Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,703 members, 7,969,054 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:13 PM

Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway (18281 Views)

10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / "Horror On Lagos - Benin Expressway!" <<FAKE - It Was an ACCIDENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by mu2sa2: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
manny4life:

Our messiah will come from somewhere. America nor China won't send their politicians or lease their leaders to us. One viable solution though is revenge on the system. If there were groups who went after these guys in the three tiers of government, they'll be forced to seat up - by fire by force.
Are u suggesting bh type activity or what exactly are u alluding to?
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
EasyNaija.com:

So, according to you, 'blood sucking demons' created those trenches and pits?
no,na witches and wizard.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by k2039: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]Pathetic [/color]
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by manny4life(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
mu2sa2: Are suggesting bh type activity or what exactly are u alluding to?

Hmm, you did not hear it from me o, I've NEVER endorsed BH activity, all I'm saying is Nigerians have to rise up to the challenge - by fire by force on their reps, senators, ministers, judges, police, etc. You don't have to bomb a place to be known, but a silent, persistent, unanimous, YET anonymous attack will send strong chills to them.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by manny4life(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
redsun:

That is why when you hear of kidnapping,you think ordinary nigerians are inhumans,but they are forced into the acts by the socalled ruling elite.Somehow,there has to be a way out and it could mean systematically eliminating the flawed elite and the incoming elite will know the faith waiting for them if the choose to go the same ay of the past.

Democracy is not working,nigeria at this moment is worse than a military regime and the only people that the socalled democracy favours are the politicians and their cohorts that are stealing the people's resources.

Now you're talking my language, although the so-called kidnappers I do not endorse. If a group of Nigerians can collectively and decisively plan a course of non harmful attacks on this so-called elites and politicians, Nigeria will change for the better. I have said it before, if I see a sponsor, I will come and fight for my country. smiley smiley smiley

"For the nation called Nigeria suffers corruption and by persistence, we MUST take it by force".
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
FRSC:
"Majority of the accidents in Nigeria occur on good roads"

Nairalanders: Na Lie.

Speaks for itself.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by chijokz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
ghettodreamz: On a day like this, devil and his agents will always be roaring around like wounded lions seeking whom they'd devour. One have to be prayerful and careful too.

The devil has nothing to do with over speeding, negligence and premeditated corruption by those responsible for maintaining our roads by making it safe for travel.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
chijokz:

The devil has nothing to do with over speeding, negligence and premeditated corruption by those responsible for maintaining our roads by making it safe for travel.

I predicted people's response against demons and evil and new year hype grin

Was it not couple of days ago on car talk section thread bout the use of right leg or both legs for gas& breaks?OR another thread bout bare foot driving is safe or not? Maybe if we start to follow and respect traffic and driving laws , there'd be less accidents.

...... I almost fainted when I was driven by one crazy driver in Naija honking for no reason embarassed, changing lanes without shoulder check, No yield signs. **sighs**

Those one aside sef , no reliable infrastructure facility , everything is just too much to handle!

Same brutal accident happened here in a traffic light controlled urban road last night , all the airbags out (5 vehicles)..... We are stuck in one spot for less than an hour until the emergency crew arrived..... you will doubt there was an accident on that spot except the shattered glass on the road....,
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 02, 2013
amusie: our society is not well structured,in abroad truck don't move during day time and they measure d capacity of load u can carry.in this country nothing like that.

Bros which abroad?

If you don't know how to use the Internet to do proper research b4 u come here to misinform us, kindly read and waka! It's not about trucks moving at night, but the general attitude of our drivers and state of our roads too...
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by CGKing(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Look at the rubbish u call roads. Y won't there be accidents when trailers, articulated vehicles and creaking passenger cars are forced to take these forsaken bushy footpaths u csll roads. Its bout time we begin to sue the govt on any new accident.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway by partner5: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
I saw this accident that very day. I was coming back to Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Places travel Restrictions On Another 100 Nigerians / Contractor Abandons Zaria Airport Project, Absconds With N37m, Senate Threatens / A Massive Sinkhole On Niger State Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.