Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,621 members, 7,924,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread - Education (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (312188 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
mayorall:

O gbadun, go China or Japan go customise yours grin
V.V.I.P things, uno na
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Divahess24: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hackinola: hello rum...pls can i change my course after acceptance and if yes ....d procces
Yes u cn bt u'll hv 2 wait til we resume.u just get d change of course form,i tink it goes 4 10k and u'll also hv 2 hope dt dere is space in ur new dpt.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Dirjr: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
any update about the ASUU strike, i cant wait to resume the academic sessions cool
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Hackinola(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Divahess24:
Yes u cn bt u'll hv 2 wait til we resume.u just get d change of course form,i tink it goes 4 10k and u'll also hv 2 hope dt dere is space in ur new dpt.
i choose economic education during my post utme registration but i want 2 change it 2 biss admin
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pls wen ar dy releasing p.d admsn list oo
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hero10(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
mitie17: Pls wen ar dy releasing p.d admsn list oo
friday i guess. mitie is nervous

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
mitie17: Pls wen ar dy releasing p.d admsn list oo
anytime from now
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hackinola: i choose economic education during my post utme registration but i want 2 change it 2 biss admin

You gonna change with 25k but if your jamb score isn't up to 200, forget it.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Response01(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
busayhour: oga mayor na bizness man now o
He stil fit hlp me nd God go bles his busines.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Response01(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
mayorall:

Law or accounting?
Its ANATOMY SIR. any hlp 2 render.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by alaafyn(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
read and follow d season one of the story if three lagis
dudes and their quest for survival
https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-
beginning
beginning
beginning
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
ASUU Strike: Uncertainty Pervades Crucial NEC Meeting
THISDAY NEWSPAPER

As students of the nation’s public universities continue to hold their breathe over whether the striking Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) would accept the latest offer of the federal government and end their four-month strike, uncertainty continues to prevail as regards to when the crucial meeting of the National Executive Council (NEC) would hold.
THISDAY gathered that the death of the former ASUU President, Prof. Festus Iyayi, is the likeliest reason for the continued delay in holding the meeting.
The much-anticipated NEC meeting would be the decider over the fate of students, who have been idling at home for almost five months.
There were speculations that the meeting would hold last Saturday, after it was cancelled due to the auto crash which claimed the life of the unionist and author.
ASUU’s representatives said there had been no intention to hold the meeting on Saturday.
But some newspapers had reported that the meeting may hold next Friday, even though this was neither confirmed nor debunked by the union.
There were also speculations currently that the union may decide to postpone the crucial meeting till next year.
A labour analyst, however, told THISDAY that the meeting was likely to hold after the burial of Iyayi, which had been tentatively slated for the first week of December.
“They may have decided to postpone the meeting as a mark of honour to their departed colleague, who died while on his way to the meeting. We should also give them that chance to mourn him,” he said.
ASUU President, Dr. Nasir Fagge, did not respond to calls made to his mobile phone.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
goodmercy: ASUU Strike: Uncertainty Pervades Crucial NEC Meeting
THISDAY NEWSPAPER

As students of the nation’s public universities continue to hold their breathe over whether the striking Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) would accept the latest offer of the federal government and end their four-month strike, uncertainty continues to prevail as regards to when the crucial meeting of the National Executive Council (NEC) would hold.
THISDAY gathered that the death of the former ASUU President, Prof. Festus Iyayi, is the likeliest reason for the continued delay in holding the meeting.
The much-anticipated NEC meeting would be the decider over the fate of students, who have been idling at home for almost five months.
There were speculations that the meeting would hold last Saturday, after it was cancelled due to the auto crash which claimed the life of the unionist and author.
ASUU’s representatives said there had been no intention to hold the meeting on Saturday.
But some newspapers had reported that the meeting may hold next Friday, even though this was neither confirmed nor debunked by the union.
There were also speculations currently that the union may decide to postpone the crucial meeting till next year.
A labour analyst, however, told THISDAY that the meeting was likely to hold after the burial of Iyayi, which had been tentatively slated for the first week of December.
“They may have decided to postpone the meeting as a mark of honour to their departed colleague, who died while on his way to the meeting. We should also give them that chance to mourn him,” he said.
ASUU President, Dr. Nasir Fagge, did not respond to calls made to his mobile phone.
smh!! Everybody is just using his/her power and position any how..but i knw we will also reach d top no matter wat...some student are pregnant,raped,died and some are out there suffering....all becoz of d so-called "ASUU strike"...only God knows wat they are up2 nw.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by victorlexa(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
AAUA pulls out of ASUU strike,to resume On the 25th Of
November 2013... Oya uniosun make una follow ooo,fed up stayin at home
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Dolakinz(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
yetunsbay: pls o does any1 hv an idea of house rent close to skul @ okuku campus(face me face u)?
. Brodaaaa, u can drop ur 2go username or phone numba, Make we see aw it wil go down
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Response01: Its ANATOMY SIR. any hlp 2 render.

Drop your details let my people check for you.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
hero10: friday i guess. mitie is nervous

abi nah,cnt w8 at al
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hebenz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
God help me oGod help me oGod help me o... I really nid dis admission
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Olril18(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
victorlexa: AAUA pulls out of ASUU strike,to resume On the 25th Of
November 2013... Oya uniosun make una follow ooo,fed up stayin at home

Uniosun what are u waiting for
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Helow pipou! Am very serious wf what m abt 2 write. Sum1 on ds thread jx told me 2 gv ha 50k...(funi,ryt?) i cnt get d cash n gues what? She tld me 2 sel al of my cloths, shoes n phones! Even tld me 2 go 2 lecture rums wf boxers only!!(oh ma shey oh) i knw sum of u wil knw d persn, help me beg ha 2 reduce it, cos its a must i pay ha! *kike don't bu mi o*
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by IamDejman(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
sapientia1: Helow pipou! Am very serious wf what m abt 2 write. Sum1 on ds thread jx told me 2 gv ha 50k...(funi,ryt?) i cnt get d cash n gues what? She tld me 2 sel al of my cloths, shoes n phones! Even tld me 2 go 2 lecture rums wf boxers only!!(oh ma shey oh) i knw sum of u wil knw d persn, help me beg ha 2 reduce it, cos its a must i pay ha! *kike don't bu mi o*
Wen u finish selling all ur clothes, u've gt 2 sell ur under wears grin grin grin cos u knw it's always ladies first 2 satisfy
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mhizsleek(f): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
sapientia1: Helow pipou! Am very serious wf what m abt 2 write. Sum1 on ds thread jx told me 2 gv ha 50k...(funi,ryt?) i cnt get d cash n gues what? She tld me 2 sel al of my cloths, shoes n phones! Even tld me 2 go 2 lecture rums wf boxers only!!(oh ma shey oh) i knw sum of u wil knw d persn, help me beg ha 2 reduce it, cos its a must i pay ha! *kike don't bu mi o*

Who is she plz? We wanna know smiley
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by adebisi96(f): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2013
WTF is wrong with uniosun,even federal uni sef don dey pull out of strike ehn? Wen will u guys open ur eyes cos I dnt even see any reason y we r still on dis fucking strike angryIRANu OSHI
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by emmkid(m): 1:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Please . Someone should help me . Someone should say something . Let me table my problem(s) before you . I applied for Law . Chose uniosun as second choice , got 225 in Jamb and 61.1% in post jamb , i applied for law but i was offered English and international studies . I don't know if i'll be able to change my course back to law , dad doesn't mind the amount it 'll cost , he just wants me to fulfill moi dream , someone should help me , tell me the truth n lemme know if it's possible or not . And if yes . The cost price . Thanks in anticipation
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by keyke(f): 3:56am On Nov 21, 2013
hahahahaha, c me c trobu; egbami o. Y did u mention me? As if i'm d 1 dah asked u 2 sell ur tins. Anyway, u can sell it, @ least u'll do it 4 d sake of love, abi?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by keyke(f): 3:58am On Nov 21, 2013
emmkid: Please . Someone should help me . Someone should say something . Let me table my problem(s) before you . I applied for Law . Chose uniosun as second choice , got 225 in Jamb and 61.1% in post jamb , i applied for law but i was offered English and international studies . I don't know if i'll be able to change my course back to law , dad doesn't mind the amount it 'll cost , he just wants me to fulfill moi dream , someone should help me , tell me the truth n lemme know if it's possible or not . And if yes . The cost price . Thanks in anticipation
beta b tankful and go 4 it, i chose law lst yr too buh i waznt offered, i wz offered eng and int'l stds instead; its a good course, infact its next 2 law. M sure u'll get 2 like it
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 4:57am On Nov 21, 2013
IamDejman: Wen u finish selling all ur clothes, u've gt 2 sell ur under wears grin grin grin cos u knw it's always ladies first 2 satisfy
ehn ehn? Pretty Gud...i'l tk dat as an advise!

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 4:58am On Nov 21, 2013
Mhizsleek:

Who is she plz? We wanna know smiley
eh oh! U'r asking me? Lyk seriously girls fit pretend die!!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 5:00am On Nov 21, 2013
keyke: hahahahaha, c me c trobu; egbami o. Y did u mention me? As if i'm d 1 dah asked u 2 sell ur tins. Anyway, u can sell it, @ least u'll do it 4 d sake of love, abi?
dnt worry, u'l tun so when we resume***
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 5:00am On Nov 21, 2013
THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 5:20am On Nov 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (225) (Reply)

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.