Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,364 members, 7,923,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? - Food (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? (72996 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / 15 Ways Of Drinking Garri / What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by goodass(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2008
suya n hi-malt
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by ifyalways(f): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2008
boiled ripe plantain and chicken stew.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:22am On Oct 31, 2008
Animal Crackers smiley
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2008
A milkshake. . . . . . . .vanilla tongue
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Gamine(f): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2008
Pounded Yam and Egusi
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2008
Guava juice and crackers.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by iice(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2008
Blackforrest cake, some brownies, water. macarones (macaroons) and a shot of rum grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:52am On Nov 03, 2008
Chin Chin tongue cool
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by AmakaOne(f): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2008
lunch

Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by JamaicanQT(f): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2008
Coconut Cake and Pina Colada tongue tongue tongue

Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by JamaicanQT(f): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2008
coconut cake

Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by ifyalways(f): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2008
Pizza and Vimto.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:27am On Nov 04, 2008
Turkey Sandwich wink
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 2:45am On Nov 04, 2008
Lasanga and lemon juice cool
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by JamaicanQT(f): 4:55am On Nov 04, 2008
for some reason i feel that some people are not being honest about what they are eating, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
because they are not copying and pasting pix like you did?
cheesy

orange juice
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by ifyalways(f): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
JamaicanQT:

for some reason i feel that some people are not being honest about what they are eating, grin grin grin grin grin
hehee cheesy
@topic,lait caille sans sucre kiss kiss
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by MrCrackles(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2008
JamaicanQT:

for some reason i feel that some people are not being honest about what they are eating,  grin grin grin grin grin

i have said it before, bloody liars on this thread, chei!

some people don't even know what lasagna looks like, yet they are eating it

some don't know what pizza looks like and some have not even seen boiled yam in fucking ages, yet they are eating it

some can only smell pounded yam and egusi but cant touch it

honesty pays, let us be more honest!! grin

as for me, i am going to drink garri and groundnut!!
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by AmakaOne(f): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2008
lol@ comments on this topic

MrCrackles:

i have said it before, bloody liars on this thread, chei!

honesty pays, let us be more honest!! grin

as for me, i am going to drink garri and groundnut!!

Go soak your garri Mr. Brash. Don't mind the posers.

I'm having cream crackers, cheese and flavoured water. too tired to even think of coking
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Gamine(f): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2008
Amala And Okro soup

A beggar has no choice embarassed
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2008
crackman, i can make you lasanga ok. make sure you have Riccotta cheese.

still eating left over lasanga. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo meaty.

anyone living in lipsrsealed and doesnt know lasanga is lying. lasanga boku for any store, . walmart, food lion, farm fresh, wegmans etc. too bad no garri and groundnut in those stores grin

Amaka, na so so garri him dey drink na I'm dey pain am  tongue tongue tongue

JQ, i need you to come help me share this lasanga, i baked it last week and am yet to finish it. those jedi jedi thing you eating aren't meals but sweet mouth that make you get much worms in the belly. eat real food sisterlady.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by MrCrackles(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2008
omoge:

crackman, i can make you lasanga ok. make sure you have Riccotta cheese.

still eating left over lasagna. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo meaty.

anyone living in USA and doesnt know lasagna is lying.

Amaka, na so so garri him dey drink na I'm dey pain am  tongue tongue tongue

Omoge it is not Lasanga, it is Lasagna!! grin

U don come find my trouble this evening, no worry, i dey good mood so am'a just lay back and do da b'boy stance!! cheesy
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2008
i don't care about the spelling when am in a hurry to type to be a pain in ya flat behind grin

thank you goggle machine for helping you out kiss
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by MrCrackles(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2008
omoge:

i don't care about the spelling when am in a hurry to type to be a pain in ya flat behind grin

thank you google machine for helping you out kiss

my flat behind is acceptable but your is not and you know it grin

u dey find trouble omoge kekere

how u been anyway? i aint seen u around here in a while

caught the 'Bama bug too or what?

M gona have another round of garri in a minute, want some?

itz d real deal and i know i might exhaust my stash by next week at this rate cheesy
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
am in great mood too my man is going to occupy the WH and am making him Las with lots of meaty. then ofe nsala with lots of pepper.

thank ur star am in good more i would have put your pant on fire grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2008
i have been around when am not busy (graduation is closing in yay). anyway, bring it on

ina gama yin maka, wahali baza ka seni suna ka ba kiss
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by MrCrackles(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2008
omoge:

am in great mood too my man is going to occupy the WH and am making him Las with lots of meaty. then ofe nsala with lots of pepper.

thank ur star am in good more i would have put your pant on fire grin

u wan make Presido Obama pass out with them Ofe Nsala peppers?! cheesy

and by the way, i dont wear pant, so you cant light anything on fire

na u dey wear pant, so no make i grab lighter or matches, i would burn down ur thong! grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by MrCrackles(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2008
omoge:

i have been around when am not busy (graduation is closing in yay). anyway, bring it on

ina gama yin maka, wahali baza ka seni suna ka ba kiss

haha
graduation from Uni ryt?!
D first time i came at u, i was only winding u up u know
I do dat a lot so dont take it personal
i like ur guts tho grin
Brash is fiyaaah, watch urself coz u might get burnt playing near him grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2008
hang in there see what love got to do with it. . .they have been calling me to come join the history making. so am leaving suva and heading there for the cooking.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2008
hey, do me a l i l favor. remove the country from your first post pls wink
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by MrCrackles(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2008
omoge:

hey, do me a l i l favor. remove the country from your first post please wink

why? watsup wid it?!

You mean Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?!
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2008
if you are fire huh hon, bring it on grin. i might  quench you tongue grin

no, i mean you copied my first post before i edited it. so get yours edited pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100)

Is This Animal Edible, Just Killed It In My Lodge / Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo / Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.