Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Increase Your Cashflow In 2013 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Increase Your Cashflow In 2013 (559 Views)

Be Your Boss In 2013 With This List Of Businesses / 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / Greatest Investment Oppurtunity (a Must Read If You Want To Succeed In 2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Cashflow In 2013 by y2kjoerami: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Become a distributor of an everly needed alkaline supplement and make approximately N50k/month.This supplement work for so many diseases with overflowing testimonies.Keep your job and run this part time.Apart from the profit,the company gives cash benefit to those that sold upto 30 pieces.Interested call 08153600938.Opportunity is available nationwide
Re: Increase Your Cashflow In 2013 by Hamos27(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
If u av bin searchn 4 ow to make money online,dn this is for you..straight 2 business:
wen u hear d term makin money'wat must come into ur mind is xchange product/services..Now to mke real cash on internet, u must b selin stin to some other persn.thats just d truth and it's the same in ofline biz..I DNT care wateva busines model u folow ,yu can't make moni online if u do nt sell stin onlin,if u hear dat there is someone makn moni onlin somewhere,wat dt simply means is dt d persn is seln stin online..LEMME SEE IF I CN PROVE IT:lt us tke a luk at a few hugely profitable internet biz out there to see if i'm right wit my claim or nt..
1.GOOgle.com:is the largst internet search portal&they r veri profitable.wat do dy sel,they r selin targeted advertisn to oda website owners and they gt paid handsomely 4 it.these adverts ar called Google AdWord.
2.FACebook.com:we al knw facebuk .so no stories.take a luk at d ADS on d right handside.the model works lyk google selin ad spaces on pay per click basis
3.NAIRAland.com: owner seun osewa mks hs money nw frm sellin advert spaces in form of smal boxes to advertisers
4.ZAPPOS.com:is an onlin shop,curently based in henderson,NEVADA,USA in 2009,their revenue was USD$1BILLION.did u read dt well?this is a billion wit a ''B''.HOW do dy mke moni?dy sell.wat do dy sell?SHOES!check it out yourself.
5.dOUBLeyourdating.com:d owner of dis site is David D'angelo (real name is Eben Pagan)has built a multi million dolar online busines basd on selin datin advice to men..he sels ebooks,video,audio e.t.c on datin .there r many xamples bt i just wanted to point out the fact dt u must b selin stin to mke moni on d internet.and remember u ar goin to b using jxt ur email address,mobile phone
-you won't nid a website
-you wont nid to write any articles
-you wont nid any programin skilss
the easiest way to mke moni online is selin informatn..THE SIMPLEST WAY U CN DO DIS &SUCced faster is selin Solutions..YOU CN PACkage solution to piple's problem into wat we cal informatn product and sell it.bt then.....
>>wat exactly r informatn product?
>how r u goin to package dm?
>exactly whc type of informatn product wil mke u moni fast?
>how r u goin to sell dm without using a website?
>how r u goin to find d piple that r ready to pay u for such info..
I'LL HELP U TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND ENSURE U CAN COMBINE THESE STRATEGIES TO MAKE MONI ONLINE..I AM SURE YOU'D LIKE TO GT AN ANSWER TO THESE QUESTNS AND START APPLYN DM EITHER IN UR BUSINES ORUSE DM DIRECTLY TO MKE MONI ONLINE..if u r interested-mosbram4success@ovi.com
Re: Increase Your Cashflow In 2013 by alubeze1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I know I will be offending some
people by doing this, but in order
to put some smiles on the faces of
Some people who really wish to take
part in this on-going offer

I just have to do it

The 2go Naira Kit is Now N2,000

20 SPOT LEFT!!!!!

Those of you who have been pleading
that we bring down the price, your
request have been granted.

So you better Hurry to acquire this.

WARNING: We only Have 20 SLOT LEFT!

REMEMBER, it's a kit that will show
you how you can start making a cool
N6,000 every day to your Bank Account

No Investment or Special knowledge Needed

The Good thing is that, you can
start earning the very day you key
into this offer, and everything can
be done on your phone you don't need
to go to the cafe

I swear, this is the easiest online
business that can make you legitimate money

The Kit is 100% Guaranteed!

And it's Specially for students and workers.

To order for the Kit, Pay the Sum of
N2,000 only to the Account
stated Below:

BANK: UBA
Account Name: Ebiye Alubeze
Account Number: 05160680005861

After payment, Text "2go Naira kit"
with your name, email address,
teller number to 07064674339

The Package will be sent to your
email within 3 HOURS of payment confirmation

WARNING: This Offer Is Made to profit you the most.

Remember this is a Package that others
paid 3k for, and you have the chance
of getting it for only N2,000

Don't waste this opportunity, take
action right away.

It's going to be for first come first serve.

I am making N6,000 every day for myself
i just want to help that's why i decided
to unleash the secret, am not after your
money.

I would have given it free, but i've
come to understand that free things
are valued as worthless.

So you better take action Today!
Its 100% in your benefit.

See you on the inside!
Princeebiye4fun@yahoo.com
Head(Ebi communication resources, 42 Azkiwe street, PH)
Alubeze Ebiye

(1) (Reply)

Reclining Chair For Sale / Regency Alliance Insurance Plc:the Home Of Quality Insurance / BREAKING NEWS: Digital Goldmine Discovered In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.