Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,898 members, 7,980,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:04 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (97859 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2013
Good morning traders,

Technically speaking, I am bearish biased on the yen pairs. Looking to enter short this week.
Wishing you a great trade week ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2013
Careful because the bulls are still in total control. Except you plan on trading the retracements which is sure to happen.
surveycash: Good morning traders,

Technically speaking, I am bearish biased on the yen pairs. Looking to enter short this week.
Wishing you a great trade week ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2013
pls someone help me confirm is GA still healhty for a sell at current price
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2013
fxbomovi: Careful because the bulls are still in total control. Except you plan on trading the retracements which is sure to happen.

Ok..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxdee(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2013
fxbomovi: Careful because the bulls are still in total control. Except you plan on trading the retracements which is sure to happen.

i think so too..already gotten 50pips from d retracement..watching as to when to long ...d trend still look bullish...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2013
waiting for the first clear signals of the week 4 hours interval things cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by leopower(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2013
naijababe: Na wetin be that leo, Ucad?
sorry for coming back late, just opened system again. that chart was USD/CAD compered with last week move.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2013
Nothing new to see today. Still holding onto Longs.
Anyone in Abuja that needs someone to help him/her go through the school of pipsology and explain things should indicate. Depending on my schedule we could fix a date. Yes see it as a "forex basics" training so it would be free of charge.
You only need to arrange my lunch grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Atanmega: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2013
Is it ok to enter sell in EURUSD

rozayx5: waiting for the first clear signals of the week 4 hours interval things cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2013
endfx1:

Stop insulting our intelligence here mehn....do you think we are playing here or we are new comers in this biz? Who told you've not heard or know anything about PAMM?

You that is advertising i believe you ain't even the PAMM trader but just an affiliate....why not enjoy your 15% alone and let us manage our money and take the risk ourselves?....you are in the wrong place MR even me as a newbie can't fall for it so look elsewhere for your advert and stop wasting space here.

Down here we as traders are 'Risk managers' unlike you that is a 'blind risk taker'
leave the mumu alone!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2013
BTFormular: more details please.

Those are the days the CBN pumps dollar into the nigerian market. Atimes, oil coys also sell dollars on Fridays and those days determine the price of the dollar against naira. Just that we don't have a business channel that reports news at that point in time. But lay your hands on Businessday or watch ChannelsTV Wednesday morning around 10am or 11am for the business news. As time goes on, I'll work on getting a hotline.

ayox2003:

He he he no be Nigerian naira be that? grin grin grin

I think CBN auctions dollar every Monday and Wednesday, the price its auctioned would determine its trend

Sold EURCAD at 13596 SL: 13636

Frawzey

Moving stops to break-even.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2013
BTFormular: more details please.

Those are the days the CBN pumps dollar into the nigerian market. Atimes, oil coys also sell dollars on Fridays. Just that we don't have a business channel that reports news at that point in time. But lay your hands on Businessday or watch ChannelsTV Wednesday morning around 10am or 11am for the business news. As time goes on, I'll work on getting a hotline.

ayox2003:

He he he no be Nigerian naira be that? grin grin grin

I think CBN auctions dollar every Monday and Wednesday, the price its auctioned would determine its trend

Sold EURCAD at 13596 SL: 13636

Frawzey

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2013
ayox2003:

Those are the days the CBN pumps dollar into the nigerian market. Atimes, oil coys also sell dollars on Fridays. Just that we don't have a business channel that reports news at that point in time. But lay your hands on Businessday or watch ChannelsTV Wednesday morning around 10am or 11am for the business news. As time goes on, I'll work on getting a hotline.

Frawzey
entered a little while back,am not a PA guru but there seems to been a bearish pin bar on the daily tf,bbstop broken a little on 4hr tf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Odiaero is a wanted man and there is a handsome reward for any information leading to his arrest.
Click the link below to drop any relevant tip for his arrest:

www.inversiones-seguras.es/nicodemus/reward/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by hisableplc(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Good day all a new week .....
Gu has finally found its support but today's close will determine its kick off lets see how it goes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
LaconicINC: entered a little while back,am not a PA guru but there seems to been a bearish pin bar on the daily tf,bbstop broken a little on 4hr tf

Don't worry about it because just broke the 1.3510 resistance. Let's see how it would behave around 1.3500

Its 86pips for me.....and I might close it if doesn't break 3500.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by IgweOO(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
Any1 seeing whats happening with DAX and others. angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
There's a selling opportunity for Cadjpy.

Watching how it behaves around 93.00.....as support or resistance.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Igwe OO: Any1 seeing whats happening with DAX and others. angry angry

Igwe, I've not traded DAX this year at all. Even Dow sef, just twice.

Will be watching it this week. But why u dey frown?

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
EURNZD, sell 100 pips TP hit cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Igwe OO: Any1 seeing whats happening with DAX and others. angry angry

Massive sell off. Shorted Nikkei earlier this morning for 300pips. Dow potentially heading for 138xx or even lower

I was going to short GN last night at market open but something made me check both GU & NU charts, suffice to say NU is at resistance and GU looks like it's going to bounce off a trend line on the monthly. Right now, I feel inclined to long it but I am going to hold my horses until daily close today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Stopped out. Bearish scanning activated. Either at 3 or at 7.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
naijababe:

Massive sell off. Shorted Nikkei earlier this morning for 300pips. Dow potentially heading for 138xx or even lower

I was going to short GN last night at market open but something made me check both GU & NU charts, suffice to say NU is at resistance and GU looks like it's going to bounce off a trend line on the monthly. Right now, I feel inclined to long it but I am going to hold my horses until daily close today.

Let's exchange broker. I need more of these indices. Nikkei, MIB, IBEX, Hangseng et al. Na IG ?

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by IgweOO(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
naijababe:

Did exactly the same with DAX. I notice one thing about commodities and Futures, they tend to follow a pattern and they respond more to fundamental analysis than technical, which makes them easier to trade than currency.

***those are my opinion. I might be wrong.***
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
ayox2003:

Let's exchange broker. I need more of these indices. Nikkei, MIB, IBEX, Hangseng et al. Na IG ?

Frawzey

Yes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
Piponomics: Stopped out. Bearish scanning activated. Either at 3 or at 7.
No show for now..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Igwe OO:

Did exactly the same with DAX. I notice one thing about commodities and Futures, they tend to follow a pattern and they respond more to fundamental analysis than technical, which makes them easier to trade than currency.

***those are my opinion. I might be wrong.***

I won't they say they are easier to trade but they respond faster to news than currencies do. I stopped trading Dax 2 weeks ago, the degree with which it spikes especially when that knuckle head Draghi talk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxdee(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Piponomics:
No show for now..

hunn!!..ok...i m wt you too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
GU Monthly - that's one helluva trendline, not shortinng GU anytime soon.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
fxdee:

hunn!!..ok...i m wt you too
Watch this 4h candle for a close below 125.60. That should be your trigger. May not be on hand to post at that time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by meshpips(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
naijababe: GU Monthly - that's one helluva trend line, not shorting GU anytime soon.
Hi,
I never saw the trend line until you pointed it out. I went long at 1.5694. Price looks quite oversold on the daily time frame so with this visit into previous demand zone I decided to buy.
The trade would be invalidated if price breaks the previous low at 1.5674.
I expect 1.6085 at least before we can begin to expect a decent down move.
Have a lovely day.
Meshach

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by meshpips(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Piponomics:
Watch this 4h candle for a close below 125.60. That should be your trigger. May not be on hand to post at that time.
Hi,
I hope you are not talking about EURJPY here? I would suggest that you place a buy limit at 125.42 that should earn you a couple of pips.
Just my view.
Meshach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.