Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,455 members, 7,917,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:48 AM

Any Idea On How To Retrieve A Stolen Vehicle? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Idea On How To Retrieve A Stolen Vehicle? (735 Views)

Buying Naija Used Cars...how To Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle!!! / How To Know A Stolen Vehicle / Any Idea How Much They Paint Car In Lagos Or Abeokuta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea On How To Retrieve A Stolen Vehicle? by pekelepekele(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nairaland is awesome while its members are the best . It is a very good virtual place to get most of your questions answered while you stay anonymous. A car was snatched from one of my neighbors over a year now and since the incident occurred He is no longer himself. He explained to me how he loaned money to purchase the vehicle and barely drove it for 3months . I really don't like seeing people around me being sad.

Here are the few things he has tried . He reported it at the police station and paid them to radio other stations , He also placed it on the newspaper and then paid a radio presenter to alert people on radio . With all of these things he has done , nothing has happened . Do you guys know any other means he can try to get his vehicle back . Although some of his friends that are animals (lol) says voodoo will work but to me I don't believe that is the best method and it is probably a scam.
Re: Any Idea On How To Retrieve A Stolen Vehicle? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Tell him to give u the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). What type of car is it? Paste this here and keep reposting it daily. Who knows. Someone may come across it

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On How To Retrieve A Stolen Vehicle? by Emusan(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Quickly go to 'Ladipo' in Mushin coolcool
Re: Any Idea On How To Retrieve A Stolen Vehicle? by pekelepekele(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
chiebube: Tell him to give u the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). What type of car is it? Paste this here and keep reposting it daily. Who knows. Someone may come across it

Thanks for the response bro , below are the information of the vehicle

Vehicle type : CAR
Vehicle Make : Toyota Avalon
Vehicle Color : Ash
MODEL: YEAR 2000
Vehicle REGISTRATION # : EM527FST
Vehicle Chasis # : 4T1BF28B6YU100337
Vehicle Engine # : 80831471MZ
Re: Any Idea On How To Retrieve A Stolen Vehicle? by pekelepekele(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Hi Nlers, Any news

(1) (Reply)

2005 Honda Pilot For Sale (lagos Cleared) - SOLD SOLD SOLD / SOLD SOLD SOLD.Registered 2004 Model Nissan Armada Forsale,very Clean / Super Clean Toyota Rav4 99 Model For 850.three Months Reg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.