Stats: 3,199,840 members, 7,972,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:15 AM

Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy (712 Views)

Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] / Seasons Greetings Exclusively For Jokes Section (2) (3) (4)

Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy by israel007: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
This place dey boring jor
Re: Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Is this a joke? No wonder this place is dry.
Re: Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy by bingbagbo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
op you be fool angry
Re: Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy by enobong18: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Dont blame the op, he is right to a point, he just wanted to speak his mind, but he did not know where to post it to.
Today, i had an intresting day, wanted to continue it on nairaland, but after i loged in, i discorvered that i could not find any intresting line to click on. I just quickly switched over to the joke section to read some jokes, only for me to find mega craps posted instead of jokes! Now tell me why should some one also in my shoes not write 'this place is dry'
Re: Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy by bingbagbo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
enobong18: Dont blame the op, he is right to a point, he just wanted to speak his mind, but he did not know where to post it to.
Today, i had an intresting day, wanted to continue it on nairaland, but after i loged in, i discorvered that i could not find any intresting line to click on. I just quickly switched over to the joke section to read some jokes, only for me to find mega craps posted instead of jokes! Now tell me why should some one also in my shoes not write 'this place is dry'

when you clicked and saw crap, you should have helped by posting superb jokes........nonsense angry
Re: Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy by israel007: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
barefootbandit: Is this a joke? No wonder this place is dry.
no its not a joke it's me speaking my mind based on the extent of the knowledge of this session that I have.
bin gbagbo: op you be fool angry
I will not insult you because I was well brought up to respect people's opinion and to know that not everyone is rational. So it just gladdens me that you expressed yourself and gave a heads up about the kind of person you are and oh I've seen most of your posts and comments, it's same character.

enobong18: Dont blame the op, he is right to a point, he just wanted to speak his mind, but he did not know where to post it to.
Yea I come here and read jokes laugh and share the funny ones if I see. Get most jokes on bbm and its almost like those rib cracking jokes you read on your phone and laugh heartily, showing it to someone
bin gbagbo:

when you clicked and saw crap, you should have helped by posting superb jokes........nonsense angry
beside isn't here most times. Na wa
bin gbagbo:

o. Geeez!

Re: Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy by Ajibel(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2013
this op needs to be referred to bin gbagbo memorial psychiatric hospital...why need to create this useless thread when there is a complaint thread...i mean no insalt though...
Re: Na Wa For Jokes Session O. Dryyyyyy by bingbagbo(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Ajibel: this op needs to be referred to bin gbagbo memorial psychiatric hospital...why need to create this useless thread when there is a complaint thread...i mean no insalt though...

tell am oooo my brother undecided

Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day ? / Turner Brown / What Is Your Favourite Disease?