Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Armani And Hugo Boss Suits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Armani And Hugo Boss Suits (1122 Views)

Am I Infringing On Hugo Boss Copy Right? / EXCLUSIVE: Interview With Hugo Obi, Founder Of MALIYO Games [VIDEO] / Where Can I Buy Fantastic Suits In Port Harcourt For My Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armani And Hugo Boss Suits by doncaster(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
Just sent some Armani and Hugo Boss suits down to Nigeria from UK. Just arrived tonight.
Its at a give away price, if you need just email me on tu53azu@yahoo.com.
Re: Armani And Hugo Boss Suits by larryx1: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2008
how much are your suits going for?i am interested, lanreyusuf01@yahoo.com
Re: Armani And Hugo Boss Suits by fatherab1: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ poster,
Are you very serious with your business? Why cant you put your phone number? Is the price range of your suits a secret? Why not display these so that only people who mean business will contact you?
I urgently need suits but cant communicate with you on email. I rather look somewhere.
Thanks.
Re: Armani And Hugo Boss Suits by clareomiz(f): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2008
Men! display yours goods! this na open forum.opportunity to advertise freely.who has time to be mailing you concerning prices and details. If it's really what you say it is, flaunt 'em here for all to see.
Re: Armani And Hugo Boss Suits by squad1: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2008
The poster is not ready to sell, That's just d fact.
Re: Armani And Hugo Boss Suits by presido1: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2008
Guy display the stuff make peeps wey wan buy see. but if you are serious to buy it takes noffin to contact the seller by mail. He might have his reason for not saying the price here.
peace
Re: Armani And Hugo Boss Suits by doncaster(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2008
Hello guys,
i did not put my number cos am in UK. if you can contact me by mail i will give you the number of my bros that is marketing the suits for me.
My number is 00447786303766.
Re: Armani And Hugo Boss Suits by tailor(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2008
Any body intrested in my high qaulity made in nigeria suit shirt and trouses.contact at KING JAMES TAILORS # 83 TENANT ROOAD ABA, ABIA STATE. kingdavid7b@yahoo.com 08050391436.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Starting Animal Farm In My House. Please Advise / Bulk Sms Biz: / Why Petroleum Subsidy Must Go, By Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.