Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (19968 Views)

Rival APC Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]Trust me, I want GEJ out, just like most Nigerians.

About GEJ's promise to run for a term in office, just a typical politician, BRF also said something like that indirectly. I'm not making an excuse for him, but it just shows that he can't be trusted to deliver on his word.

The big question, has GEJ violated the constitution with this campaign?(I doubt if he did).

So it all boils down to the masses in 2015.
My former signature on nairaland was this.
[/color]
Politics is only as good as the people who make it their calling and those who put them into office either by voting or refusing to vote.The maintenance of good government is dependent on good people
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

[color=soyouquotedme]So irrespective of whether he campaigns now or not, the ultimate decision lies in our hand either to re-elect him or force him out. [/color]

About the highlighted portion. Never seen a more intelligent post on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by tpapi: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Goddex:

He is at liberty to change his mind. Boutrus Boutrus Ghali, former UN Secretary General
after vowing to do just a term but ended up angling for and actually doing two terms stated
vehemently that he has changed his mind and that only a foool does not change his mind on something.

So Demdem are you a f . . .?
beautiful response to dat sadist
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by NoContract(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ihailedthee: We are watching how it will all play out.

stop watching, and start acting.

or keep watching and shut ur trap.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by solomon111(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
maclatunji:

You are the uneducated one. Yes you are literate, but your education is not very high, this doesn't mean you didn't go to school- it could just be that you failed/refused to learn. tongue

Whoever is behind it, GEJ must know about it. The implication of him not knowing about it is to imply that a thousand bombs could be placed in a thousand places in Abuja and GEJ wouldn't know about it. Is that what you are saying? If that is true, then I have to ask: how clueless can a leader be?

No matter how you try to spin this, it doesn't look good for GEJ.
I just don't know where to start in adressing your post?
So you mean GEJ must know about every poster/bill-board in abuja?
Are you being rational or unnecessarily biased.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by sashbaby(f): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hardfact: Is Nigeria's problem that complex? Why not stamp your feet and deliver and then have the masses themselves force you to go for a 2nd term even if you refuse. That's the shortest cut to Aso Rock.

True talk my broda. As some of us can see,hear,smell,talk we are governed by morons who are only concerned with their selfish egotistical ambition. Fly wey no dey hear word dey follow deadi body enta grave.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by NoContract(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Reference:

About the highlighted portion. Never seen a more intelligent post on this forum.

Уσυ ~a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥~ indeed a learner.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Gbawe: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
A-ZeD:
For some people to claim this is the work of mischief makers take retardness to a new level.

SillyNigerian are you sure what you have in your head is not ogi?

My brother, learn to ignore cretins as much as possible. It is the most productive way to use this forum i.e ignore vermins. It is not like I have not noticed their silly comments, even the one directed at me, but I just accept it is best to ignore brainwashed nitwits who are into lying to themselves. Is it today we have been seeing highly duplicitous and dishonest actions from GEJ for anyone to now be blaming "haters" and inferring foolishly that GEJ does not have the precedence to be behind this?

Abeg, focus on talking to correct folks ojare and leave the mindless idiots here. Many hate others routinely merely because they assume criticism of GEJ is criticism of their 'brother' rather than the criticism of a man who is president to all of us. That is how clannish some fools are. Their tag of "hater" , for example, is laughable because some of these losers and simpletons simply don't know who they are talking to. There are many successful, secure and gifted folks here on this forum who criticise GEJ for no other reason than his inept, ultra-profligate, corrupt and visionless leadership of their beloved nation. Not everyone is talentless to the extent sycophancy and azzlicking is the only way they know to make a living or be successful in life. To those sort of losers, it is easy to vacuously call fellow Nigerians ,critical of GEJ, "haters".

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by tpapi: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Pls som1 shd educate me on d part of d constition dat bars him from goin for a 2nd term,am waitin
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by jmoore(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
If Jonathan wanted to declare his intention, facebook will be a more effective channel.
It is an opposition that posted the posters

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by dady12: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
there is no new year gift from GEJ ,at this time last year ,he gave nigerians subsidy removal as gift and this year ,it was advertising posture of 2015,i think this is not the best time for showing interest or advertising for 2rd tenure,the election of 2015 is going to be difficult,GEJ win most state in the south because he is from the south ,but this time ,it will be a toughed ball game,he cannot do it without the support of OBJ, this early advertisement can fuel violonce in some of the region,GEJ have to be carefull because he can use the remaining 2yrs in combating uprising if he continue like this at this stage,he should allow his good job to work for him if i thought he ve done any good job
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by kulutempa: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
jmoore: If Jonathan wanted to declare his intention, facebook will be a more effective channel.
It is an opposition that posted the posters

So, when is he going to remove them? 2015?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by jahwin(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
My fear is that the first tenure of most Nigerian leaders is usually far better than their second tenure. Hence, for Nigerians, Gej second tenure will be like HELL on earth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by peaceland(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by jmoore(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
kulutempa:

So, when is he going to remove them? 2015?
Is Jonathan among the opposition? smh
You and those who oppose him should go and remove the posters, he made it clear that no one was instructed to display the posters.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by HOTWATER(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
In as much as GEJ has his own issues like every other politician. I believe the oppostion is really playing with our heads given the kind of response i have seen on this so far . It is not possible for GEJ to print campaign posters at this moment . since fuel subsudy was not removed as the oppositon has anticipated, they have resorted to cheap means of inciting the masses. The opposition i see is more desparate to loot than the current PDP governemt and that is why they are doing everything devilishly possible to discredit GEJ . They are really hungary and wants power by all means to quech their thirst.The GEJ led administration has the following achievements till date

(1) Power supply has improved in Nigeria
(2) Our Elections have gotten better
(3) Our airports are currently been given a facelift
(4) Rail lines are coming back on stream
(5) PMS has been more available compared to OBJ era
(6) our ports has been sanitized
(7) Agriculture is currently providng empployment to many youths
(cool Benin -Ore road and other federal roads are currently being rehabilited
(9) The Textile industry revamping is still at the planiing stage

The opposition can fuel the insecurity in the country to discredit GEJ , they are gradually being cracked down . If you compare the number of years OBJ spent in govt vis-a-vis his achievements along with that of GEJ , you will know that GEJ can at least be scored GOOD. As he begins to consolidate on his achievements this year , the opposition has gone to print his campaign posters to further cause more confusion, God will surely rewared everybody according to his/her works. Long live NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by HARDDON: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
O gracious!

I almost slumped wen i read GEJ in 1st of d year's stunts.

This is way beta than subsidy fingering!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by HARDDON: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
O gracious!

I almost slumped wen i read GEJ in 1st of d year's stunts.

This is way beta than subsidy fingeringz!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by nagoma(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
ilugunboy: So na dust-bin dem fit paste the posters....?
What a metaphor !! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it a dust bin ? It looked like a tomb stone to me - either way the omen is there for the discerning eye to see. angry
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by nagoma(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
jahwin: My fear is that the first tenure of most Nigerian leaders is usually far better than their second tenure. Hence, for Nigerians, Gej second tenure will be like HELL on earth.

It's already hell on earth now! It's got to be hell in hell in the second term cry.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by sashbaby(f): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
HOTWATER: In as much as GEJ has his own issues like every other politician. I believe the oppostion is really playing with our heads given the kind of response i have seen on this so far . It is not possible for GEJ to print campaign posters at this moment . since fuel subsudy was not removed as the oppositon has anticipated, they have resorted to cheap means of inciting the masses. The opposition i see is more desparate to loot than the current PDP governemt and that is why they are doing everything devilishly possible to discredit GEJ . They are really hungary and wants power by all means to quech their thirst.The GEJ led administration has the following achievements till date

The opposition can fuel the insecurity in the country to discredit GEJ , they are gradually being cracked down . If you compare the number of years OBJ spent in govt vis-a-vis his achievements along with that of GEJ , you will know that GEJ can at least be scored GOOD. As he begins to consolidate on his achievements this year , the opposition has gone to print his campaign posters to further cause more confusion, God will surely rewared everybody according to his/her works. Long live NIGERIA

I pity you. At least u admitted that PDP is currently looting and milking the country dry.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by nagoma(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
joeyfire: But GEJ said categorically before the 2011 elections that he wouldn't seek a second term if elected. He had better not even think about it.

Honestly if he toes the rarely used path of honour by conducting free and fair elections and ..........

"Honor" is not a word you can associate with GEJ. He does not understand it's importance and I doubt if he can pronounce or spell it.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by okoolori(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
SO HE BEARS NO MORE EBELE AS A MIDDLE NAME AGAIN?
EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE...
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Callotti: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
This is gonna be innarestin'!
I think I will stay away from Nigeria come 2014-2015! grin
I smell WAHALA!!!! cheesy

Plenty pipo go disappia BOKU-BOKU!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by chinakobo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
[/color]
HOTWATER: In as much as GEJ has his own issues like every other politician. I believe the oppostion is really playing with our heads given the kind of response i have seen on this so far . It is not possible for GEJ to print campaign posters at this moment . since fuel subsudy was not removed as the oppositon has anticipated, they have resorted to cheap means of inciting the masses. The opposition i see is more desparate to loot than the current PDP governemt and that is why they are doing everything devilishly possible to discredit GEJ . They are really hungary and wants power by all means to quech their thirst.The GEJ led administration has the following achievements till date

[color=#006600]

Pls read the history of chinese reforms and you will understand what it means to carry out a reform. Most of the things we do in nigeria are not sustainable.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
I know this is the work of CPC, trying to generate sentiment against GEJ. Is this the poster GEJ used during his last campaign. Well even if this is true, it doesn't change the fact that GEJ will win as long as his opponents are people like Tinubu, Buhari and co.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by 5much(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
mischief makers at work
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by trimandtrendy(f): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Another four years of rubbish ruling? What has this man achieved since he came into power? He really has some guts to be campaigning this early. Rubbish
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Revolva(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Dis jonathan no dey fear God ++ so he dey plan to go for 2015 what a useless man
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by back2sender: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
The Retardeen is wasting his time.Can someone in the house refreshen me with the Retardeen Theory
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Hardfact: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
Learnt the posters were by anti GEJ groups to sensitize Nigerians to kick against a 2nd term.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by JoeMosco(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
I will be insulting myself to beliv that GEJ did this. It MUST be an act by those mischief makers to sabotage the current administration and it seems to be working. U guys should look beyond the ordinary. God bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by touchmehard: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
I don't have to wait for any body to tell me that this must have been the handwork of the oppossition in a bid to cause people to ridicule the President.

Afterall, the posters did not indicate the source or the sponsor of the advertisement.

Nigerians should be smart enough to know this. Duh! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? / President Jonathan Hosts John Mahama, Ghana's President In Port-Hacourt (Photos) / Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.