dat unaab doesnt consider state
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Odunhana: No lying. Only Funaab knows what next.

I couldnt send u a request thru usernme, mayb u should drop ur no, xo i cn add u wif dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.