Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,104 members, 7,916,213 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:57 PM

Serious Issue - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Serious Issue (583 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Issue by Darey4u2010(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Before this day, I would have compiled the article on an issue that is giving me a mental pabulum "I will post it soon". The reader may think that, I'm not serious or I'm idle and to misuse my leisure hour. I'm writing sincerely and to my perspectives, I realized that, ladies that possess or exhibit the characters (humble, beauty, intelligent, and God fearing) are out of social networking. Indeed, The accessible ones (outrageous beings) are polluting and lasterating in excess. Damn! Imagine a lady requesting for voucher card before she can chat with a guy. What a scandal? Ornamental style and Artificial beauty is now rising in timely basis. However, a self-esteem and distinctive lady are less available. They are obscure, but by change and luck. Why is it that an ambitious guy will not assemble alike being? Ok. He need to adjust her to its contentment. What's your sentiment? <<<Watch out for the editorial>>> I will like to hear from psyche prominent people to contribute on title of it.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Attend The 2013 Special Edition Of CVL Annual Lecture Symposium / Mortal Goddess (for My Val) / BOOM UPON DOOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.