Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,196 members, 7,913,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Newcastle To Buy Osaze To Replace Ba? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle To Buy Osaze To Replace Ba? (7679 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle To Buy Osaze To Replace Ba? by hollandis(f): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
I hope keshi sees this and realize how biased he is .I think the Newcastle coach wants to buy osaze to spite keshi and Ameobi .

That reminds me the coach told the world and Keshi something about his decision not to release Ameobi ,According to the coach he says and I quote "Keshi knows why " ?

Well my fingers are crossed and expecting more news as the days go by .I wish keshi best of luck in his African Nations Cup sojourn but he should try and learn from the tolerance of Mancini who is very accommodating to all players not matter their temperament .Osaze on the other hand should try and be less vocal on the Social Media ,he should try to talk face to face to people he has grievance against.
Re: Newcastle To Buy Osaze To Replace Ba? by HIV1: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why cant you face reality. Substituting Ba for Osaze will only make Newcastle to go down the premier table. cool
Re: Newcastle To Buy Osaze To Replace Ba? by McGeorge1(m): 2:07am On Jan 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Bad choice. Because Osaze is simply not as good as Demba Ba as can be seen by the goals scored by both last EPL season.
Must you make silly comparisn? Osaze scored 30 goals in 55 appearance from the flanks. Someday you'll compare coaches with fans.
Re: Newcastle To Buy Osaze To Replace Ba? by COOLDUN: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
He is a good player, I wish him good luck .
Re: Newcastle To Buy Osaze To Replace Ba? by raphrinco: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
How will you manage it and what is my returns please am interested? Thanks sha ...quote author=joebol]We construct modern recyculatory system fish ponds and poultry with high return on your investments, we help busy people to manage it, we have lands for rent/lease/sales. we also sell fingerlings, juveniles growout and we conduct training and seminars too. mail us at joebol2011@gmail.com OR call 07085403484. BB PIN 30839D92[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Arbitrage Possible In Betting In Nigeria? Show Proof Please. / NPFL Goes Back To 38-match Format As New Season Begin September 20 / Basketball Winning Mathematical Trick For High Winning Percentage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.