Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,998 members, 7,980,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:28 PM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread - Education (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (314773 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mhizsleek(f): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
sundihno: u are talking of 3rd list when 2nd list has nt been uploaded on skul site.........hoping for d best

I'm not sure cos I scored 212 in Jamb and 55.o% was my aggregate
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tayoidowu(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
pls reply
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tayoidowu(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
am admitted but i checked through jamb site
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by ifemi25: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tobby66:

I have.....

Good,still hoping.May GOD help us.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Bomoobacom(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
pweetyberry: pls any DE candidates dat has got admission shld signify pls.
I dy hear ooooo DE aspirant n nw rep COA...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
keyke: seriously; i dont knw d aos. I myt knw it and nt knw dats wat its called cos i stay @ atoto
ok, bt since u stay @atoto, there's a huge possibility uno d aos
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mhizsleek:

I'm not sure cos I scored 212 in Jamb and 55.o% was my aggregate
second choice?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mhizsleek(f): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Damifest: second choice?

Yeah
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sundihno(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
is it maybe we choose uniosun as second choice dat y we are nt given admission
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by pweetyberry: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
hv not bin given admission,is it possible 4 my name to be on uniosun list? pls i nid ansa ASAP
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tayoidowu(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
but i choose dem 2nd choice but indigen an am admitted
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by OluwaKidda(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
any history and international studies jambite ere....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by larride(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Congrats to all those admitted already.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tayoidowu(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
OluwaKidda: any history and international studies jambite ere....
yes here i am but jus admitted
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Boomboom

Jonathan to meet ASUU November 4 *Universities may re-open next week
REPORT BY SCAN NEWS

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Scan-News can authoritatively reveal that in a last ditch effort to resolve the ASUU strike, President Goodluck Jonathan will on Monday, November 4, meet with the leadership of ASUU at the Presidential Villa.
This was part of the resolutions of the meeting between the ASUU leadership, Vice President Namadi Sambo and the Supervising Minister of Education on Tuesday as was first reported by this medium.
An official of the Vice President’s office who pleaded anonymity told Scan News that all hands are now on deck to ensure that the universities resume next week.
The official stated that the Vice President and the Supervising Minister of Education have made head-way in resolving the strike, but the final involvement of the President is to show ASUU that there is the commitment of the Federal Government at the highest level.
It was learnt that the President has been fully briefed on steps taken by Vice President Namadi Sambo and the Supervising Minister of Education to get to this point.
It was learnt that the President will at next Monday’s meeting present to the ASUU leadership the administration’s last concession for them to call off the prolonged strike.
A source at the Presidential Villa noted that if ASUU fails to call off, the Federal Government will then resort to plan B, which will be to compulsorily open the universities, using the instrumentality of the governing councils and the school managements.
Already, most of the governing councils of the universities have started meeting to work out modalities for the compulsory re-opening of the universities should ASUU fail to honour the personal request of President Jonathan.
Scan News gathered that the Supervising Minister of Education, Barr. Nyesom Wike and the Vice Chancellors of Public Universities also discussed the re-opening of the schools last Monday. Most of the Vice Chancellors suggested the compulsory re-opening of the schools, should the last ditch efforts fail.
It was gathered that security report available to the Presidency may have necessitated this line of action to salvage the universities system from the direction it is facing at present.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
mitie17: Hmmm,it b lyk say DEVIL dey by moi syd,and baba God dey luk....mo de n gbadura oo,abi wah else shld i do cry
Mark my words, osun state university will give you admission...... key yourself into this.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tehmitaryor: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls has any1 wu choose uniosun as 2nd choice n also non-indegene b admitted,,if so pls signify
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by OluwaKidda(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tayoidowu:
yes here i am but jus admitted
how can i contact u
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by gitatunde(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
goodmercy: Boomboom

Jonathan to meet ASUU November 4 *Universities may re-open next week
REPORT BY SCAN NEWS

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Scan-News can authoritatively reveal that in a last ditch effort to resolve the ASUU strike, President Goodluck Jonathan will on Monday, November 4, meet with the leadership of ASUU at the Presidential Villa.
This was part of the resolutions of the meeting between the ASUU leadership, Vice President Namadi Sambo and the Supervising Minister of Education on Tuesday as was first reported by this medium.
An official of the Vice President’s office who pleaded anonymity told Scan News that all hands are now on deck to ensure that the universities resume next week.
The official stated that the Vice President and the Supervising Minister of Education have made head-way in resolving the strike, but the final involvement of the President is to show ASUU that there is the commitment of the Federal Government at the highest level.
It was learnt that the President has been fully briefed on steps taken by Vice President Namadi Sambo and the Supervising Minister of Education to get to this point.
It was learnt that the President will at next Monday’s meeting present to the ASUU leadership the administration’s last concession for them to call off the prolonged strike.
A source at the Presidential Villa noted that if ASUU fails to call off, the Federal Government will then resort to plan B, which will be to compulsorily open the universities, using the instrumentality of the governing councils and the school managements.
Already, most of the governing councils of the universities have started meeting to work out modalities for the compulsory re-opening of the universities should ASUU fail to honour the personal request of President Jonathan.
Scan News gathered that the Supervising Minister of Education, Barr. Nyesom Wike and the Vice Chancellors of Public Universities also discussed the re-opening of the schools last Monday. Most of the Vice Chancellors suggested the compulsory re-opening of the schools, should the last ditch efforts fail.
It was gathered that security report available to the Presidency may have necessitated this line of action to salvage the universities system from the direction it is facing at present.
Dis is a gud news,....i can't wait to recieve my first lecture in uniosun,......i rep COA
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by haywhy813(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
mayorall: Hello the great uniosun aspirants..I'm mayorall.. I welcome you to this thread in the name of the Lord almighty....
The aim of this thread is to provide useful information that will make post utme and admission into osun state university popularly known as uniosun easy for 2013/2014 aspirants of the institution... Drop your questions and and lets solve it together....Ones again I welcome you on board...
FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO STUDY AGRIC - RELATED COUSES PLS CALL 07063155812 FOR INFO

1 Share

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by busayhour(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Y nt give dem d info here instead of askng dem 2 call u
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by busayhour(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tayoidowu: hello, am new here but i hav been admitted for history and international studies.i check through jamb site but it has not been on uniosun site, pls i want to know why. is it a real admission
it is real jare.congrats
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by chiboc1: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tehmitaryor: Pls has any1 wu choose uniosun as 2nd choice n also non-indegene b admitted,,if so pls signify
here i am o !! Geology main campus tinz
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Vakinmuyiwa:
Mark my words, osun state university will give you admission...... key yourself into this.

i pray so bros....bt is it possible ma name comes awt in d skul list,and wen wl skul releases it
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tayoidowu(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
OluwaKidda: .....
how can i contact u
am still at lag, u can give me ur num and i will call
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by drhammed: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
If your name is nt on jamb site , there is every tendency dt it will be on skul site aslong as u meet the requirement , jus b praying , d skul admision list is the koko , tho , those on jamb list av bn automaticaly admited oo, I wish u all sucess in all your endeavour. I rep Uniosun , I rep Coa 300L.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Dopekidd(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
@damifest plz lemme hav ur whatsapp numba
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tehmitaryor: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
chiboc1: here i am o !! Geology main campus tinz
congrats,am hapi 4 u,,,,i neva lost my hope
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Enytan: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Congratulations to all striking
university students, the chairman
of ASUU made an
announcement,which is considered
the big one for all university
students. After calling off the
strike,the media went ahead to
ask,if the federal government has
met the demands of ASUU.
Out of dismay,the ASUU chairman
shook his head and said, he was
disappointed with the media more
than he is with the FG, saying the
media formed a deaf ear to the
strike, he said an average Nigerian
does not know that universities are
on strike,he went ahead to say
when a student informs someone
that his school has been on
strike,they all would say, "oh….we
no even know,uhna done suffer".
After expressing his anger he went
ahead to say, actually the Jonathan
led government is doing nothing
concerning our demands,even
after a closed door meeting with
the education minister,where the
president said he had so many
issues to deal with now than to
start spending more money on the
so called universities, but just after
the meeting, the chairman of the
newly formed party ACP called the
chairman of ASUU to a meeting
with ACN, CPC ,AFGAN
governors ,who promised ASUU
that
they would give a listening ear to
ASUU's demand and will do more,
one of which every student will be
given a bursary award which is to
cover 50% of every student fee,that
is,for spending 5 years in the
universities,2 years fee would be
paid by FG,and every student who
graduates with first class,would
stand a chance to pursue their
masters degree in Canada,while
those with 2nd Class and Pass
would continue their study in
south Africa and Ghana
respectively, also salary of VC's
would be increased by 90%.After
this meeting,the ASUU chairman
called off the strike asking all
student to resume at their various
schools on the first week of July
2015, that's about 2 years from
now,of course after voting in ACP.
I hope you won't want to kill me
after reading this, lol.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tired of staying at home because of ASUU strike, Jamb jamming you every year?? Ghana gives you an exist route out of dilapidated education system and opportunity to study outside Africa after completion of first degree program. With just six credit and with pass in one of Biology, Agric, chemistry or physics you can get admitted into zenith university college ,Methodist university, central university, All nations university, Accra institute of technology among others.

BELOW IS JUST TWO AMONG THE SCHOOL OFFERING ADMISSION AND THE COURSES DOWN HERE ARE THE PREDOMINATE COURSES AVAILABLE, COURSES LIKE MEDICINE, NURSING, DENTISTRY AND OTHER RELATED COURSES LIKE THIS ARE NOT AVAILABLE

ZENITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, ACCRA GHANA
ACCOUNTING
BANKING AND FINANCE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION/MANAGEMENT
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
MARKETING
MANAGEMENT
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEM
TOURISM

Tuition structure:
Tuition fee for new intake is 1,870cedis per semester which can be converted back to naira base on current exchange rate but will reduce as you promote to year 2

ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY....Accra Ghana
AIT DEGREE PROGRAMS:

BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAMS
BSc in Accounting
BSc in Accounting And Finance
BSc in Marketing
BSc in Banking And Finance
BSc in Management Information Systems
BSc in Business Administration
BSc in Management Science
BSc in Management
BSc in Business Studies
BSc in Public Administration
BSc in Electronic-Commerce

ENGINEERING DEGREE PROGRAMS
BEng in Computer Engineering
BEng in Software Engineering
BEng in Software Technology Engineering
BEng in Electronic & Electrical Engineering
BEng in Manufacturing & Production Engineering
BEng in Industrial Engineering
BEng in Broadcasting Engineering
BEng in Telecom Engineering
BEng in Civil Engineering
BEng in Electro-Mechanical Engineering
BEng in Engineering Science\

COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE PROGRAMS
BSc in Computer Science
BSc in Information Technology
BSc in IT(Multimedia Systems Option)
BSc in IT (Network Systems Option)
BSc in IT (Software Development Option)
BSc in IT (Web Development & Engineering)
BSc in IT (E-Commerce Option)
BSc in Computer Applications
BSc in Computer Maintainance
BSc in Computer Studies
BSc in Computer And Network Security
BSc in Network Management Services

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEGREE PROGRAMS
BSc in Computer Science
BSc in Information Technology
BSc in IT(Multimedia Systems Option)
BSc in IT (Network Systems Option)
BSc in IT (Software Development Option)
BSc in IT (Web Development & Engineering)
BSc in IT (E-Commerce Option)
BSc in Computer Applications
BSc in Computer Maintainance
BSc in Computer Studies
BSc in Computer And Network Security
BSc in Network Management Services

MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAMS
BSc in Accounting
BSc in Accounting And Finance
BSc in Marketing
BSc in Banking And Finance
BSc in Management Information Systems
BSc in Business Administration
BSc in Management Science
BSc in Management
BSc in Business Studies
BSc in Public Administration
BSc in Electronic-Commerce

REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSION
WAEC RESULT
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
1 PASSPORT PHOTO
WAEC SCRATCH CARD...to check the authenticity of your result
ad mail them to oyeniyiabiodunsamson@gmail.com

Contact for more info on +233266261965 or add on bbm 25D3E1B9 or mail oyeniyiabiodunsamson@gmail.com

Note: Application fee for management courses is #50,000 and #70,000 for science course, so pls only interested and serious applicant only should contact us

Admission is 100% Guaranteed, this is not fraud
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dopekidd: @damifest plz lemme hav ur whatsapp numba
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Enytan: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Osun State University Thread
For 2012/2013 Admission
by busayhour(m): 2:32pm On Oct
19, 2012
MY GOD I THANK U FOR THIS
MIRACLE U DID 4ME I WIL 4EVA B
GRATEFUL.54.5,non
indegene,offerd admisn 4
economics

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (225) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.