Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,679 members, 7,921,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? (13333 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by sigba(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2013
okpara ugo: Make una leave my Governor oo. Ochendo is working...
God forgive me. Una be big fools. God's judgement will soon decend on all of you. Ewu oji.
Abia Citizen 2: What is wrong with TA ORJI. Name in news bar. All these stupid comments should be ignored and does not deserve any reply. This is the handwork of idle minds and distractors
please all reasonable mind should ignore this unnecessary jarbs
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Mospring(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2013
ProGSM: That Gov is not doing anything in our state. Sometime I consider Occupy Abia ......
dnt worry about his Obama congrats... its just formalities! the man no even send am..!.....ish
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by goody36: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2013

If what Orji is doing in Abia is what you are commending,may that type of work be your portion and that of your family,amen.

6 Likes

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by anonimi: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: God ll judge.

Sit down and wait for God to come down and judge him while he makes away with the people's inheritance and right to good education, roads, pipe-borne water, well equipped & staffed hospitals, infrastructure etc.
I understand that was how the French people waited for God some 200 years ago until [size=13pt]He came down and beheaded the king, Louis XIV.[/size]

Can you identify God in the painting below depicting the beheading scene of the corrupt king? Probably the one holding the blood soaked handkerchief, or what do you think? Hope sey you nor mind sey I dey give you assignment so early in this new year

Yeye dey boom! Mugus fool ground remain!!!

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by ignis: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2013
Working indeed.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Exponental(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2013
1. Do u guys think d gov paid 4 dat? It's actually d media who dont have relevant informations to pass across.
2. @op, "why must ds post make front page........"
3. NL sometyms is as good as NTA, irrelevancies as headlines.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Willy7(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2013
Sometimes i even wonder if Abia actually has a govt.And worst of it all,d citizens resident in d state are as docile and lackadaisical as d governor.Nobody seem to talk or do anything.They all just sitback and enjoy d hellhole.Imagine such man being even a counsellor in a sane clime.D man is a typical example of failed government.He makes Uduagan look like fashola,eventhough uduagan is million miles below fashola in governance.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2013
pazienza: T.A orji,the worst state governor in the history of Nigeria.

solomon111: This governor makes uduaghan look like mitt-romney.
That is how apalling T.ORJI is.

LWKMD grin grin T. Orji don suffer for N'land, no be small grin
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2013
bchineme: HE IS DOING THAT FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE LEGS AND EARS BUT CAN MAKE US OF IT THAT IS WHY HE NORMALLY APPEAR ON AIT OR NTA JUST FOR AN EVIDENCE TO PROVE.

?
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Anubiri(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Dat governor is nt tryin at all...
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by ulonnaya21: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2013
That is to tell you that goldfish has no hiding place. If NTA, AIT and other media are having the gov on their news bar, is it a sin or who is to blame? The Gov and his achievement or AIT/NTA? It also depicts that actually work is going on in Abia state
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by touchmehard: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2013
I think it is good for the media to be broadcasting what our leaders are doing or saying from time to time, so that the people would be aware of what their leaders are doing or saying. It doesn't matter who is involved, be it President or Governor.
As for me, it's not a bad idea for NTA or AIT to broadcast the governor's activities or announcements.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by ulonnaya21: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2013
I found out that comments are being deleted on this thread. Admin what's going on? Someone is trying to be mischievious somewhere. Please stop deleting my comments, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2013
ulonnaya21: That is to tell you that goldfish has no hiding place. If NTA, AIT and other media are having the gov on their news bar, is it a sin or who is to blame? The Gov and his achievement or AIT/NTA? It also depicts that actually work is going on in Abia state
Onye ara!

1 Like

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2013
ulonnaya21: That is to tell you that goldfish has no hiding place. If NTA, AIT and other media are having the gov on their news bar, is it a sin or who is to blame? The Gov and his achievement or AIT/NTA? It also depicts that actually work is going on in Abia state
. Stop being foolish. I guess u are one of his acomplice and foot soldier set out 2 nail d coffin of d state called Abia. Everyone know dat what we see on NTA, STV, AIT news is just a paid tricks and gimmicks 2 deceive ignorant nigerians who havent yet known dat T.A Orji is d most useless governor 2 ever emerge in human homosapiean existence. May thunder kamanuoha and Amadioha strike u and ur family 4 coming here 2 type dis nonsense about a Governor u know urself hav ruined Abia State!

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by chiomen: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2013
Aproko! What is wrong with the gov's news on NTA or AIT news bar? How do you expect the govt to reach the the people. The media has a major role to play. It only indicates that he is working in the state.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2013
CrazyMan: He knows that he's administration is a failure, so in order to compensate himself, and win the hearts of ignorant Nigerians, he decided to bribe the media to blow his trumpet.

Can you see Fashola or Cross River and Akwa Ibom governors displaying such act?

No matter how hard he tries to cover his failure, the truth cannot be changed. His administration remains the worst Nigeria would ever produce.
pls don't mention cross river. Imoke is sleeping
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2013
The man is confused so make una free am
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2013
Abia Citizen 2: What is wrong with TA ORJI. Name in news bar. All these stupid comments should be ignored and does not deserve any reply. This is the handwork of idle minds and distractors
T.A ORJI IS THAT YOU?

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by trimandtrendy(f): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2013
He is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria. Terrible man. HAve you seen the state of Aba? or ABia. The place is in terrible shape. He has no conscience at all. The man is a big big big thief.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Redstone(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2013
pazienza: T.A orji,the worst state governor in the history of Nigeria.

GBAMMMMM
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2013
Dude u just registered like 25mins ago. Ehmmmm I don't think any right thinking person will take u serious....
In abia state, when people use the word, "distractors", they are considered to be in the same wing as the theiving governor who conviniently use such word as an excuse for not performing

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2013
trimandtrendy: He is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria. Terrible man. HAve you seen the state of Aba? or ABia. The place is in terrible shape. He has no conscience at all. The man is a big big big thief.

In 2015, he should be replaced by an ACN or APGA governor. These 2 parties are the most progressive, development oriented parties in Nigeria! Oshiomhole and Rochas are shining examples.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by tallfish145(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2013
NTA is a wack!
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2013
ulonnaya21: I found out that comments are being deleted on this thread. Admin what's going on? Someone is trying to be mischievious somewhere. Please stop deleting my comments, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Ur comments are an embarrassment to human existence, it should be deleted to save us some face for even co existing with a creature of backwards thinking like u

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by DrGee1(f): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2013
The most retarded gov nigeria ever produced. That man sucks! 2013 is payback, dem go vomit everything wey dem don chop. Air, Land and Sea is on red alert.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2013

May the type of work T.A orji is doing in abia state, may God do it in your family and generations, say Amen if you agree

1 Like

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2013
anonimi:

Sit down and wait for God to come down and judge him while he makes away with the people's inheritance and right to good education, roads, pipe-borne water, well equipped & staffed hospitals, infrastructure etc.
go and fight Theodore Orji. Stewpid noisemaker.
anonimi:

I understand that was how the French people waited for God some 200 years ago until [size=13pt]He came down and beheaded the king, Louis XIV.[/size]

Can you identify God in the painting below depicting the beheading scene of the corrupt king? Probably the one holding the blood soaked handkerchief, or what do you think?
Hope sey you nor mind sey I dey give you assignment so early in this new year

Yeye dey boom! Mugus fool ground remain!!!
u r d fool dat can't start a revolution. Why don't u start 4rm ur state
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by AkuchiEbinyasi: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2013
A Governor that owes his workers and still wants them to obey him. thank God am nt from ABIA. ur state his waiting for2015
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by genxris: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2013
I thought i am the only one that have noticed this steady trend by the Abia governor..the governor is always the first to go to the major T.V and radio stations to advertise his news,plans,condolences etc
He just want to be seen as a working governor by all means . He is a clueless noisemaker

1 Like

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2013
I can understand you are earning your pay for this.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2013
Another T A Orji employee. Say the truth and it shall set you free. Lie and sell the future of your descendants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. / Corruption: Negotiate With Looters - Bishop Kukah Tells FG / IDPs In Nasarawa Throw Stones At Convoy Of Governor Umaru Tanko Al-Makura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.