Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,783 members, 7,915,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:10 PM

Open Letter To My President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To My President. (511 Views)

(PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Buhari Can Never Be My President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To My President. by badjack(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sir,
It is very disheartening that you have allowed things to degenerate the way it is now. You have allowed all the frustrations that Nigerians were gathering since the inception of the present so called democratic dispensation to fall heavily on your administration and you as a person. You forgot that people saw you as a very different person and massively voted for you. Your coming into office was with very great expectations. Eventually, nothing of these expectations can be seen on the ground. What we see everyday is claims of improvement here and there that cannot be verified.

In all your broadcasts we here the improvements in power, railway, investment, job, economic statistics etc. It really marvels me because I can know that there is nothing to write home about in all the whole claims of improvements on that and that. Power for instance only increased on paper not on realistic operational output. Less I forget, over $16 billions dollars as claimed have been spent(siphoned) in other to fix the problem of power in this country with nothing to show. Very appalling situation we are in here in Nigeria.

You tell us that the problem of Nigeria is attitudinal issues. I quite disagree sir. Nigerian love their country but most of them are frustrated based on the actions of politician here. Corruption is very high and you are telling us that the issue is attitude. Whose attitude if I may ask? Governors steal money at easy, take it abroad and nothing is done. The highest we will see is the drama of EFCC. The EFCC will arrest, take to court, the case will drag and will die down with nothing to see of it. We have seen most them, Ibori, Orji Uzor Kalu, Fayose, Gbenga Daniel, Sylva etc. We all are seeing what happened to Ibori after her was left off the hook here in Nigeria. He even pleaded guilty in Britain. Corruption is highest under your administration. I tend to believe that you have a hand in corruption too that is why you are condoning it. You have a big dirty skeleton in your cupboard which other corrupt people know about and you want to protect it.
On Niger-Delta and Bayelsa precisely, their is a very high level of unhappiness. Bayelsa is a state in great shambles with little federal presence. I wonder if another president that is not a Bayelsan will have that job after you. By the way, I am writing you from Yenagoa. Though I am not a Bayelsan but I have been living in that nice small town for the past 6 years. Look at the East-West road which is the only outlet from Bayelsa to other parts of the country. Please fix that road no matter whose interest is at play. I know of the interest of Mr. Fix it ( old Man Tony Annenih) on SETRACO, but the truth is that SETRACO are not doing any thing. Tony Annenih is in the past as long as Nigeria politics is concern. You will be disappointed with him if you continue looking at his fix it attribute. Dump him for the sake of wonderful Bayelsan my-In-laws and other people living in Bayelsa.

Please Sir, speed up things this year as you promised to revive your prestige and your administrations prestige. Sorry but a lot of Nigerians are labeling you administration as being the worst the country has had so far. You have two years and some months the rewrite History for your own sake.

Thanks my-in-law and God bless you.
Mr. Okezuo Titus
Re: Open Letter To My President. by slimming: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
i love this.
Re: Open Letter To My President. by go4value(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
2nd to comment......madam 2 cups of garri wit kulikuli.

(1) (Reply)

2015: It’s Not Too Early For Jonathan To Begin Campaign – Omoruyi / NBS Rating Of Sokoto Mischievous, Faulty / Ibori's 15m Bribe: EFCC Files Counter Affidavit Against Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.