Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,856 members, 7,969,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? (13489 Views)

Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear / An Encounter With A Ghost. / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
Billyonaire:
Ghost is almost what we are before taking up physical body, and ghost we are when we drop this physical body. Ghost is 'confused' Soul 'trapped' in the cycle of birth and rebirth, not remembering where it came from. Ghost are not invisible, I can only say that physical humans are 'partially blind' to psychic phenomena outside the physical dimensions. Once one 'awakens' to other dimensions of existences then Ghost are seen everywhere even by our sides. Ghost envy us cos they lose their physical bodies so they actually hang around to see who delivers a kid so they can jump in at first breath of oxygen. Ghost simply change phase, they dont disappear, they exist in a different dimension, its much more like viewing your flat TV from the front with nice pictures, and the next minute the flat TV turns and you look at it from the side, so thin and no pictures....seems your TV disappeared. Ghost is Soul and we are souls experiencing physical existence.
I agree ghosts exist right? Did we all jump into our physical bodies just as you explained here? If I were to agree I jumped into my physical body when my mum gave birth to my physical body, how come didn't I know when I jumped into the body then? Did you know when you jumped into your physical body?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Lovine: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
For your answer, it's evil spirit or demons.

On topic, I haven't seen a ghost because they do not exist.

Demons and evil spirits exist and they tend to torment lily livered people like you.

You are right, that's why you are still a smoker, drunkered and a fornicator and all these are torments and will continue to torment you in this New Year
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Princessaleeza: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Yes as a kid I saw Wili-wili disappearing and Nchelem running for her dear life grin
yeah! U make me 2 remember dat film Wili Wili . Then after watching d film i ll av 2 beg sm1 2 follow me if i want 2 pee. Uptill now if sm1 die i wont be able 2 sleep because of all d lies we've watch on Movies. But av not seen 1 b4 shall.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by SisiKill1: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
I think after seeing a Ghost APPEAR. . . everything else will be anti-climatic.

So I'll take an appearing ghost over a disappearing one any day.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by ojoawo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
As wierd as it is, its an accepted fringe science hypothesis but still been argued in the general science world and many efforts have been made Ƭõ̸̳͡ establish a constant and public provable means to show that they exist

Quantum Scientists fully understand that it is possible.... Space, matter and time are just dimensions that can βε̲ effectively tweaked by using the right means.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by tomiedatlo: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
aspabay: Have You Ever A Ghost Disappear?

Which kind English be this?
Na Horror english
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
ojoawo: As wierd as it is, its an accepted fringe science hypothesis but still been argued in the general science world and many efforts have been made Ƭõ̸̳͡ establish a constant and public provable means to show that they exist

Quantum Scientists fully understand that it is possible.... Space, matter and time are just dimensions that can βε̲ effectively tweaked by using the right means.....
WHAT the f**k?!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Revolva(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
If you see ghost you go run , ur legs go dey touch yoour back head ..haha ghost r real ...oo
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by ujoatu(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Smart jeezy: I saw my dad Ghost twice last year...
For real.
I told my mom about it.

Yea,my dad went 2 see a friend a day after he died and advised her about life. She fainted when we told her he died 24hrs b4 he came 2 her.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by true2god: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
My late mother occassionally appear in my dreams giving me the same advise she used to giv me while she was alive. The last one i saw her she told me dat pple tot she is dead, but dat she is still alive. That was dis week monday.

There are so many things happening that a physical man can never fully understand. Our knowlegde is vry limited wen it comes to certain issues about life and existence. Life is full of mystery.

Tho' i hav not seen a ghost before but close friends hav confirmed seeing dem. To me the difference between man and ghost could be the dead and the living.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Lovine: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
My late mother occassionally appear in my dreams giving me the same advise she used to giv me while she was alive. The last one i saw her she told me dat pple tot she is dead, but dat she is still alive. That was dis week monday.

There are so many things happening that a physical man can never fully understand. Our knowlegde is vry limited wen it comes to certain issues about life and existence. Life is full of mystery.

Tho' i hav not seen a ghost before but close friends hav confirmed seeing dem. To me the difference between man and ghost could be the dead and the living.

Please go for deliverance immediately if you continue to see your dead mum in your dream. Spirit of death might be knocking at your door.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by rash47(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
I doubt it,never seen it never felt it. Though many times,I used to feel in my body system that there is more to life than the physical.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by razznaija(f): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
I have never seen a ghost before, but after my mom died she has appeared to me 3 times. The first time, was a few days before her burial in '05.
I was dreaming and she appeared to me, she just kept looking at me and i saw tears streaming down her face, then she just disappeared.
The second time was on my birthday in '12, that day ended horribly and i went to bed crying. That night, i had a dream that i was crying and she came to me and gave me a hug and told me that she loved me and she will always be there for me.

The last time that she appeared to me was during the summer '12, i had a dream that i was falling down somewhere, i can't remember where i was falling ( probably a sky-scrapper). I was falling and all sorts of things like chairs, dirt, stones, papers etc, were flying towards me and hitting me, then when i was about to hit the ground my mum put something that looked like a mattress on the spot that i was about to fall on and when i fell i did not have a single scratch on my body.

That was probably the scariest dream that i have had so far because i thought i was going to die in the dream. I am still confused about the existence of ghosts and spirits considering the fact that i have never actually seen one.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by razznaija(f): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
I have never seen a ghost before, but after my mom died she has appeared to me 3 times. The first time, was a few days before her burial in '05.
I was dreaming and she appeared to me, she just kept looking at me and i saw tears streaming down her face, then she just disappeared.
The second time was on my birthday in '12, that day ended horribly and i went to bed crying. That night, i had a dream that i was crying and she came to me and gave me a hug and told me that she loved me and she will always be there for me.

The last time that she appeared to me was during the summer '12, i had a dream that i was falling down somewhere, i can't remember where i was falling ( probably a sky-scrapper). I was falling and all sorts of things like chairs, dirt, stones, papers etc, were flying towards me and hitting me, then when i was about to hit the ground my mum put something that looked like a mattress on the spot that i was about to fall on and when i fell i did not have a single scratch on my body.

That was probably the scariest dream that i have had so far because i thought i was going to die in the dream. I am still confused about the existence of ghosts and spirits considering the fact that i have never actually seen one.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by RedLight1: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
^^^
may be u were delusional as a result of post traumatic stress u got as a result of the death of ur mom....
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Moukafoam(f): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
mkmyers45:

STFY WHAT?

GUY where is your proof?

Dont be a lazy guy bro, go do your research wink
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Saksreal(f): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Smart jeezy: I saw my dad Ghost twice last year...
For real.
I told my mom about it.
Its called Hallucination
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by MO25: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
I actually did see one at a very young age and trust it messed up my childhood big time...... I would never forget that day it still remains vivid like it happened yesterday.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
see people hallucinating here . . . and dreaming . .
claiming they are seeing ghosts . . .
you can even see God (so long as your eyes are closed, coz' anything is possible while dreaming)
but remember it's only a dream . . .

The day humans can hear ultrasonic sounds,
that same day i'll believe humans can see ghosts (if at all, they exists)

EDITED: and the poster that says he was falling from a skycraper, you've been watching too much of EMINEM's songs
>>>>>>>> THE WAY I AM . . that's the song title, he was falling from a tower and landed on a mattress

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
If a person that was very very close to you dies in a troubled way, you might see the ghost one or twice, most likely in a place you least expect. Also he/ she might be wearing a cloth you don't expect but you know. You also might not see the person but might hear the person's voice very clearly most likely greeting you in the way he/ she always did..*real life experiences*
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by mo2raur(f): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Samchelsea: I know the place u're talking about that's the gate leading to sholebo estate if u go through Latagati......that means I'll not go through that road at night again
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....Ole
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by logica(m): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2013
saint22: 17 yrs ago,as an okada man i met a passenger & we agreed on a price,he sat down & i moved.while negotiating at a junction & looking at my side mirrow,the man was no more behind me.i used to doubt if ghost really exist until that experience.
You mugu small sha. You were busy arguing that you didn't notice him hop off and fade? I'm sure you were still busy arguing (talking to yourself) 5 minutes after the dude don fade.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by UyiIredia(m): 2:53am On Jan 04, 2013
I have never seen a ghost, talkless of even seeing a ghost disappear.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2013
I have seen words dissapear from sentences.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by waldigit: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Hi, i ve read the experience of every one. In order not to complicate the understanding of the subject, its better we learn from science. A lot of strange findings is going on now in science world unfortunately many of us dont know. Science has comfirmed the existence of heaven, hell, and recently after live existence. Spiritual illiteracy is a disaster lets turn to GOD who only can reveal the truth.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by sample042(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2013
pals, ghosts dont exist! It's jst a mere hallucination. Down here in Africa we so much believe in things dat r worthless. Well, i knw about demons n evil spirit bt dia's nothn lyk GHOST. It's jst an image dat we visualize within our subconcious mind.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by iamdsam: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
manny4life: ^^^

Go tell that to real witnesses of paranormal activity.

Ghosts are REAL.. That you haven't experienced one is good for you not to believe, but it does exist. Even science has proved it using different scientific equipment.
How has science proved it? I like to know
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by olasmith10(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
Firstly,its important we draw a line of contrastion among these words:
Spirit,demons,and ghosts.
Spirit:something dat is not of d physical(body)
Demon:an evil spirit.
Meaning that,all demons are spirits,but not all spirits are demons.
Now ghost:d spirit of the dead.
Secondly,I want us to believe that 'there is more than meets the eye' in this world.we know soo litle.we can only give account of what we can see with our eyes.But there is so much going on in the spiritual realm.
Am nt sayn if ghost exist or not,but let us reason together.After life is death,and after death comes judgement,but is this judgement immediate to all the dead?
If the ans is yes,then it means ghost don't exist,but if its NO,then Ghost do exist.
Lastly,its up to you to either believe or not!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by megachuks(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
aspabay: Have You Ever A Ghost Disappear?

Which kind English be this?
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Marv650(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
there is nothing like ghost all u may see is an evil spirit trying to prove God a lair that the soul does nt die bt the bible say soul die so nairalander there is nting like ghost satan is deadly
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by haibe(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Marv650: there is nothing like ghost all u may see is an evil spirit trying to prove God a lair that the soul does nt die bt the bible say soul die so nairalander there is nting like ghost satan is deadly

U really make sense here, those so-called ghosts are just there to make people feel there is no judgement(heaven/hell), i beliv they are evil spirits sent by the devil to DEceiVe humans. And of course he has succeded in deceiving som pple that they now beliv when we die we just roam around the earth as ghosts and thus not minding the consequence of commiting sin, Satan is really wise and deadly.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by themanderon: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
neksummi:
I've seen ghosts o. That was in my secondary school. FGC Ogbomoso to be precised. Well whether those things were ghosts or not, what I know was that, my head was swollen, the hair on my body straightened up, goose pimples were all over my body. It was terrible.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

The funny thing is that a colleague of mine once had this exact same experience when they met a mysterious girl walking before them on a lonely street in the night and tried to woo her grin. The guy fear fear na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Methodist Church Seeks Donations As Kidnappers Of Prelate, Others Demand N100m / 39 Catholic Priests Killed, 30 Kidnapped In 2022 / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.