Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,563 members, 7,975,213 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Genotype: What Will You Do If Yours And That Of Your Fiancee Don't Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype: What Will You Do If Yours And That Of Your Fiancee Don't Match (905 Views)

Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genotype: What Will You Do If Yours And That Of Your Fiancee Don't Match by pastorking(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2008
I just came back from the Teaching Hospital where the church sent me and my fiancee to go for some medical tests.

We have both given out our blood samples for the test. The hospital will send the result directly to the church.

What will you do if your blood groups and genotype don't n match. I am still expecting my result anyway?

Enjoy my wedding site www.ewedding.com/sites/queen Queen is more curious than I am, she just called to ask me this question.
Re: Genotype: What Will You Do If Yours And That Of Your Fiancee Don't Match by ayomifull(f): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2008
Since you guys are already on your way to the alter i am afraid reading answers to this question may not be quite helpful now. What if something funny happen now what will you do? Will you leave Queen?

I think its better to do such test if you must before you announce to the world that you are getting married, before you create a website and before the IV goes out. If you do before, then please then go your separate ways if you both are AS, or if one is SS and the other AS because you are going to cause pain to someone. But since you guys has gone this far, Best of luck.
Re: Genotype: What Will You Do If Yours And That Of Your Fiancee Don't Match by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2008
Its a pity you still dont know your genotype at this age. Since you guys have come this far, the only thing I can say is the earlier you know the better for you. You knowimg is not going to make you change your wedding plans, its just going to make you plan your life better. If you have incompactible genotypes, then you have to looke for alternative ways of having a family, like adopting kids. Alternative, you can take it to God in prayers. Genotypic matchings are just scientific conclusions, the laws of God are different. God works in mysterious ways.

I wish you guys a happy married life!

(1) (Reply)

Guys In Real Love. / Why Is It That Men Are Intimidated By Successful Women? / Is Something Wrong With Me ?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.