Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,041 members, 7,909,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

Which One You Will Press ? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which One You Will Press ? (14076 Views)

Which Button Would You Press? / Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? / Press Release-nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Sets To Flag Off Kogi State Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by ministerblessed: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Green
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
red noni
i don't take chances lipsrsealed
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by 2legit2qwt: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
Green all day while tapping red accidentally grin
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Freiburger(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
pappilo: I am willing to bet my life that if 98% of people who have replied/voted on this hypothetical thread are faced with this situation in real life, they would press the red button. The 2% going green will include the mentally handicapped, drunks and maybe someone like Billyonaire who is worth multiple times $1million.

$1 million is N160million. Selecting the green button does not mean you are a go getter as this is a game of chance i.e. gambling and not risk taking in the business sense of it.

What will a desperate Andrew choose? Guaranteed British passport or take his chances in the US visa lottery?
So narrow minded. grin
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Bringing the total now to 28 Red and 18 Green

This is really sad, more than 1/3rd of the folks on here don't wanna take the risk...
Who send u message?? Who made u the score keeper, u no get work??
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Moschino26(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
A Bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. Te Red si oju eh. Abeg RED FIRST
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
*Shollypopz:

Who send u message?? Who made u the score keeper, u no get work??

Ah, sweetie mu, grin grin grin grin grin ofu anya m ji afu uzo, jiri nwanyo o ... ife n'ato uto, n'egbu kwa egbu
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Ah, sweetie mu, grin grin grin grin grin ofu anya m ji afu uzo, jiri nwanyo o ... ife n'ato uto, n'egbu kwa egbu
\

I hope you no dey curse her with that your village tongue. She be my pikin, so take kia.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Freiburger(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
pappilo:

What will a desperate Andrew choose? Guaranteed British passport or take his chances in the US visa lottery?
And those with the Guaranteed British Pass in reality are presently not allowed to participate in the US visa lottery. grin
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
\

I hope you no dey curse her with that your village tongue. She be my pikin, so take kia.

Bia, agadi nwanyi... she has been learning igbo besides Ogugua88 is here to translate...
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by brownlord: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
If na me and my brother or friend, with this two change em press green, weather e won or not, na me go first stab am die, cos them say, one bird, nai better pass say,the million wen dey bush, omon see red
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by zoomzu(f): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
GREEN
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by cyntiathis: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
pappilo: I am willing to bet my life that if 98% of people who have replied/voted on this hypothetical thread are faced with this situation in real life, they would press the red button. The 2% going green will include the mentally handicapped, drunks and maybe someone like Billyonaire who is worth multiple times $1million.

$1 million is N160million. Selecting the green button does not mean you are a go getter as this is a game of chance i.e. gambling and not risk taking in the business sense of it.

Many Nigerians don`t think deep these days, that is why you see things turning upside down. ofcourse in real life many will hit the red button with annoyance lol, ( make money anyhow even at the expense of their life). Have you asked yourself why the OP used RED and GREEN buttons instead of yellow and blue?
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by 1forall: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
I ain't greedy, red without a doubt - it's a $million.

Check me out in 10 years and see whether I won't be worth more than a $100million

To the greedy Gregs - good luck to half of you. You can talk to me when you're looking for what to invest in.
OP don't change the rules in the middle of the game oh
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
. . .meanwhile, the funny thing is that, for the unfortunate people that chose the green button unsuccessfully, the world would call them losers, buffoons, greedy fools, etc. For those that were 'lucky' to choose the green button and went home with a $50m bounty, the world would call them 'wise', 'brilliant risk-takers', 'natural born entrepreneurs', etc. That's the way life works.

Everyone judges you ONLY by the outcome of your actions, NEVER by the intent behind them. Sad.

4 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by ignis: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will press the green bottom if I confirm the authenticity of the 50% because life is a risk.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
It amazes me how some of you are deciding based on some superstitious meaning to the word 'colour'. Maybe you shouldn't buy a red car, red dress, red lipstick, red pen, red anything just because you think it signifies Danger. undecided
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Bia, agadi nwanyi... she has been learning igbo besides Ogugua88 is here to translate...
ehn-ehn! U don hear..She said, "don't you dare curse me"! Whatever u said, back to you sir!

Who appointed Ogugua as translator?? She sabi Igbo? undecided
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by anitank(f): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
post hidden
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by anitank(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
RED button. Am not a very lucky person
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Akainzo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will take the GREEN button.
Life is all about the risk and 50% of $100 Million so much better than instant gratification of a million dollars.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
Akanniade: Definitely red. Dont want to keep tellin people in my old age how i could have been a millionaire.
hahahahaha....so freaking true!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by sholasho(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
red button
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
*Shollypopz:

ehn-ehn! U don hear..She said, "don't you dare curse me"! Whatever u said, back to you sir!

Who appointed Ogugua as translator?? She sabi Igbo? undecided

Curse you? Haha, cool papi like me. Nne, I'm not on that level, at all.. Back to me? sweetie mu, why will u say back to me na? You know when ladies are fierce, watch out... Always on fire, so bright you can burn my eyes... but I won't look the other way. Sis, chill ok. Nothing is happening, I did not curse you

As for my sister Ogugua, she better pass you na for Igbo translation? Don't underestimate her o...you've been warned.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by fredoooooo: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
RED ............... grin
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by cyntiathis: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
pro01: . . .meanwhile, the funny thing is that, for the unfortunate people that chose the green button unsuccessfully, the world would call them losers, buffoons, greedy fools, etc. For those that were 'lucky' to choose the green button and went home with a $50m bounty, the world would call them 'wise', 'brilliant risk-takers', 'natural born entrepreneurs', etc. That's the way life works.

Everyone judges you ONLY by the outcome of your actions, NEVER by the intent behind them. Sad.

grin cheesy grin cool Am listening to IF NOBODY TALKS ABOUT YOU, THEN YOU ARE NOBODY --by 2baba.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by ibitomisi: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] forget am gonna go for red. Greedy people ain't contend with what they have, but focused people have nothing to lose.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
cyntiathis:

Many Nigerians don`t think deep these days, that is why you see things turning upside down. ofcourse in real life many will hit the red button with annoyance lol, ( make money anyhow even at the expense of their life). Have you asked yourself why the OP used RED and GREEN buttons instead of yellow and blue?

So true! People just see things on the surface without looking deeper. I almost chose red. But I looked more carefully and I remembered that RED signifies SERIOUS (and most times) fatal danger. It's possible to get the money but will you still be alive to enjoy it? Or maybe it could come with disability, or mental disorder. If $1m is worth more than your life or health, then feel free to press the red button
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Prospixcel(f): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
I wil choose red ooo
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Fadelex(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
because of my GREENDYNESS...i wil press G-REENE-D
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sweetlemon:

So true! People just see things on the surface without looking deeper. I almost chose red. But I looked more carefully and I remembered that RED signifies SERIOUS (and most times) fatal danger. It's possible to get the money but will you still be alive to enjoy it? Or maybe it could come with disability, or mental disorder. $1m is worth more than your life or health, then feel free to press the red button

This chic crack me up, grin grin grin WTH??!!

@manny4life: We need to get back to fighting angry angry You're killing me with this ur niceness. Don't you wanna talk about PTSD?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by nwa4me(f): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nt tinking twice jooor,Red button straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job / Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos) / Best Nigerian Social Networking Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.