Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,722 members, 7,924,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 09:36 AM

What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? - Food (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? (73010 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / 15 Ways Of Drinking Garri / What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by wanville(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2009
mushroom shrimp fettucine tongue
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Epi: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2009
half nigerian half italian soup grin grin

one of my mixed-up moods and attitudes soup - taste really good but i put too much pepper in it. so pepper that I have the hiccup embarassed embarassed
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by bee22(f): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
vegetable salad sad, on a diet sad
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by mohawkchic(f): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2009
~A Glass Of Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice . .am Trying to cut down on Coke undecided
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Epi: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2009
My third cup of coffee shocked shocked
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Hauwa1: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2009
starbuck white mocha chocolate

hungry
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 18, 2009
Mixed okra with Jamaican bread (perfect imitation of agege bread).

Yum cheesy
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Hauwa1: 3:08am On Apr 18, 2009
what!! shocked Jamaica bread? make sure you eat lots of leafy carrots and Prune.

that bread na real stone! nig bread is soft. i bought it once i threw it all away who wan chop marble shocked
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 18, 2009
*Hauwa*:

what!! shocked Jamaica bread? make sure you eat lots of leafy carrots and Prune.

that bread na real stone! nig bread is soft. i bought it once i threw it all away who wan chop marble shocked
No, their bread is very soft.

I don't know abt the one you be buying, but the ones I chop are ALMOST like agege bread. Very soft and yummmy cheesy

If anyone gives me the recipe for agege bread, I'd make it!
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Hauwa1: 3:16am On Apr 18, 2009
that was what a friend told me until i bought it. this one looks heavy and short someone.

btw once i get the jasm, rice, i will let you know. . . i would need a step by step way of cooking it. i want to make it perfect so that i don't hate it grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 18, 2009
*Hauwa*:

that was what a friend told me until i bought it. this one looks heavy and short someone.

btw once i get the jasm, rice, i will let you know. . . i would need a step by step way of cooking it. i want to make it perfect so that i don't hate it grin

hehehe, jasmine rice na white rice o. . . .

1. Just put water on the stove till it starts boiling.
2. Add Jasmine rice. . . .make sure to use spoon or fork to mix it once in a while (you'll see what I mean)
3. Add salt and more water if needed
4. Dnt walk away from it because it gets burned easily.

It's actually very good for jollof rice. Soft and heavenly. wink
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Hauwa1: 3:23am On Apr 18, 2009
how abt measurement? wink

amount of water and rice?
i don dey measure o grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 18, 2009
Are you pulling my legs? tongue

I don't know about measurement. . . .I just do an educated guess. . . .with this amount of water, this amount of rice. bla bla wink
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Hauwa1: 4:12am On Apr 18, 2009
ok thanks Silk. i will try it. seems a soggy kind of rice lipsrsealed

grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Pepeye(f): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2009
water
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by iice(f): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2009
Noodles mixed with bean sprouts and wantons
And a bottle of water
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Epi: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2009
coffee and a slice of coconut tart
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Epi: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2009
diet coke
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by mohawkchic(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2009
~My fingers keep drifing to a packet of Chocolate Chip Cookies grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Pepeye(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
Lemonade
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by iice(f): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2009
mohawkchic:

~My fingers keep drifing to a packet of Chocolate Chip Cookies grin

Bad bad grin give the choco chip cookies to me grin

grilled baby back ribs, mashed potatoes, sauteed tomatoes, mushrooms, green beans and carrots cheesy
Creme caramel for dessert cheesy
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Epi: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2009
lamb chops and asparagus/coffee
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Pepeye(f): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2009
Chilled Berry
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Hauwa1: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2009
chicken alfredo with steamed asperagus
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by mohawkchic(f): 2:15am On Apr 22, 2009
~Munching Apple ~

*Offers iice Cookies* kiss
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Epi: 3:47am On Apr 22, 2009
asparagus and coffee
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Pepeye(f): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2009
Potato puree
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Epi: 3:54am On Apr 23, 2009
nothing
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by benheart(f): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2009
i just bought shawarma and dansa fruit juice from elmos now  am in my office, am eating and am online too. tongue kiss
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Pepeye(f): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2009
benheart:

i just bought shawarma tongue kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Epi: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2009
pretzels

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100)

Is This Animal Edible, Just Killed It In My Lodge / Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo / Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.