Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (32027 Views)

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Powerful New Year Prayer,2013 By Evans4god / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by atuagbo: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
1.A YEAR THAT WILL GENERATE WIDESPREAD REBELLION SPARK
2.A YEAR OF MYSTERIOUS HAPPENING
3.A YEAR OF HORRIBLE AND PATHETIC SINS
4.A YEAR OF DISINTEGRATION AND DISCEPTION
5.A DANGEROUS YEAR TO PLAY WITH SIN
6.A YEAR OF UNUSUALTURBULEN­ ­ ­CE TIME
7.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON LAWLESSNESS
8.A VOLATILE YEAR WITH SHORT TEMPER
9.A YEAR OF SPECIAL PRAYER
10.A YEAR WHEN THE ACCUSED WILL BE THE JUDGE
11.A YEAR OF THE RAGE OF SEAS....
12.A YEAR WHERE PRAYERS ARE NEEDED TO ARREST LOCAL,NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL WASTERS
13.A YEAR OF NATURAL DISASTERS
14.A YEAR OF DEATH FOR ARTISTE AND MUSICIANS
15.A YEAR OF SHAKING FOR NATION THAT SUPPORT GODLESSNESS
16.A YEAR OF CONFUSED REVOLUTIONIST
17.A YEAR OF HISSING AND SHAME FOR THE DEVIL
1B.A YEAR OF NEW POSITIONING
19.A YEAR OF UNBELIEVABLE AND DISLOYALTY
20.A YEAR OF REBELLION AGAINST ALL BONDAGES
21.A YEAR OF PLENTY OF INIQUITY
22.A YEAR OF BLOODY CIVIL WARS
23.A YEAR OF JUDGEMENT FOR THOSE WHO INITIATE ANTISCRIPTUAL JUDGEMENT
24.A YEAR OF CELESTIAL WARFARE
25.A YEAR OF ECONOMIC FAMININE FOR UNBELIEVERS
26.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON SHAKING IN MARKET OF THE WORLD
27.A YEAR OF BLESSINGS FOR CHILDREN OF GOD
28.A YEAR OF RAW POWER OF GOD TO DESRTOYLONG STANDING YOKE
29.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON DISASTER 4 D SEXUALLY LOSE
30.A CRUCIAL YEAR OF GOD'S CALLING,TRAININ­ ­­G AND CHOOSING
31.A YEAR WHEN THE POWERLESS SHALL PUT THE POWERFUL TO SHAME
32.A YEAR OF RESULGENCE OF CULTISM
33.A YEAR OF BROADCASTING MALPRATICES
34.A YEAR WHERE DESTINY WILL MOVE OUT OF BONDAGE
35.A YEAR OF DELIVERANCE AND JUSTICE
36.A YEAR OF WHEN DESTROYERS SHALL SPLIT
37.A YEAR WHEN SATANIC ACQUIRED WEALTH SHALL BACKFIRE
38.A YEAR OF RAGE OF CONFUSION
39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY
40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH

KEYS TO SURVIVE
1.GO AND MEMORIZE PROV 21:30
2.MAKE IT A REGULARLY HABIT TO CONFESS PSALM 27&PSALM 91
3.LIVE A CLEAN HOLY LIFE
4.BE A GOOD STEWARD OF EVERYTHING GOD HAS GIVEN TO YOU
5.ALWAYS KEEP YOUR WORD THEREBY MAINTAIN YOUR INTEGRITY
6.FOCUS ON GIVING RATHER THAN GETTING
7.GET RID OF ANYTHING LESS THAN EXCELLENCE
8.DONT TELL LIES AGAIN
9.LISTENING 85% AND SPEAK 15%
10.KEEP YOUR BODY UNDER(I.E KILL YOUR FLESH)

7 THINGS TO AVOID AND 7 PRAYERS TO PRAY (FOR ALL MEN)
TO AVOID:
1. AVOID ANGER
2. AVOID EXTRA-MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS
3. AVOID CARELESS EATING
4. AVOID GODLESS FRIENDS
5. AVOID USELESS JOURNEYS
6. AVOID ALCOHOL AND HARD DRUGS
7. AVOID STEALING FROM GOD

7 PRAYERS:
1. EVERY COVEN MANIPULATION, SCATTER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
2. IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES, OH LORD, CATAPULT ME TO MEGA SUCCESS.
3. O HEAVENS ARISE, KILL THE ENEMIES OF MY LIFTING.
4. ANOINTING OF FULL RESTORATION, FALL UPON ME, IN JESUS' NAME.
5. EVERY TRAP SET AGAINST MY FEET, CATCH YOUR OWNER, IN JESUS' NAME.
6. LIKE JACOB, SHOW ME THE LADDER OF MY BREAKTHROUGH.
7. EVERY POWER REPORTING MY PROGRESS TO DARKNESS, FALL DOWN AND DIE, IN JESUS' NAME

37 Likes

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by atuagbo: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
GOD GIVE ME THE GRACE TO ABIDE WITH YOU TILL THE END.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Do u call all this prophecies?They are not specific enough na...Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by solomon111(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Actually OP,
You made some minor mistakes in your write-up.
2013 is a year of hissing and shame for sinners.
Olukoya never mentioned the devil there.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Medley(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
the only word that i want everyone to Abide by, is to live a life of righteousness. Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other things shall be added unto U.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2013
DheBuck: Do u call all this prophecies?They are not specific enough na...Smh.
Then what will you call a prophecy? Dont you know that many prophets talk in parables?
If Adeboye said something , una go complain.
If pastor kumuyi said something, una go complain.
If pastor Olukoya say something, u na go complain
Pastor Chris say something, una go cry, say na fake prophet.
If the baba of prophecies himself, T,B Joshua say something, una go say na brain work.
Then who is a prophet? And what do you want to hear from them.?You want to hear something that they did not receive as prophecies? Then you must have an itchy ears as bible said.I no blame you really, it is because Garri don mix with sands in chirstaindom.

20 Likes

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by loj1: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2013
@ dhebuck...if u said all dis are not prophetic enough,den u nid deliverance,wich prophecy can be more clearer dan dis 4 God's sake

5 Likes

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2013
there are different characteristics of prophecy..in this particular case the prophecy is for exhortation and correction unto righteousness it is forth telling the mind of God to His people, "NABA" is the hebrew word meaning to pour forth as against fore telling or "ROEH" meaning seer used in 1 samuel 9:9. Another aspect is "PROPHETEUO"(GREEK). meaning prophesy- to speak forth (1cor4:1) or to foretell-mat 15:7. Most prophetic ministry is a speaking forth from the mind of God, but there is also a predictive aspect of the prophet ministry where the prophet foretells or reveals the future counsels, plans and purposes of God in human lives, in churches or nations.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2013
atuagbo: 1.A YEAR THAT WILL GENERATE WIDESPREAD REBELLION SPARK (occupy Nigeria 2013)
6.A YEAR OF UNUSUAL TURBULEN­­CE
13.A YEAR OF NATURAL DISASTERS (d flood neva do)
14.A YEAR OF DEATH FOR ARTISTE AND MUSICIANS (is Tonto Dikeh among,....if Yes no mre wastage of Front Page)
22.A YEAR OF BLOODY CIVIL WARS (pls postpone dis one,.., i hate war)
25.A YEAR OF ECONOMIC FAMININE FOR UNBELIEVERS (God aint partial, blesses both good and bad)
31.A YEAR WHEN THE POWERLESS SHALL PUT THE POWERFUL TO SHAME (GEJ shall show BH who is in charge)
32.A YEAR OF RESULGENCE OF CULTISM (a new tribal faction?)
33.A YEAR OF BROADCASTING MALPRATICES (Farouk's case was jst d beginning)
All those 4 dis year? Na death be dat oh,
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by AtheistD(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2013
This is the same as the previous years events. There is no prophecy here. They are just telling us what happened in 2012 and adding it to 2013.

It is also soooo vague. Why cant they be more specific?

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

This is the same as the previpus years events. There is no prophecy here. They are just telling us what happened in 2012 and addibg it to 2013.

It is also soooo vague. Why cant they be more specific?

Obviously they have not had practice from the prophets of yore who made accurate predictions by coincidence of divine inspiration, we do not know..
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by AtheistD(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Obviously they have not had practice from the prophets of yore who made accurate predictions by coincidence of divine inspiration, we do not know..

Or... or.... this prophecy stuff is all hogwash. I could have made all those predictions myself. Nothing is ever new in prophecies. Predict doom, keep it vague and mention wars, nations falling apart, natural disasters, increasing decadence etc. No specifics of course. tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by NoiseMaker1: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by NoiseMaker1: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by slimming: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
Al-rounder prophecy, but i know prophecy to be specific and directional.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by omanzo02: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
This pastor is a joke, a 2 year child can see what he see in his fantasy dreams.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by babaowo: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
God have mercy on me and my family ijn amen....
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by dagbokoncept(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
4bobo:
Then what will you call a prophecy? Dont you know that many prophets talk in parables?
If Adeboye said something , una go complain.
If pastor kumuyi said something, una go complain.
If pastor Olukoya say something, u na go complain
Pastor Chris say something, una go cry, say na fake prophets.
If the baba of prophecies himself, T,B Joshua say something, una go say na brain work.
Then who is a prophet? And what do you want to hear from them.?You want to hear something that they did not receive as prophecies? Then you must have an itchy ears as bible said.I know blame you really, it is because Garri don mix with sands in chirstaindom.
None of them is a prophet.Ω̴̩̩̩̥α nickname
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by wizboi26(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
omanzo02: This pastor is a joke, a 2 year child can see what he see in his fantasy dreams.
. You must b high! Were u forced to beleive d prophesies?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Akinlawson: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
It is for Mountain of fire members.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
this is Scary
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by JLANCE(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Chai 2013 don suffer
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
OK
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by philipstanley(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
LET HIM DAT HAVE EARS SHOULD HEAR WAT DE SPIRIT IS SAYING, (These include prophecies)
ALL WAYS REMEMBER DAT A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 DE WISE..

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by timilehin007(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wait till my pastor confirm all these brain-work b4 I I decide if to go rigour with it, so far what I still believe abwt this year is a year that we will be massively favoured...that was what God prophecised to us through my pastor Chris' of christ embassy...u can believe in what ever u want..after Jesus Christ some believers went for Paul some went for Peter etc..so its all your choices to choose whose prophecy would work for you for ᵀᴴᴱ year...
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Toks2008(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
These are far from prophetic but just wishful thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by AnOlAd: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Dr Olukoya doesn't open his mouth to just talk..... That I am very sure..

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by CrazyMan(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
I agree with you...they aren't specific enough.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Muttex(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
I REBUKE ALL THESE PROPHECIES FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA,NAIRALANDERS AND ALL MY FAMILY. SO GOD SAID ALL THESE OR INSINUATION?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by StepG: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
atuagbo: 1.A YEAR THAT WILL GENERATE WIDESPREAD REBELLION SPARK
2.A YEAR OF MYSTERIOUS HAPPENING
5.A DANGEROUS YEAR TO PLAY WITH SIN
6.A YEAR OF UNUSUALTURBULEN­ ­ ­CE TIME
9.A YEAR OF SPECIAL PRAYER
10.A YEAR WHEN THE ACCUSED WILL BE THE JUDGE
12.A YEAR WHERE PRAYERS ARE NEEDED TO ARREST LOCAL,NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL WASTERS
13.A YEAR OF NATURAL DISASTERS
14.A YEAR OF DEATH FOR ARTISTE AND MUSICIANS
15.A YEAR OF SHAKING FOR NATION THAT SUPPORT GODLESSNESS
16.A YEAR OF CONFUSED REVOLUTIONIST
17.A YEAR OF HISSING AND SHAME FOR THE DEVIL
1B.A YEAR OF NEW POSITIONING
20.A YEAR OF REBELLION AGAINST ALL BONDAGES
22.A YEAR OF BLOODY CIVIL WARS
23.A YEAR OF JUDGEMENT FOR THOSE WHO INITIATE ANTISCRIPTUAL JUDGEMENT
24.A YEAR OF CELESTIAL WARFARE
25.A YEAR OF ECONOMIC FAMININE FOR UNBELIEVERS
26.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON SHAKING IN MARKET OF THE WORLD
28.A YEAR OF RAW POWER OF GOD TO DESRTOYLONG STANDING YOKE
29.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON DISASTER 4 D SEXUALLY LOSE
30.A CRUCIAL YEAR OF GOD'S CALLING,TRAININ­ ­­G AND CHOOSING
31.A YEAR WHEN THE POWERLESS SHALL PUT THE POWERFUL TO SHAME
32.A YEAR OF RESULGENCE OF CULTISM
33.A YEAR OF BROADCASTING MALPRATICES
34.A YEAR WHERE DESTINY WILL MOVE OUT OF BONDAGE
35.A YEAR OF DELIVERANCE AND JUSTICE
36.A YEAR OF WHEN DESTROYERS SHALL SPLIT
37.A YEAR WHEN SATANIC ACQUIRED WEALTH SHALL BACKFIRE
38.A YEAR OF RAGE OF CONFUSION
39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY
40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH

KEYS TO SURVIVE
1.GO AND MEMORIZE PROV 21:30
2.MAKE IT A REGULARLY HABIT TO CONFESS PSALM 27&PSALM 91
3.LIVE A CLEAN HOLY LIFE
4.BE A GOOD STEWARD OF EVERYTHING GOD HAS GIVEN TO YOU
5.ALWAYS KEEP YOUR WORD THEREBY MAINTAIN YOUR INTEGRITY
6.FOCUS ON GIVING RATHER THAN GETTING
7.GET RID OF ANYTHING LESS THAN EXCELLENCE
8.DONT TELL LIES AGAIN
9.LISTENING 85% AND SPEAK 15%
10.KEEP YOUR BODY UNDER(I.E KILL YOUR FLESH)

7 THINGS TO AVOID AND 7 PRAYERS TO PRAY (FOR ALL MEN)
TO AVOID:
1. AVOID ANGER
2. AVOID EXTRA-MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS
3. AVOID CARELESS EATING
4. AVOID GODLESS FRIENDS
5. AVOID USELESS JOURNEYS
6. AVOID ALCOHOL AND HARD DRUGS
7. AVOID STEALING FROM GOD

7 PRAYERS:
1. EVERY COVEN MANIPULATION, SCATTER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
2. IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES, OH LORD, CATAPULT ME TO MEGA SUCCESS.
3. O HEAVENS ARISE, KILL THE ENEMIES OF MY LIFTING.
4. ANOINTING OF FULL RESTORATION, FALL UPON ME, IN JESUS' NAME.
5. EVERY TRAP SET AGAINST MY FEET, CATCH YOUR OWNER, IN JESUS' NAME.
6. LIKE JACOB, SHOW ME THE LADDER OF MY BREAKTHROUGH.
7. EVERY POWER REPORTING MY PROGRESS TO DARKNESS, FALL DOWN AND DIE, IN JESUS' NAME
hmm tnk God

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by kenniojo: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
AnOlAd: Dr Olukoya doesn't open his mouth to just talk..... That I am very sure..

Bros .. GOD GO BLESS UU ... He s not the type that play politics and he hardly talk or mention any thing political in his sermon ....So believe his prophet

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by CrazyMan(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Looks more like random musings from Dr. Olukoya.

If you want to make a prophecy, you have to be specific...Olukoya should stop bleating around the bush and be straight with us.

I'm tired of hearing all this confusing messages from MOGs. They should learn to speak English for once so we can understand them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) / What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.