Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? (839 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Laitesmart(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Given the trend we are facing these days, i guess i can say that only 10percent of Nigerian youths are not on one social network or the other be it facebook, twitter, eskimi, nairaland, 2go, etc.
At the same time, some guys and even adults see this as an opportunity to have as many opposite sex friends as possible while the ladies see it as an opportunity to be attached to many guys and everybody wants to keep such attachment a secret.
Having said that... Are you confident enough to give your partner your social network password to access every information of yours on that social website?
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
of course, there's no biggy as far as u r faithfl....
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by outrage: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yes I will.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
No. She has her's

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Laitesmart(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmmmm!
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by trimandtrendy(f): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Definitely, hubby has all my passwords,facebook, twitter, everything. Though i dont have his though, i havent bothered to ask or check
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Laitesmart(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
trimandtrendy: Definitely, hubby has all my passwords,facebook, twitter, everything. Though i dont have his though, i havent bothered to ask or check
Why?
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by larrymoore(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mynd_44: No. She has her's
end of discussion.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Exponental(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
If she can use my atm card on my behalf without defaulting, i can share a social network.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why the hell shud I?
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by k2039: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
No, the last time I did I regretted.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
larrymoore: end of discussion.
truth
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by awofasteph: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Yes, mine has my passwords even though he may not use them but still I have nothing to hide.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by claremont(m): 1:16am On Jan 04, 2013
No.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by greatgod2012(f): 3:06am On Jan 04, 2013
Yes, my hubby have them all, and i have all his........

Its called faithfulness and openess in marriage.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by CrazyMan(m): 4:01am On Jan 04, 2013
greatgod2012: Yes, my hubby have them all, and i have all his........

Its called faithfulness in marriage.
More like breach of privacy...but since it works for you and you hubby, I'd say carry on.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by nlofficial(m): 4:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Yes of course. Why should you not give if your partner asks? Unless there is something more to it. We all know what social networks are about. You not giving your password to your partner makes it look fishy.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Mynd44: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2013
greatgod2012: Yes, my hubby have them all, and i have all his........

Its called faithfulness in marriage.
Not really. The fact that you have each other's passwords does not make either of you anymore faithful than your next door neighbour.

Marriage is all about trust and if your partner needs to have your password before he/she can believe you are faithful then there is something wrong.

But hey what do I know?
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by greatgod2012(f): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2013
CrazyMan:
More like breach of privacy...but since it works for you and you hubby, I'd say carry on.

holy spirit is my witness, i never checked on any of his social account, not even his phone, but he is just trying to be open in his own way
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by greatgod2012(f): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not really. The fact that you have each other's passwords does not make either of you anymore faithful than your next door neighbour.

Marriage is all about trust and if your partner needs to have your password before he/she can believe you are faithful then there is something wrong.

But hey what do I know?

hey, i never asked for it, hes d one that will tell me willingly, even his ATM pin,once he opens any account, he tells me....hey honey, i just opened an account now and so..so..so is d pin number, same with all his social account. And thank God i never betray his trust on any of them, not even with his phone.......but i think that is own way of being open.
May Gd help us all.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Mynd44: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2013
greatgod2012:

hey, i never asked for it, hes d one that will tell me willingly, even his ATM pin,once he opens any account, he tells me....hey honey, i just opened an account now and so..so..so is d pin number, same with all his social account. And thank God i never betray his trust on any of them, not even with his phone.......but i think that is own way of being open.
May Gd help us all.
Yeah God help us all
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Laitesmart(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2013
And did u gv him yourz?
greatgod2012:

May Gd help us all.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Yes i can,i have n i still will. I dnt regret doin d@ atall... Its all abt being faithful
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by greatgod2012(f): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2013
Laitesmart: And did u gv him yourz?

yeah, read d thread from d beginning.
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by wissezy: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2013
No
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by GoGod(f): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sure
Re: Can You Give Your Partner The Password To All Your Social Networks? by Velounie(f): 1:40am On Jan 05, 2013
Y ntsince av gt no skeletons in ma cupboard

(1) (Reply)

When Ex-girlfriends Hide Their Marital Status / I Am Chocking , I Need Help! / “I Love You But I’m Not ‘in Love’ With You”: 10 WORST Breakup Excuses Of All Tim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.