Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Power To Fight Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power To Fight Satan (794 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power To Fight Satan by chyke27(m): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2013
Amazing things happened to me this year; particularly towards the end of the year. Sometime in august or sept. I was in a dream and saw a lady standing by a river, a croc was standing vertically beside her, vertically like a man and I was mystified.

Wondering at the sight, I brought out my phone in an apparent bid to video the improbable sight and before I could so do, the crocodile snatched the lady and dived underwater. I awoke with a start and as a believer I realized something was bound to go awry. But instead of praying seriously I did pray, but casually. Reason being that I never took dreams very seriously, until then.

On my way to work, the dream flashed through my mind once more and my spirit whispered there were spirits of death lurking, patiently. As a believer in Jesus Christ, I know what it means for my spirit to speak to me. I turned around and went back home. Wasn't ready to barter with my life. In any case, I wasn't ready to meet God, yet.

That same day, my neighbour, a dear lady got involved in an accident and died. I heard it and felt...how foolish was I, that was one death that could have been averted if only I took that dream seriously and fought the necessary battle to destroy the plan of the devil. I thought I was the target.

Weeks later, I was in bed and in a vision or do I call it a trance, I saw my gateman's child dead. I opened my eyes and prayed rather casually "Lord please don't let that child die". Did I say casually? I'd rather say lethergically and non-concomitally. Apparently my spirit was not stirred enough for battle with the kingdom of the air because that wasn't my relative. Weeks later, that child was dead.

Lord, how foolish can a man get. God was giving me opportunity to 'snatch men from the fire' as written in the book of Jude and here was I passing by those opportunities. But not anymore...

Weeks down the line, in another dream, I saw myself in a church, clearly, it was a funeral service for a lady I know, I jumped up with a start, the devil had fooled me enough but NOT anymore. Whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. Jesus has given me authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the powers of the enemy, nothing will harm me...and it was done. That lady is alive today, praise be to Jesus.

Then as a serial in a macabre movie, I had another dream in which a massive snake swallowed a man, this time I needed no prodding to cancel and bind the kingdom of darkness. You know what? I don't care what the devil is planning for your life or mine, all I pray for is that the Lord himself fight our secret battles and open our eyes to see the open battles so that we fight the fight of faith in Jesus name.

The book of Job says that the Lord's instruction to us is to command that the morning shake the wicked out of the ends of the earth. When the enemy comes in our lives like the flood, may the Spirit of the living God raise a standard against him for us in Jesus name...amen.

But it wasn't all bad revelations, the Lords name be praised. In fact, I never knew when I became I seer. The other night, I dreamt I plucked four massive ripe fruits, guess how much contract I got from the Fed Govt. just days later. Isn't the Lord good?

Friends, God is good and all He demands from us is seperation from the world. Those of us that are born again should purify our hearts and lives by crying unto Him for help. We should realize that people die everyday, not because God wants them dead. There is poverty and corruption and suffering because the world has been sold out to the devil. Friend, its time to drop your phone, alcohol, girls, men, tv and every other addiction and face God. He wants us to take back the earth from the devil.

God is counting on you to manifest, the next dead person who is meant to live could be a brother, a mother, or a father. It could be yours if you refuse to stand for God and fight...study God's word like you did your books, pray and receive spiritual equipment.

Does it not bother you that an issue as serious as eternity is generally waved aside for ephemeral things.
May you become everything God created you to be in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Power To Fight Satan by advocate666: 2:09am On Jan 03, 2013
so the lazy god is now chosing mumus to do what he can do himself.
Re: Power To Fight Satan by FKO1(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2013
advocate666: so the lazy god is now chosing mumus to do what he can do himself.
serozly some atheist are S.tupid any way any time i c their posts i always say "...the fools says in heart,there is no God"
Re: Power To Fight Satan by advocate666: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2013
F.K.O:

serozly some atheist are S.tupid any way any time i c their posts i always say "...the fools says in heart,there is no God"

et tu.
Re: Power To Fight Satan by OmoAlata(f): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2013
God bless you chyke27

Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

You've been given a great gift. Make sure you use it wisely.
Re: Power To Fight Satan by advocate666: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Power To Fight Satan by FKO1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
advocate666:

et tu.
whateva,kip livin in ur paradise,till judgement day! Adios

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Police Break Up Sex-Slave Cult. / Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! / Catholic Church Gets New Pope. Pope-habemus Papam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.