Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Re- Introduction To The Fola Sasegbon Law Foundation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re- Introduction To The Fola Sasegbon Law Foundation (694 Views)

A Driver And Dispatch Rider Needed Urgently At Fola Agoro Shomolu Lagos / Fola Ogunshola Finishing School / Introduction To Job Application / Selecting A Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re- Introduction To The Fola Sasegbon Law Foundation by shedee6: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2013
I am writing to make a formal re-introduction of the Fola Sasegbon law Foundation to the Nigerian Bar Association Lagos Branch.

The Fola sasegbon Law Foundation, which comprises of the Fola Sasegbon Law Library is giving out Free Offices to Junior Legal practitioners who wants to practice on their own, but have no money to rent their own office a free office space to enable themestablish them self in the practice.

I would like to appeal to junior legal practitioners who are interested to submit their application to the Fola Sasegbon Law Foundation at 46 Akinsoji street,Igbobi Fadeyi, Lagos or to the contact bellow.

Mr Chibuzor Shedrach
chibesst@yahoo.com
Re: Re- Introduction To The Fola Sasegbon Law Foundation by ifyalways(f): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2013
OP, I want to hope you are for real. There are certain people you don't mess with, lawyers are one of such people.

I know the foundation sha. With 2K5 per year registration, one gets a whole year membership access to their library.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls, What Is VHR? / Vacancy For An Experienced Reservation Officer - Immediate Start / Graduate Trainee Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.