Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,744 members, 7,935,213 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Want To Sell My Movie Scripts, Am A Good Script Writer,drama Or Comedy N Crime - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Want To Sell My Movie Scripts, Am A Good Script Writer,drama Or Comedy N Crime (1947 Views)

I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Movie Scripts, Am A Good Script Writer,drama Or Comedy N Crime by johnhenrynj(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
I have a low cost budget script that I want to sell or produce. Its just comedy with 2 cast and its something everybody would love to watch. I need a good producer or buyer. Add me on whatsapp or call 08069125603
Re: I Want To Sell My Movie Scripts, Am A Good Script Writer,drama Or Comedy N Crime by sholay2011(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice to hear you are a Yoruba script writer. I just have an advice for you. Please, try adapting Yoruba books unto the screen; that would be better than the eyesore we see daily as yoruba movies on our screens (with the exceptions of some). Why I am pointing this out is that many scriptwriters wud love to show their creativity and originality and may err while writing with the aim of showing our rich culture and entertaining the viewers.

Please, there are various wonderful books of different genres in Yoruba that could be adapted to the screen such as: 'Agbako nile tete', 'Abinnueni', 'Ojo buruku esu gbomi mu' etc.

It also helps to bridge the gap between the movie and literary industry. Most movies that are oscar-nominated are adaptations of good books.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Movie Scripts, Am A Good Script Writer,drama Or Comedy N Crime by nathaniel98(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice say,at least 4 nt condeming.If we will b encouraging ourselves,nollwood will forward and right now it not even backward but the better is yet to come.Am also a nollywood yoruba movie writer.But yet 2 av my way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naruto Is Back! / Best Christian Producers & Directors Films / Nigerian Actors/ Actresses In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.