Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,114 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Who Will You Care For The More Either Your Mother Or Your Wife When Sickness Com - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Will You Care For The More Either Your Mother Or Your Wife When Sickness Com (545 Views)

Happiness is key in relationships / If You Care! / Help Me If You Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Care For The More Either Your Mother Or Your Wife When Sickness Com by Pauloma: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,I am new here and I just want to throw a topic to us,I read of a story of a young sucessful man who when small was a sickler and the doctor said that for him to be okay someone must donate his/her kidney for the child to live.Being the only child of his mother,his mother donated her kidney to him and after the transplant the child was okay.After several years the child married and the marriage was a successful one.After two years,his mother took ill concidentally his wife was about to deliver a baby(his first child in life),The two are in critical situation that the wife was finding difficult to deliver the baby herself and the situation of his mother his getting worse everyday.For the wife to deliver by operation the doctor needs 250,000 and for his mother to be perfectly okay she needs also 250,000 and the only amount he can raise is 250,000 whereas,two of them are in a critical situation.Please what should he do,Since the two are important to him and he needs them to be alive for him.PLEASE ADVISE ME TO TELL THE PERSON undecided
Re: Who Will You Care For The More Either Your Mother Or Your Wife When Sickness Com by kufreabasi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2008
pauloma,to me ooo,life is life.God sent his son to die for everyone irrespective of your sex or relationship,no sentiment.If your wife sick you'll spent money, if your wife is sick you have to spent money too.Take care of life not personality.ok,what is the meaning of life to you?

(1) (Reply)

Do Gals Really Deserve True Love? / It Student Needed / I Need A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.