Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,472 members, 7,932,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

.. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .. (6863 Views)

Where Did You Spend Your Childhood? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by noholdsbarred(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
I drove from Lagos to Aba. No traffic.
A good time to be on the road.
Re: .. by pretim(f): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
mine was boring nobody to take me out, just sleeping since morning, oh poor me
Re: .. by yuzedo: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Crossing time-zones, trying to claim my luggage from the inept MMIA, adjusting to the unfortunateness that is this country...
.. Scouting for punny to diffuse the intense yearning in my pants! Somebody pls PM me...cry cry
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Na so so beer with a few peeps. Drinking into the new year, as always. Any Nairalander wey 'happen' to dey Bheerhugz (Ikeja Mall, abi na 'Shoprite', Alausa) fit hala. I dey there now dey do the normal.
Re: .. by yorke1: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
pretim: mine was boring nobody to take me out, just sleeping since morning, oh poor me

Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ your ugly face! Take you out mi foot!!

3 Likes

Re: .. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Just @ home. Entertaining my guests
Re: .. by yuzedo: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
pro01: Na so so beer with a few peeps. Drinking into the new year, as always. Any Nairalander wey 'happen' to dey Bheerhugz (Ikeja Mall, abi na 'Shoprite', Alausa) fit hala. I dey there now dey do the normal.

Pro BABA!!! Happy New Year brother! More medula to your oblongata in 2013, amen! grin grin
If I wasn't so knackered, I'd take you up on your offer..

.. Meanwhile, you see that poster wey post before me? See advert na?! Complete with JPEG! grin cheesy
Re: .. by dopeJemi: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
pretim: mine was boring nobody to take me out, just sleeping since morning, oh poor me

OgurL, na wa oh

Y u kan dey show us ur pix nau
undecided embarassed

Miss nairaLand contest don finish oh grin
Re: .. by blahcknproud: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Boring day, Couldnt just keep the thought of tmao's work off my head. Whew!
Re: .. by sunnshyn(f): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Im forever moving...moved into a new apartment. Then went to pay a condolence visit to a friends wife that lost her new babies(twins)sad..was offered so much to eat, trust Indians..i just picked on the prawns..it was a time well spent as we all gave thanks for 2012 asking for more blessings in 2013...
Re: .. by dmcdad: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
When I left the church, I went straight home... And I was just at home all through the day....
Re: .. by free2ryhme: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
i am at work !!!! nju yrs eve till morning and now as i type my msg i am at work grin grin... Thanking God for it
Re: .. by free2ryhme: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2013

if nobody wanna take you out then take ya sef out ... sshhhs...
Re: .. by switnjl: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
danced and prayed all nite at church, came home to sleep a little, got up and got dressed to go visit family only to meet a party. my day has been full of laughter.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
yuzedo:

Pro BABA!!! Happy New Year brother! More medula to your oblongata in 2013, amen! grin grin
If I wasn't so knackered, I'd take you up on your offer..

.. Meanwhile, you see that poster wey post before me? See advert na?! Complete with JPEG! grin cheesy

Ha! My Oga. I salute, ontop highness oh, lol. I see the package (above your post), e no go bad this kind harmattan night....but e fit be one thing one thing, all sorts dey road these days oh.

Anyways, I for like see you for here oh. But sha, no worry, we go arrange our collabo for sure. Happy Nu Yia!
Re: .. by claremont(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sleeping.
Re: .. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
ignis:
@ op, you should have told us how U̶̲̥̅̊ spent yours b4 hearing our own.
read d 2nd comment,
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
pple celebrate new year's day? undecided
its new year's eve we celebrate grin
I no know which one come be shekpe or fanta again cheesy
I don confuse grin
Re: .. by dmcdad: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2013

Same here... It's nothing to whine about. Although the difference between you and me is that, I enjoyed it as opposed to you
Re: .. by ibitomisi: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
am still @ home, cooking and entertain guest.
Re: .. by Sijo01(f): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kamardiran: .............jonah olooorun!!!!!!!!!!

whatin happen, naw?
Re: .. by hablus019(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
LOWKEY??
Re: .. by Sijo01(f): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Aggrippa:
Judas Iscariot!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked grin grin

o boy, what's that about?
Re: .. by Chinwem(f): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Woke up late and tired first of all so couldn't attend church this morning
(came back late from crossover service yesterday/this morning)

went back to sleep some more, no work today

made a few call to relatives far and near and then started feeling guilty that i didn't join my peeps in villa including my dear brother who came back, too many good and exciting stories, ended up feeling left out of the fun

read some books from steven covey and Mike Murdock that have been begging to be opened them since i bought them

drifted in and out of prayer/sleep.....trying to bargain with God concerning a few issues

Gorged on gummy bears, sweets

Was later informed this evening that church service actually started an hour later than advertised, seems everybody was tired from last night, I could ve made it in time if I tried

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
My new year's day is just beginning.

My Timezone is GMT -9hrs.
Re: .. by ajanaku2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
...Saheed Osupa live in Surulere!...there with My Bi'tch!...
Re: .. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
category: Still spending it...
spend wisely, ;-)
Re: .. by poshpimkiey(f): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
i traveled o. hmm, lipsrsealed i neva see, and the car wasn't even comfy sef angry. no flexing, no spending.... THis was my worst new year day ever cry
Re: .. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
yuzedo: Scouting for punny to diffuse the intense yearning in my pants! Somebody pls PM me...cry cry
kill ur yearnin wit ur bare hands

1 Like

Re: .. by diji04(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
mine i was watching tv,before surfing the net & later went to watch football matches(man u & man city).i was nt feelin well 2day.fever wan kill my enemy ooo!
Re: .. by donchi5050(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
I jst dey murder BEEr for one corner I no smile o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: .. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
ibitomisi: am still @ home, cooking and entertain guest.
still cookin? Na ur full community dey cme?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. / We Supply Treated Wooden And Concrete Electric Pole In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Display Pictures Of Foreign Currencies And Shrine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.