Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,301 members, 7,943,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

My OPNION On New Year RESOLUTION - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My OPNION On New Year RESOLUTION (620 Views)

How To Achieve Your New Year Resolution Using Consistent Commitment Theory / A Story I'm Working On [new Version!] / Ur Last Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My OPNION On New Year RESOLUTION by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Note: Readers, please use your Discretion

Resolution- New year Resolution hmmm i beg to differ i think its a delusion. If you know you have made a mistake or gone wrong in what you are doing why must you wait till the beginning of a new year to adjust? I make my own Resolution Everyday as Life unveil what it has to offer. I think we should talk more about " SETTING GOALS " or New Aspirations, and Yes as one would expect be ever ever Optimistic. ( for a natural man anyway, because we know better -
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race,
and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the
battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the
skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time. Ecc 9:11. That 'Chance" not as in the so called "chance" or "Luck" ). If one ll have to wait for 1st of every New year to make a New Resolution, i just think such is not planning to go far in Life.

#...error, Personal Opinion kα̲̅γ

m.facebook.com/shollynoob/timeline/story?ut=2&wstart=1357027200&wend=1359705599&hash=-3051079613229951680&pagefilter=3&ustart=1&_rdr
Re: My OPNION On New Year RESOLUTION by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Someone just gave M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ the acronyms of the word "LUCK"

Labour
Under
Correct
Knowledge

Hmmm...Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Fear And Anxiety / My Vision,my Mission / ...and My Sleep Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.