Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,507 members, 7,908,407 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (568025 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by akannipet(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bewaji-Brado:
The material things to b written on d skul website...be well dressed nd take away fear frm ur mind
thanks guy..... Your answer is helpful
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Breivheart(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
akannipet: Thank God i was given admission,but na silly course funaab gave me o..... Animal breeding and genetic(ABG).....
Glory be to God! Funaab gave me plant physiology and crop production (ppcp)
akannipet: ..... From computer science to ABG, wot connection are in between both course;(... mitcheee....

unaab admitted me into ppcp frm computer science also.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Kweenesther(f): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote
author=phemmy johnson] yea! Am sure of Aaua-Adekunle Ajasin University
Akungba (ondo state).Its gonna be closing by january..Unilorin pre
degree closed few days ago...Others are universities located in the
east..[/quote] please hw do i go about getting d form.....wen is d closing date for adekunle ajasin pre degree formwhich university in d east still have deirs available for sale??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Kweenesther(f): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote
author=phemmy johnson] yea! Am sure of Aaua-Adekunle Ajasin University
Akungba (ondo state).Its gonna be closing by january..Unilorin pre
degree closed few days ago...Others are universities located in the
east..[/quote] please hw do i go about getting d form.....wen is d closing date for adekunle ajasin pre degree formwhich university in d east still have deirs available for sale??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Pacaveli: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2013
ola rafiat:
yup buh i reside in lagos
dat's gud, finally met a coursemate, nice meeting u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by alaafyn(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Make money within 6-8 weeks in the comfort of your home through fish breeding. The seminar will hold at IMO Methodist primary school, okeyeke Abeokuta, ogun state between 14-15 December, 2013.
Contact olumide on 07065273605, 08095395989. Mighy4long@yahoo.com; gate fee is #2000
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by captaincaleb(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Ha God !
So nothing for us the second choice candidate and it was clearly stated in their website that only first choice candidate who sat for p.jamb but when will want to obtain the post ume form unaab said 1st and 2nd choice but now nothing for we 2nd choice candidate............
I still keep on asking myself why i am a citizen of nigeria av not found the ans yet,but one day i knw i will find an ans for it one day.
Dat means av wasted my parent money for form,transport all the way from lagos,food effort etc
I wont say any negative words here but remember there is (God)...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2013
JIBO4REAL: thank God i was given admission,offerred MECH ,anybody offerred d same coursse dhould call ds number for friendship
mech here also, numb no dey o na 2go id dey
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2013
captain caleb: Ha God !
So nothing for us the second choice candidate and it was clearly stated in their website that only first choice candidate who sat for p.jamb but when will want to obtain the post ume form unaab said 1st and 2nd choice but now nothing for we 2nd choice candidate............
I still keep on asking myself why i am a citizen of nigeria av not found the ans yet,but one day i knw i will find an ans for it one day.
Dat means av wasted my parent money for form,transport all the way from lagos,food effort etc
Oga mi dont say anything o. God dey, but try and stop choosing federal universities 4 second choice. They will waste our(cos i was once like you last year i choose unaab second choice) time. GOD will work out tinz 4 you
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by TrippleTte: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2013
captain caleb: Ha God !
hmmm guy wat of we dat choosed dem as 1st choice,passed all dere requirements nd dey stil dashed our hope?wetin we go yan!all dose professors don dabaru everytin!!!!na only God fit hlp ppl lik us wey knw nobody 4 dere!AM IN GODS HAND!!!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by TrippleTte: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Pls hw tru iz dis info;som1 sayed dere would b supplimentry list mostly durng registration abeg iz it confirm?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Dudubally: Pls,i need urgent answer can sum1 combine 1999 gce wit 2011 gce 4 management course

If they offer you admission, they will likely tear you apart during the interview.. You should have a damm good story for the years between the results... A damm GOOD story...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2013
TrippleT τ³: Pls hw tru iz dis info;som1 sayed dere would b supplimentry list mostly durng registration abeg iz it confirm?

That's what you'll hear, its possible it comes out and its possible it doesn't.. If you wanna choose UNAAB, just do it like I did. Don't try the Pre-Degree. Its a total waste of time and money (I did it tho, when it still made sense and the mini campus wasn't in Mini Hell). Choose UNAAB as your first choice. When its time for Post UME, Go to the Mini Campus and get every past question you can lay your hands on. UNAAB no too get questions like that. If you manage to solve any questions, make sure you know the answer by heart, It will save you time. If you make the cut off, the worst they can do is give you an Agric Course. I know people that left COPLANT for COLENG.

For those who wanna study Mathematics, Physics(The Scariest Dept. In COLNAS)Pls and pls, Make your 100 Level count or else.. We'll you'll see for yourself.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Fynestboi: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
chupcake:

If they offer you admission, they will likely tear you apart during the interview.. You should have a damm good story for the years between the results... A damm GOOD story...

Why tear him apart? Do you mean they won't admit him because of his old certificate?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Why tear him apart? Do you mean they won't admit him because of his old certificate?

After the PTUME, there will be an interview.. During the interview, they will surely ask what happend. What has he been doing for all those years. If he ever mentions, 'I went to a polytechnic', there is a 90% chance he won't admitted. The best thing he can do for himself is dress corporate and when asked, he should just tell them a story touches the heart. Like Folks died and I had to work to send my sibilings to school and all that. And under no circumstances must you say you've gone to any other higher institution.. Never..!! I know not one buh five people (Know not heard) that lost admission cos of that. The other dude wasa asked to take his top off revealing a tattoo.

My Point: The interview is strict (It might have lost that over the years) and all you need is to give them an excuse to not admit you.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
chupcake:

After the PTUME, there will be an interview.. During the interview, they will surely ask what happend. What has he been doing for all those years. If he ever mentions, 'I went to a polytechnic', there is a 90% chance he won't admitted. The best thing he can do for himself is dress corporate and when asked, he should just tell them a story touches the heart. Like Folks died and I had to work to send my sibilings to school and all that. And under no circumstances must you say you've gone to any other higher institution.. Never..!! I know not one buh five people (Know not heard) that lost admission cos of that. The other dude wasa asked to take his top off revealing a tattoo.

My Point: The interview is strict (It might have lost that over the years) and all you need is to give them an excuse to not admit you.

Very good. I specifically love and appreciate the fact that you took your time to explain, not many people do that.
So from what I can deduce from your write-up, FUNAAB doesn't mind that one uses an old certificate, one just needs to back it up.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Very good. I specifically love and appreciate the fact that you took your time to explain, not many people do that.
So from what I can deduce from your write-up, FUNAAB doesn't mind that one uses an old certificate, one just needs to back it up.

they don't mind... as long as you have a good story as the reason...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Judee99(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls and food science, dietary or tourism in da house?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by alaafyn(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Make money within 6-8 weeks in the comfort of your home through fish breeding. The seminar will hold at IMO Methodist primary school, imo Abeokuta between 14-15 December, 2013.
Contact olumide on 07065273605, 08095395989. Mighty4long@yahoo.com; kindly re broadcast
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by alaafyn(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
in case you need a room; self contained or normal at camp and its Environ... pull a call to 07065273605, 08099581686...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by jonesky080(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2013

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adesinawale(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2013
jonesky080: www.ijmbe.org.ng
helo guy..... Plz carry ur scam website from this thread joor.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2013
Gud mawin, Guys pls i nid ur help. aw much is d hostel inside scool (school hostel) and outside hostel(self con or house),in ur own opinion whc1 do u tnk is beta??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HeroKing: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2013
As you seek FUNAAB admission 2013/2014, Achievers Hostel, FUNAAB Gate, Alabata, Abeokuta still has a few rooms left; we offer the rooms on first come first serve basis.

Please call or send SMS to 08033036185 or 08033469577 to get convenient accommodation at Achievers' Hostel now. You can also email us at: info@achievershostel.com or achievershostel@ymail.com The Hostel is the first building on the road directly opposite GTBank. Each room is self-contained (with private kitchen & private toilet), there is borehole for constant water supply, dedicated transformer for steady power supply, 24 hours security, etc.

Call now as limited rooms are available. You can also visit our website www.achievershostel.com for updates or see pix at http://www.facebook.com/achievers.hostel?ref=tn_tnmn

Achievers' Hostel, Offering a world class experience in Hostel Accommodation.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2013
Mickyboiz: Gud mawin, Guys pls i nid ur help. aw much is d hostel inside scool (school hostel) and outside hostel(self con or house),in ur own opinion whc1 do u tnk is beta??

Bro, hostel in the school for male is about 25 or so and the new one is 35. I am not sure exactly but I am close. You'll find decent accomodating in Gate, Isolu, Camp all the way to Obantoko. Nice Self Con from 80K to around 120K.
Word of Advice: Whatever you do, Don't ever ever rent Sonikaz (one building that looks like a shopping complex directly in front of the school). That house is BS..!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Phemmy99(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2013
chupcake:

Bro, hostel in the school for male is about 25 or so and the new one is 35. I am not sure exactly but I am close. You'll find decent accomodating in Gate, Isolu, Camp all the way to Obantoko. Nice Self Con from 80K to around 120K.
Word of Advice: Whatever you do, Don't ever ever rent Sonikaz (one building that looks like a shopping complex directly in front of the school). That house is BS..!!
what's BS?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2013
Phemmy99: what's BS?

Bull..sh..it.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
And if you don't like too much crowd like me, don't rent an apartment at camp, go to Isolu, Eleweran, Somorin, Obantoko
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Eeboola(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mickyboiz: Gud mawin, Guys pls i nid ur help. aw much is d hostel inside scool (school hostel) and outside hostel(self con or house),in ur own opinion whc1 do u tnk is beta??
me sef dae find room ooo,,, shey u fit share ur room wd person abi na only u won dae,,,,,drop ur num
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
me self dey look for house buh I no Like crowd . can I get a gud house for 250k ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by olarafiat(f): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Codedboy95: me self dey look for house buh I no Like crowd . can I get a gud house for 250k ?
uself dey form butty no b me give u sugar to soak ur gari dis morning

but wait o hav anyone seen ratty101

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.