Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Have You Ever Seen The Obituary Poster Of An Albino? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Have You Ever Seen The Obituary Poster Of An Albino? (1622 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. / They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster / See The Obituary This Family Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen The Obituary Poster Of An Albino? by waleadex(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
I came across this topic on and besides,this question has been lingering in my mind for sometime now,I have never seen the obituary poster of an Albino before,have you ever?And pls to any albino reading this,no offense.
Re: Have You Ever Seen The Obituary Poster Of An Albino? by papi22(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
no.. Big question!!!! O fe ya foto oosha
Re: Have You Ever Seen The Obituary Poster Of An Albino? by waleadex(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
papi22: no.. Big question!!!! O fe ya foto oosha

Is it that their picture will not appear or it has to be done in black and white?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Born Day, Naptu2! / Calabar Carnival Bumper 2015 Raffle Draw / Creativity At Its Peak: Nigerian Traditional Wedding Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.