Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,861 members, 7,938,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) (7096 Views)

Quran Verses On The Walls Of Harvard University / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State / What Is Your View?: Quran Verses Appear On Russian Baby’s Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Location: Dagestan, Russia. Videos and news articles are available below the pictures.
Disclaimer: We have not fully authenticated this incident. However, several reports have proven it to be genuine.
Videos:
Koran passages 'appear on baby's skin'
Source: #9 NEWS, NINEMSN Australia.
A baby is being hailed a "sign of God" in Russia after passages from the Koran allegedly began appearing on his skin, reports claim.
The parents of nine-month-old Ali Yakubov claim the phenomenon began when the word Allah showed up on their son's chin whenhe was a few weeks old, British newspapers report.
Other words then started appearingon other parts of his body, including his arms, legs and back, before mysteriously fading away, the parents claim.
"Ali always feels bad when it is happening - he cries and his temperature goes up," his mother was quoted as saying.
"It's impossible to hold him when it's happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle - it's so hard to watch him suffering."
The marks usually appear each week on a Monday and then again sometime between Thursday and Friday, she claims.
Medics at the family's town in Dagestan province, near Chechnya, are said to be baffled by Ali's condition.
They have reportedly dismissed speculation someone the words arecaused by someone writing on his skin.
The phenomenon has reportedly made Ali the subject of religious homage by many locals in the troubled region.
One local MP even hailed Ali as "a pure sign of God".
"Allah sent him to Dagestan in order to stop revolts and tension in our republic," Akhmedpasha Amiralaev was quoted as saying. http://www.islamcan.com/miracles/quranic-verses-appear-on-miracle-baby-in-dagestan-russia.shtml

Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by outrage: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Omo! This things are becoming more and more common! People just dying anyhow, disasters happening. Itd time to go back to the right way! Yaumul qiyamah is drawing very close.
May Allah guide us in the right path.
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
outrage: Omo! This things are becoming more and more common! People just dying anyhow, disasters happening. Itd time to go back to the right way! Yaumul qiyamah is drawing very close.
May Allah guide us in the right path.
Amen bro
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by Laird(m): 1:36am On Jan 04, 2013
MEDICAL CONDITION......IF NOT INTERPRETE THE VERSES TO ENGLISH
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by UyiIredia(m): 1:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Interesting. I will keep it in mind.
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by plappville(f): 2:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Interesting. I will keep it in mind.

Despirate muslim in parade, Arabic has suddenly becomes The sole language of the God of Isreal in which He communicates with the world undecided

Make una dey show unaself de more, maybe una fit win weak minds.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by Stalwert: 5:47am On Jan 04, 2013
^
god is from Israel? No wonder Israel murdered him!
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Laird: MEDICAL CONDITION......IF NOT INTERPRETE THE VERSES TO ENGLISH
u shd have asked for Hebrew interpretation rather than English....was original bible written with English language?

2 Likes

Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by ParisLove1: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2013
Odd. If this is really a sign from Allah, why does it make the baby so uncomfortable? In this it is
reminiscent of Muhammad's first revelation, in which -- according to Bukhari, the collection of Hadith
considered most reliable by Muslims -- Gabriel left Muhammad in a state of terror and confusion. Here again we see turbulence and discomfort accompany an alleged revelation from Allah -- belying in indirect but unmistakable terms the supposedly peaceful content of those revelations.

Anyways OP given that this story happened in 2009, that's some 4 years ago. Any updates on the current child's condition? Is Allah still tattooing on his body? I don't think so, seems Allah has taken pity on the child and decided to take his new found tattooing hobby to lesser animals like goats.grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1086660/goat-allah-coat-goes-sale
www.nairaland.com/attachments/865933_allahgoat1_jpgd148daf17d2bbd5ef2448ed45fdcd2b9
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2013
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2013
Paris_Love: Odd. If this is really a sign from Allah, why does it make the baby so uncomfortable? In this it is
reminiscent of Muhammad's first revelation, in which -- according to Bukhari, the collection of Hadith
considered most reliable by Muslims -- Gabriel left Muhammad in a state of terror and confusion. Here again we see turbulence and discomfort accompany an alleged revelation from Allah -- belying in indirect but unmistakable terms the supposedly peaceful content of those revelations.

Anyways OP given that this story happened in 2009, that's some 4 years ago. Any updates on the current child's condition? Is Allah still tattooing on his body? I don't think so, seems Allah has taken pity on the child and decided to take his new found tattooing hobby to lesser animals like goats.grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1086660/goat-allah-coat-goes-sale
www.nairaland.com/attachments/865933_allahgoat1_jpgd148daf17d2bbd5ef2448ed45fdcd2b9
i uploaded the pix to shows that only religion accepted by Almighty God is Islam and if u have u sign to kindly bring it up.id heard a bible fell from sky and it was written wit current English language whereas original was in Hebrew.lol
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by Ymodulus: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2013
kasheemawo: i uploaded the pix to shows that only religion accepted by Almighty God is Islam and if u have u sign to kindly bring it up.id heard a bible fell from sky and it was written wit current English language whereas original was in Hebrew.lol

my friend will you sharrap?

You mean a religion of Contradictions is the accepted religion?

Gosh religionist are something else.

@MODERATORS i thought islam has its section?

I have noticed this twice now, whenever there is a story of such nature you dont move it to the islam section it comes here
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by ParisLove1: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2013
kasheemawo: i uploaded the pix to shows that only religion accepted by Almighty God is Islam and if u have u sign to kindly bring it up.id heard a bible fell from sky and it was written wit current English language whereas original was in Hebrew.lol
Yes i know what you did that's why i asked some questions. Would you be kind enough to answer them and stop sounding like a retàrd?
Paris_Love: Anyways OP given that this story happened in 2009, that's some 4 years ago. Any updates on the current child's condition? Is Allah still tattooing on his body?
Also "Allah" wrote the koran without vowels/diacritical signs.

Why would he now write them with those signs? Did he go back to school?

Does this mean the koran is getting a newer version?

tststs, wasn't the koran perfect/clear/complete the first time? Did allah lie or made a mistake?

------> Any Muslims saying those writings are from Allah is blaspheming.

PS: Did Allah fire Gabriel? I thought it was the Angel's job to send Allah's messages to the Muslims... Why didn't he do that on Muhammad's skin? Or straight on some goat's skins?

If Allah is updating the koran and also his methods, couldn't he e-mail or take over TV waves? Something less hurtful and with bigger coverage? Al-jazeera?
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by Alaafialoro(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2013
Bible fell from the sky? Who told you such? Only muslims do say quran fell from the sky. Don‘t be deceived by these things intended to deceive gullible people, this is nothing but a medical condition, take it or leave it!
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2013
medical condition, pls explain
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Can u explain this to me,it happened in Indonesia tsunami disasters where only mosques were left even churches were washed away like other houses.

Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by onetrack(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2013
How come these things never happen to well-educated atheist families in Sweden, but only uneducated religious families?

Anyhow, it's clear to me why the markings appear and then fade away: the ink that the man used to write on the child will fade away after a couple of baths. When the man writes some more verses, that is when they appear again. I can do this very thing in my own home, and I'm an atheist!
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by onetrack(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2013
kasheemawo: Can u explain this to me,it happened in Indonesia tsunami disasters where only mosques were left even churches were washed away like other houses.

The mosque is better built than the other buildings, that is all. This is not unusual given that mosques are built with sturdier materials like stone or reinforced concrete. Even the Kaaba in Mecca has been destroyed twice since Muhammad's time.

1 Like

Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2013
onetrack:

The mosque is better built than the other buildings, that is all. This is not unusual given that mosques are built with sturdier materials like stone or reinforced concrete. Even the Kaaba in Mecca has been destroyed twice since Muhammad's time.
i love the way u think but if u can reason well like being u shd be able to deduce that Islam is a religion acccepted to God.........are u telling me that only mosques were connstructed wit concrate and others wit sand? secondely bring ur prove where kaaba was destroyed and pharhap ppl that tried it were distroyed together wit there elephants see Quran 105

1 Like

Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by Alaafialoro(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2013
@kasheemawo.. It could be any form of medical condition, we have seen things that used to appear impossible now medically explained.
As per the mosques that were not destroyed, just like the atheist who wrote earlier, they were actually built on a good and solid location. Besides, how many church buildings are there in indonesia when less than 3% of the total population are xtians?
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by onetrack(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2013
kasheemawo: i love the way u think but if u can reason well like being u shd be able to deduce that Islam is a religion acccepted to God.........are u telling me that only mosques were connstructed wit concrate and others wit sand? secondely bring ur prove where kaaba was destroyed and pharhap ppl that tried it were distroyed together wit there elephants see Quran 105

Do some research. The Kaaba was destroyed in a battle between rival groups of Muslims in 680 AD, then again in a flood in the 1600s. The current Kaaba dates from the 1600s because of this flood.

Religious buildings are usually made from sturdier material than private homes of poor people, which are often made of wood or mud-brick. If you live in Nigeria then you already know this! There are also stories of churches surviving floods as well.

Also answer me why mosques can and have been destroyed by Christians in Nigeria during riots in places like Kaduna? If Islam is truly a 'religion of God' then why doesn't he protect all the mosques instead of just some of them?

1 Like

Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
@kasheemawo.. It could be any form of medical condition, we have seen things that used to appear impossible now medically explained.
As per the mosques that were not destroyed, just like the atheist who wrote earlier, they were actually built on a good and solid location. Besides, how many church buildings are there in indonesia when less than 3% of the total population are xtians?
firstly what is the medical term? Secondly churches are in best position to build house with concrete foundation through tithe and excess from private jets. Lately support ur claims wit pix or book.
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
@onetrack You didnt say anything about the maiize with Allah's name on it
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by onetrack(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
abubello: @onetrack You didnt say anything about the maiize with Allah's name on it

It looks like a project from a school art class.
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2013

what a truly ignorant statement.

So we should start looking for Quranic signs on babies, goats, birds and whatever, to validate your claim that ISLAM is the only religion ?

You guys are LOST without Christ.
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by onetrack(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
kasheemawo: firstly what is the medical term? Secondly churches are in best position to build house with concrete foundation through tithe and excess from private jets. Lately support ur claims wit pix or book.

The medical term is "someone wrote on my body with a marker"

The flood in Indonesia happened in an area with almost no Christians. Or, how do you know that churches did not survive? Did the photographer only take photos of mosques?

So many questions.....and in the end religion is shown to be based on nothing but belief in superstitions, confirmation bias, cherry-picking, and unverifiable reports.
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
abubello: @onetrack You didnt say anything about the maiize with Allah's name on it
never mind him jor he wil say its plant condition.lol be wise b4 is too late.
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by Alaafialoro(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
@kasheemawo.. Did I say I am an expert in the field? Besides, it could be due to genetic disorder or due to teratogenesis or any other form.
As for church building, there‘s no way church building can be strong in a country with the highest population of muslims in the world. Muslims are violent people and there are commentaries all around showing how xtians are being persecuted, so how are they going to fund their church building well?
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by Alaafialoro(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Realy? I had once seen a tree with ‘Jesus Christ‘ engraved on it, I concluded that someone must have written that . But you people would have taken such as another sign of Allah‘s acceptance of islam as the only religion if it was arabic word written on it.
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
frosbel:

what a truly ignorant statement.

So we should start looking for Quranic signs on babies, goats, birds and whatever, to validate your claim that ISLAM is the only religion ?

You guys are LOST without Christ.
ur are mixing it up dude,how is Christ? Was he not created by Almighty God........most of the Christians dont know the diff btw God(creator) and Jesus(mary son) except Jehovah witness group....God created Jesus d way he created Adam why not calling former too to be God..........christianity confused religion where everything contradict one another........now Christians wil be using Queen James version to preach that gay marriage is allowed.i no fit laugh jare.

1 Like

Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:

Realy? I had once seen a tree with ‘Jesus Christ‘ engraved on it, I concluded that someone must have written that . But you people would have taken such as another sign of Allah‘s acceptance of islam as the only religion if it was arabic word written on it.
written in which language pls,Hebrew,English,yoruba ?
Re: Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) by kasheemawo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
@kasheemawo.. Did I say I am an expert in the field? Besides, it could be due to genetic disorder or due to teratogenesis or any other form.
As for church building, there‘s no way church building can be strong in a country with the highest population of muslims in the world. Muslims are violent people and there are commentaries all around showing how xtians are being persecuted, so how are they going to fund their church building well?
ur eyes deemed? Is it only churches and mosques in the area? What abt other houses around the mosques? Did u see anything that touch d mosque even their pants were intact after the turbulent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spying And Prying Into People’s Lives / Ruling On Raping / Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.