Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,609 members, 7,972,238 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:15 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (572089 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by aoeforgod(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Has any1 tried printin the jamb admission letter? Cos I tried checking the admission status recently bt I was told no admission yet. So I was tinking der is no how one could get the letter wen it doesnt show admitted on the status. Mind you it showed admitted sum months back so try check yours to confirm wat I said. Any clue abt it ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Veetos12(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Someone should please answer this questions for me.
I am using a combined result, both waec gce obtained from different year. I did the first one in 2009 and registered with my normal date of birth, while I did d second one in 2012 and errorneously registered with another date of birth but d same biodata with d first one.
Que 1: what can I do to this problem on date of birth?
Que 2: what are the admission requirements for us freshers?
Que 3: Is there any need for me to go back 2 d secondary school frm which I passed out 4 my testimonial when I'm to use Gce results?
Pls reply ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Veetos12: Someone should please answer this questions for me.
I am using a combined result, both waec gce obtained from different year. I did the first one in 2009 and registered with my normal date of birth, while I did d second one in 2012 and errorneously registered with another date of birth but d same biodata with d first one.
Que 3: Is there any need for me to go back 2 d secondary school frm which I passed out 4 my testimonial when I'm to use Gce results?
Pls reply ASAP. Thanks.
1) I am also having the same problem but I don't really care about that now cos my date of birth isn't on my statements of result. tho you can swear an affidavit
2) already posted check page 235
3) yes there's need.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Veetos12(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
K. Thanks.
Someone said that we are resuming on d 6th of Jan. Is that true?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by yinkopet: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2013
D sch management isn't sayin anytin pertainong 2 resumption not 2 talk abt d much anticipated screening nd registration of ha freshers...shuld dis b an internal issue or external issue? because odas schs r sliding 4ward in taking necessary actions concernin immediate resumption of ha students afta d lingerin. ASUU/FG strike av bn called off.....d sch site is so dessicated in terms of admission update...damn
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ajibam: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Funaab now have a whatsapp group chat...
i am not an admin, so i can't add..
but follow this link and post your number there,, the admin will add it..

dont miss out with the updates and fun...
https://m.facebook.com/funaabjuice?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7244316837
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by zaynabo: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
yinkopet: D sch management isn't sayin anytin pertainong 2 resumption not 2 talk abt d much anticipated screening nd registration of ha freshers...shuld dis b an internal issue or external issue? because odas schs r sliding 4ward in taking necessary actions concernin immediate resumption of ha students afta d lingerin. ASUU/FG strike av bn called off.....d sch site is so dessicated in terms of admission update...damn
ikr, it's just annoying
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Veetos12(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls I want to go and collect my waec certificate in waec office but I have lost my photo card. What can I do pls?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Veetos12: Pls I want to go and collect my waec certificate in waec office but I have lost my photo card. What can I do pls?
go there with ur passport, #2000, registration number,ur centre name nd centre number. As abc..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Veetos12(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
@xoxyl, Thank u so much.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Veetos12(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls reply ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Pls reply ASAP. Thanks.
Codedboy95:
1) I am also having the same problem but I don't really care about that now cos my date of birth isn't on my statements of result. tho you can swear an affidavit
2) already posted check page 235
3) yes there's need.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=Damex333][/quote]

1. If you do have a problem with your birth certificate... You can easily get another one at NPC, or you can go to the court to the affidavit(*Affidavit will not be collected from you during Registration)

2. Admission requirements for freshers? I don't get that....

3. Is not compulsory to use your secondary school testimonial, you can get another form of testimonial from a respected ruler(Pastor, Imam, Local Government Chairman, King, Senator, Governor, etc) in the society that can testify that you are of a good character. The letter must be typed in a letter headed paper and with appropriate signature and stamp. I remember some colleagues got theirs from Father's House(A very popular church in Unaab).

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2013
pseudonomer:

1. If you do have a problem with your birth certificate... You can easily get another one at NPC, or you can go to the court to the affidavit(*Affidavit will not be collected from you during Registration)

2. Admission requirements for freshers? I don't get that....

3. Is not compulsory to use your secondary school testimonial , you can get another form of testimonial from a respected ruler(Pastor, Imam, Local Government Chairman, King, Senator, Governor, etc) in the society that can testify that you are of a good character. The letter must be typed in a letter headed paper and with appropriate signature and stamp. I remember some colleagues got theirs from Father's House(A very popular church in Unaab).

@ bolded. Did you mean attestation letter?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
barack_o_handso:

@ bolded. Did you mean attestation letter?

Attestation? All I know is that testimonial means recommendation: a favourable report on the qualities and virtues of somebody or something.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
pseudonomer:

Attestation? All I know is that testimonial means recommendation: a favourable report on the qualities and virtues of somebody or something.
there's a difference between an attestation and a testimonial..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pls reply ASAP. Thanks.
Ans 1: if u're using a print-out of that result frm the waec website, I'm sure ur date of birth isn't indicated. So my take is dat u shld go ahead and combine the results. Unless u're usin d one frm waec office. And if so, u can't use d same results together. Or simply go swear an affidavit dat u made a mistake with ur DOB in dat result.
Ans 2: admission requirements. U already met d admission requirements. If u didn't, u won't be offered admission. What u meant is required documents.
All u need is: ur O level results, if u're using waec or neco may/june, u'll need a testimonial frm d sch u sat for d exams. If u're usin waec or neco gce nov/dec, u'll need an attestation letter frm a respectable body, probably ur church or a company.
U also need ur birth certificate frm a general hospital, dat of NPC...birth certificate frm church isn't acceptable. If u hav any prob with d birth certificate, go to a general hospital and request for anoda one. Not up to 5k.
The next is d original jamb result indicatin ur DOB and passport photo. U can only get dis usin an e-facility card frm jamb (N1200). When u hav d card, goto www.jamb.org.ng and scroll to 2013 utme and select print result slip. U'll just present d serial no, pin, and ur utme no. Colored print-out preferably.
The next doc is d page u presented when u were offered admission. It contains ur o level, jamb score, post utme score and composite. make sure u hav d original.
U can get ur jamb admission letter ready too. But it isn't needed immediately.
Ans 3: U don't need a testimonial if u're using gce.

Hope dat settles it

Note: testimonial is nt d same thng as attestation letter. Testimonial shld be frm d sch u sat for d O level result u're using (only those using waec or neco needs it). While letter of attestation is a document frm any recognised institution. Either d sch u graduated frm or a church or company u worked. (Only those using gce or neco gce needs it).
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Dammyode(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Gbam!!!!!!!!
Bolaji21:
Ans 1: if u're using a print-out of that result frm the waec website, I'm sure ur date of birth isn't indicated. So my take is dat u shld go ahead and combine the results. Unless u're usin d one frm waec office. And if so, u can't use d same results together. Or simply go swear an affidavit dat u made a mistake with ur DOB in dat result.
Ans 2: admission requirements. U already met d admission requirements. If u didn't, u won't be offered admission. What u meant is required documents.
All u need is: ur O level results, if u're using waec or neco may/june, u'll need a testimonial frm d sch u sat for d exams. If u're usin waec or neco gce nov/dec, u'll need an attestation letter frm a respectable body, probably ur church or a company.
U also need ur birth certificate frm a general hospital, dat of NPC...birth certificate frm church isn't acceptable. If u hav any prob with d birth certificate, go to a general hospital and request for anoda one. Not up to 5k.
The next is d original jamb result indicatin ur DOB and passport photo. U can only get dis usin an e-facility card frm jamb (N1200). When u hav d card, goto www.jamb.org.ng and scroll to 2013 utme and select print result slip. U'll just present d serial no, pin, and ur utme no. Colored print-out preferably.
The next doc is d page u presented when u were offered admission. It contains ur o level, jamb score, post utme score and composite. make sure u hav d original.

Hope dat settles it

Note: testimonial is nt d same thng as attestation letter. Testimonial shld be frm d sch u sat for d O level result u're using (only those using waec or neco needs it). While letter of attestation is a document frm any recognised institution. Either d sch u graduated frm or a church or company u worked. (Only those using gce or neco gce needs it).
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Dammyode(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Gbam!!!!!!!!
Bolaji21:

Hope dat settles it

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 12:56am On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Veetos12(m): 5:10am On Jan 01, 2014
Bolaji21:
Hope dat settles it
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Veetos12(m): 5:13am On Jan 01, 2014
@Bolaji21, I am so grateful for these answers u'v given. God bless u. Pls drop ur 2go username or whatapp. Perhaps, u add me on stefans12 datz 4 2go and 08066937744 4 whatsapp.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Demzyl(m): 5:44am On Jan 01, 2014
Before people begin to circulate Pirated, Cheap and Unauthorised NEW YEAR greetings, I wish U and UR family an original HAPPY NEW YEAR with NAFDAC REG NO: 01-01-2014  Ademola  ... Wishing U All a Successful Academic Sessions here at Funaab.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by blessingsax(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2014
Hapy nw yr 2 u all plz can I nw d scrnin requirment 4 DE studnt
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2014
mechanical engineer student should add me on 2go jibril4ola nd whasapp 08074178981 for discussion

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.