Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,127 members, 7,967,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation (1280 Views)

Solar And Inverters / Repair Your Bad UPS And INVERTERS / Inverter Building And Solar Panels Installation Training Seminar! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation by fahren(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
we have Solar Panels, Batteries and inverters in bulk.

we also install Solar systems that powers homes, offices and walkways.

Advantages
Noiseless
No fuel
No Maintenance
24hours uninterrupted Power Supply
and more

Prices are very competitive.

call 07087761657 or email onuh.disc@gmail.com
Re: Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation by jaidman: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
hi fahren,

pls send me ur price list for your solar panels

thank u.
Re: Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation by fahren(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
do i post it or send it to your e mail cos u did not provide your email.
Re: Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2013
Pls sHed more light on it.Here's my mail Ouahabian@gmail.com I may just buy,just I'm interesteed
Re: Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation by jaidman: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2013
here is my email : oluodeolajide@yahoo.com

i await u fahren

thank u.
Re: Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation by sonety2k(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
cool
Re: Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation by fahren(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
i will send a competitive price list to you all.
Re: Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation by askTade(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls send your price list for sola panels and inverters urgently to ask4tade@yahoo.com
Re: Solar Panels, Batteries And Inverters Sales And Installation by jaidman: 7:35am On Feb 08, 2013
pls send the inverter price list to my mail oluodeolajide@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Residential And Commercial Painting And Tiling In Nigeria. Call 08027567485 / Event live streaming, pictures sliding & documentary for your occasion in Lagos / 10 Colors Leather Strap Watch @N800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.