Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:44 PM

Fresh Meat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fresh Meat (941 Views)

Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas / PICS When Bush Meat Catch Hunter / When You Ask Your Wife To Prepare Assorted Vegetable With Bush Meat{pix} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Meat by mustiz(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2008
[size=15pt] One day, a wife goes up to her husband and asks for twenty dollars to buy meat.
"Are you crazy?" says the husband, who pulls her over to a mirror. "Let me show you something? This twenty-dollar bill is mine. The one in the mirror is yours. Get it?" The wife nods. The next day, the husband returns home to find a freezer full of meat. Angry, he asks his wife about it. She pulls him over to the mirror and lifts up her skirt.
"See the one in the mirror? That's yours. This one is the butcher's."[/size]
Re: Fresh Meat by ituen(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
D woman na real shewe
Re: Fresh Meat by Lolabbey: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
ituen na wah 4 u ooo,

so u no care abt ur in law again grin
Re: Fresh Meat by ituen(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
Hw i go forget my wife-in-law
Re: Fresh Meat by TOYOSI20(f): 2:15am On Feb 23, 2008
All I Can say is free meat.
HEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fresh Meat by Migines(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2008
Wat kainaf a woman fu<ks for meat?. . . . .

. . .When her mates are fucking for chicken.
Re: Fresh Meat by clemcykul(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2008
beats my imagination

lol grin
Re: Fresh Meat by segunpc(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2008
wtf

(1) (Reply)

Young Girls Of Nowaday Eat In The Public Places Without Fear. / Mumu Wife / Poor Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.