Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,743 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:50 AM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread - Education (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (311974 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by gitatunde(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
yetunsbay: go to wema bank station rd osogbo
Tanx so much
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by oyekan02: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Good day,

this is to inform those concerned that the first batch of admission list Osun state university is out sand that the second batch is right on the way. i will advice all those given admission to complete their registration on time to avoid late registration.
and to all those still expecting their names for admission, i pray you will get the admission because the admission cut-off mark has been confirmed for 50percent upward starting with educational courses.
for more information, request or questions.
Please call 08096398012 (Mr. Oyekan) no flashing please.

thank you and God bless
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by victorlexa(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
maggiebabe: [/color][color=#770077]Hi everyone. I've been reading most of the posts on here. And it has really helped me a lot. And I'd like to thank y'all for that. I've been admitted to study law in Uniosun and I just got my Acceptance and access card yesterday. Please does anyone know if the school portal has now been upgraded for use for the 2013/2014 session? And please any news about resumption? I'm quite sick of staying at home.please reply me!!!
congrats on ur admission,d skul portal isn't ready for registration yet nd ders no much develpment abt resumptn yet bt u av 2 always monitor d skul site and also this thread on any new developments frequently.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
oyekan02: Good day,

this is to inform those concerned that the first batch of admission list Osun state university is out sand that the second batch is right on the way. i will advice all those given admission to complete their registration on time to avoid late registration.
and to all those still expecting their names for admission, i pray you will get the admission because the admission cut-off mark has been confirmed for 50percent upward starting with educational courses.

thank you and God bless
what's this? Must they call some annonymous numb cos u wana kp em informed? Advice 2 y'al, just ff d thread....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2013

thank you and God bless
aghhh!!! D portal has nt been opened yet..na so una dey talk of registration n late registration..."me no dey go soosi deeper life fa".
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nwabekee7: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2013

thank you and God bless
na wa o! Schl neva even start registration sef...dude #park go one side jare#
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
THE strike action embarked upon by university lecturers has assumed another dimension as the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has been dragged before the National Industrial Court of Nigeria (NICN) over the lingering strike action.
The suit, with the number NICW/Abj/242/2013 which also has ministers of labour and productivity, education, finance and justice, as well as secretary to the government of the federation as defendants, was instituted by the registered trustees of Golden Women of Integrity and Vision Association and Mrs. Florence Uche Ojieh.
In the suit, the claimants are asking the court to determine whether the strike action embarked upon by ASUU is not illegal and contrary to law and whether members of the union are not bound by the policy of ‘no work no pay’ and therefore not entitled to their salary during the period of the strike.
They also asked the court to determine whether members of ASUU are entitled to continue to retain their employment, having abandoned or deemed to have abandoned their work in the universities; whether or not the union complied with the mandatory provisions of Section 4 and 5 of the Trade Dispute Act CAP T8 LFN 2004 before embarking on the strike; whether the union has complied with the provision of Section 8 of the Trade Disputes Act CAP T8 LFN 2004; whether or not the minister of education is not entitled to determine the employment of the union, same having abandoned or deemed to have abandoned their work in their universities and whether or not the doctrine of collective bargain or the purported 2009 agreement can be the basis for the strike action by ASUU same not having been incorporated in their contract of employment between it and the federal government.
The reliefs sought by the claimants include a declaration that the strike action embarked upon by ASUU since July 2, 2013 is illegal, unconstitutional, null and void.
The claimants also sought a declaration of court that the strike action is unlawful and unwarranted in the face of the payment to the union by federal government of over N50 billion to meet ASUU’s demands from the government.
Other reliefs are an order of mandatory injunction directing the union to go back to work immediately and unconditionally; an order directing the union to return or refund all monies paid to it by the federal government in error or otherwise; an order directing ASUU to return to the negotiation table and a declaration that the strike action is illegal, unconstitutional, null and void.
Others are an order directing ASUU to refund all monies paid to its members as salaries, wages and allowances during the strike action; an order enforcing the no work no pay rule on the union; a declaration that the condition precedent to protest and or strike as provided by the Trade Dispute Act Cap T8 LFN 2004 has not been fulfilled; an order declaring the agreement on which the strike action is based as an extra-legal document which have no force of law; an order declaring any step taken or any further step to be taken in relation to the industrial action by ASUU, agents, privies, assignors, sympathizers, successors or any person whatsoever by whatever name so-called as illegal, unlawful and unconstitutional and an interim order restraining any other trade union and association from joining, participating and aligning with the ASUU strike.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Coolbolex: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
My name will come out in the second list and I will be admitted into uniosun this year in Jesus name(AMEN)
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Damifest: THE strike action embarked upon by university lecturers has assumed another dimension as the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has been dragged before the National Industrial Court of Nigeria (NICN) over the lingering strike action.
The suit, with the number NICW/Abj/242/2013 which also has ministers of labour and productivity, education, finance and justice, as well as secretary to the government of the federation as defendants, was instituted by the registered trustees of Golden Women of Integrity and Vision Association and Mrs. Florence Uche Ojieh.
In the suit, the claimants are asking the court to determine whether the strike action embarked upon by ASUU is not illegal and contrary to law and whether members of the union are not bound by the policy of ‘no work no pay’ and therefore not entitled to their salary during the period of the strike.
They also asked the court to determine whether members of ASUU are entitled to continue to retain their employment, having abandoned or deemed to have abandoned their work in the universities; whether or not the union complied with the mandatory provisions of Section 4 and 5 of the Trade Dispute Act CAP T8 LFN 2004 before embarking on the strike; whether the union has complied with the provision of Section 8 of the Trade Disputes Act CAP T8 LFN 2004; whether or not the minister of education is not entitled to determine the employment of the union, same having abandoned or deemed to have abandoned their work in their universities and whether or not the doctrine of collective bargain or the purported 2009 agreement can be the basis for the strike action by ASUU same not having been incorporated in their contract of employment between it and the federal government.
The reliefs sought by the claimants include a declaration that the strike action embarked upon by ASUU since July 2, 2013 is illegal, unconstitutional, null and void.
The claimants also sought a declaration of court that the strike action is unlawful and unwarranted in the face of the payment to the union by federal government of over N50 billion to meet ASUU’s demands from the government.
Other reliefs are an order of mandatory injunction directing the union to go back to work immediately and unconditionally; an order directing the union to return or refund all monies paid to it by the federal government in error or otherwise; an order directing ASUU to return to the negotiation table and a declaration that the strike action is illegal, unconstitutional, null and void.
Others are an order directing ASUU to refund all monies paid to its members as salaries, wages and allowances during the strike action; an order enforcing the no work no pay rule on the union; a declaration that the condition precedent to protest and or strike as provided by the Trade Dispute Act Cap T8 LFN 2004 has not been fulfilled; an order declaring the agreement on which the strike action is based as an extra-legal document which have no force of law; an order declaring any step taken or any further step to be taken in relation to the industrial action by ASUU, agents, privies, assignors, sympathizers, successors or any person whatsoever by whatever name so-called as illegal, unlawful and unconstitutional and an interim order restraining any other trade union and association from joining, participating and aligning with the ASUU strike.
gud development, though ds lectures r fighting for gud education for Nigerian studnts, bt @d same tym fytin 4 their bonuses, ds is xo saddenin! 30billion shld b enuf 4 bonuses for d main tym n d 100billion shld b enuf 4 infrastructure 4 d main time. We al knw afta recivn ds money, ASUU wil barely spend 60% of ds cash on what they've bn clamourin for! They'r just bunch greedy thieves! Top ASUU members r d FG, likewise FG r ASUU top members, its lyk GEJ knws what hz doing, thief no wan gv thief money, bt its just unfortunate its affectn us! Wel, i gues its just a clear sign of #ETT

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damsman10(m): 5:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Damifest: THE strike action embarked upon by university lecturers has assumed another dimension as the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has been dragged before the National Industrial Court of Nigeria (NICN) over the lingering strike action.
na wa 4 ASUU o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Adefidipe(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2013
He said amd the God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me to do.
So Uniosun am awake this morning waiting for your list with my name on it,it already done. Amen [i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Adefidipe(m): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2013
He said am the God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me to do.
So Uniosun am awake this morning waiting for your list with my name on it,it already done. Amen [i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by nifemi92(f): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Adefidipe: He said amd the God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me to do.
nd me 2 IJN
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2013
Adefidipe: He said am the God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me to do.

amin,me 2 insha Allah,we will all witness uniosun 2013/2014 matriculation by d special grace of Jehova

2 Likes

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Pholarchemee: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Adefidipe: He said amd the God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me to do.

Amen oo.. N me too
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sirmuel08: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Secure a good Accomodation In ikire campus(college of humanities and culture)
For more info; call or whatsapp = 08166212901 or bbpin:33277F3A
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2013
Adefidipe: He said am the God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me to do.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by tobi1992: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2013
Amen and me too
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Dapxavi(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2013
AS strike embarked upon by the
Academic Staff Union of Universities
(ASUU) in the nation’s tertiary
institutions enters its fourth month,
the Non-Academic Staff Union of
Educational and Associated Institutions (NASU) has indicated its
resolve to embark on its own
indefinite strike next week.
Speaking at the National Executive
Council (NEC) meeting of the trade
union in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, on Tuesday, NASU’s general
secretary, Prince Peters Adeyemi,
said members of the union had not
been paid for two months, despite
working to keep university system
running during the ongoing ASUU strike.
“ NASU will commence its own
strike next week, because we have
been working and government has
refused to pay our salary. For us, it
does not make sense to continue to keep the system running when we
are not being paid. The reason for
this is not known to us.
Government has not paid our salary
for August and today is September
24; they are owing us two months’ salary and there is no way we can
continue to do this work on empty
stomach, while they run round the
globe on full stomach,” he said.
The NASU’s general secretary, who
said no reason was adduced for their non-payment, added that “ the
unfortunate thing is that they have no
explanation for non-payment of our
salary. That is enough patience on
our part, despite the fact that we
have our grouse before with the Federal Government that things are
not running well.
“ However, we think as Nigerians
and parents, we don’t have to
unnecessarily ground the system, but
if you take this our maturity and level-headedness to mean stupidity,
then, people who complain that we,
in the university system have ruined
the future of students by going on too
many strikes imposed on us by
government will have no reason not to understand, if we go on our own
strike next week.”
Also speaking, the national president
of NASU, Mr Ladi Iliya, blamed the
National Assembly for fighting on
their political interest and future at the expense of welfare of Nigerians.
The NASU president, who said the
National Assembly should have
deliberated on issue of persistent
insecurity and ASUU strike when it
resumed session, described the attitude of the legislators as
shameful.
The labour leader decried issue of
corruption, which he said was now
an acceptable part of every
transaction in the country, both in public and private sectors of the
economy, adding that high cost of
running the country today was a
result of the endemic scourge of
corrupt practices, which, he said had
long bedevilled the system.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dapxavi: AS strike embarked upon by the
this is not known to us.
not running well.
strike next week.”
shameful.
strike there, strike here....don't we think the whole strike is been politically moltivated and is gearing towards GEJ 2015 ambition...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mhizsleek(f): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
After now on Oct. 1 they would bake one oloriburuku cake and call it national cake only God knows what they are celebrating in this country

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mhizsleek: After now on Oct. 1 they would bake one oloriburuku cake and call it national cake only God knows what they are celebrating in this country
i taya o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
this is not known to us.
not running well.
strike next week.”
shameful.
its better if al of u go on strike ds week, including N.U.T. yesterday, workers @lautech teaching hospital decided to go on strike, wel its a gud idea...let d world knw we'r d worst! Its reali bad n m reali angry wt politics in 9ja. I reali pray there's prostest in every nook n cranny of Abj on oct 1st.., *olorun maje kani didirin ni president* mtcheew...imagin he n hz dumb wife in New york wt a 600 man delegate, what has he got to do there dan to get interviewed n laff?! *e-diot*...he left hz country in d hands of BH n he's ryt there forming biq bros for kenya! Ha! Oga o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Pholarchemee: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mhizsleek: After now on Oct. 1 they would bake one oloriburuku cake and call it national cake only God knows what they are celebrating in this country

Foolish cake dat will nt reach my doorstep nt to tlk of me tastn it n dey call it NATIONAL:/
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
this is not known to us.
not running well.
strike next week.”
shameful.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Bomoobacom(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
be lyk say going 2 sku dis year wuld b on a lng tin,na strike left n right. make i go learn trade joor at least dangote no go skul b4 he make am, n i knw by d grace of God i will make it in life n b l celebrated..
i pray 2 rep COA wen DE List cums out sha...
Very soon d whole country will b on strike ..........
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pholarchemee:

Foolish cake dat will nt reach my doorstep nt to tlk of me tastn it n dey call it NATIONAL:/
lmao grin
Pholarchemee:

lmao
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bomooba.com:
be lyk say going 2 sku dis year wuld b on a lng tin,na strike left n right. make i go learn trade joor at least dangote no go skul b4 he make am, n i knw by d grace of God i will make it in life n b l celebrated..
i pray 2 rep COA wen DE List cums out sha...
Very soon d whole country will b on strike ..........
lol, amen o, u'l gain admsn. But Dangote went to skul o, i tink its even an Egyptian, university. Xo, educatn z part of it o., even if u wan do business
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mhizsleek(f): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pholarchemee:

LWKMD.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pholarchemee:

door step kere o,wl neva reach moi area...meloo lara mi niwaju national cake
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
mitie17:

door step kere o,wl neva reach moi area...meloo lara mi niwaju national cake

Dont worry, you go hear am for eleti ofe.

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Uncle Akin is on honeymoon, he just did his wedding on saturday, the second programma popsy died this week. I guess honeymoon is just a week, AK should be back on seat next week so he would have been through with developing the software for acceptance registration, guess the portal would be opened latest next week. Just guess ni o. God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (225) (Reply)

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.