Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money (1647 Views)

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / Wale In Naija; Who Should He Be Recording With? / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by ijebabe: 1:17am On Jan 04, 2013
*From 360nobs
The twins are at it again, check out this video footage of P-square and Kalenna Harper of Dirty Money in Studio konvit music, Universal music. Exclusive new joint new hit coming pretty soon. These cats are make some pretty huge moves and steps.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I_M-hr8n94
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23am On Jan 04, 2013
For commercials? Yeah! Nice... But for us d fans of club bangers, wtf is dat?
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by braine(m): 2:11am On Jan 04, 2013
^Lol
But the song aint bad tho, its obvious they're still doing some edition.
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Dfrenzy(m): 3:09am On Jan 04, 2013
Uhm...!
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2013
I can't wait to hear the full version.
Idowuogbo: For commercials? Yeah! Nice... But for us d fans of club bangers, wtf is dat?
Music is not always about "nack you apako".
Sometimes you just want a laid back song that makes you feel good.
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2013
ONE who the fook she is?

TWO what kinda really skanky crappy hair is that?

bleh. looks really fugly
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new: I can't wait to hear the full version.
Music is not always about "nack you apako".
Sometimes you just want a laid back song that makes you feel good.
I no... But! Like I stated earlier, for "us" d club banger lovers, worris dat? I need me some mad beatz mehn...
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I no... But! Like I stated earlier, for "us" d club banger lovers, worris dat? I need me some mad beatz mehn...
Yeah! I feel you. I've probably rocked even harder music a necessary prerequisite to get wild but when the chips are down and you're feeling the after effects of all the party Jamz, you need something to cool off with and that's when the laid back type of music comes in.

For me, it's more like POISON and ANTEDOTES.
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by ijebabe: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2013
Different strokes for different folks. Although I can't imagine Brand_new partying grin
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe: Different strokes for different folks. Although I can't imagine Brand_new partying grin
grin grin grin grin grin You never can tell...Used to be a club hopper then there was an abrupt halt.
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by ijebabe: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2013
I need proof, I can't just take your word for it, hehehe!
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2013
The finished product - with an increased tempo and a few touches here and there will definitely be a banger. no doubts about that.
Peter should consider rewriting his verse, he's not that much of a good singer.
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe: I need proof, I can't just take your word for it, hehehe!
unfortunately, i have no proof but i can confidently say i've met Denrele Edun and Djinie on an Island club before. It was an event where lot of celebs popped in. Wiz kid performed "hala at your boy" that night and several other artistes also did gigs.
I've also seen Bez perform in a small gathering at in a club at Ikoyi. That was even before he got famous.
Trust me, i'm a power Networker and night clubs are the best places for informal meetings.

Koko lounge and Chrome (formerly known as Tribeca night club) were my favorite spots.
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new:
Yeah! I feel you. I've probably rocked even harder music a necessary prerequisite to get wild but when the chips are down and you're feeling the after effects of all the party Jamz, you need something to cool off with and that's when the laid back type of music comes in.

For me, it's more like POISON and ANTEDOTES.
If dats d case, I'll rada listen to jazz or opera. I repeat, worris dat? Especially peter's part, omg! Arrrrghhhh!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
If dats d case, I'll rada listen to jazz or opera. I repeat, worris dat? Especially peter's part, omg! Arrrrghhhh!!! lipsrsealed
Jazz is okay but Opera is a NO No for me and as for that song, we all know Peters song writing is wack.
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by ijebabe: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2013
J12: The finished product - with an increased tempo and a few touches here and there will definitely be a banger. no doubts about that.
Peter should consider rewriting his verse, he's not that much of a good singer.
cool
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by ijebabe: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new:
unfortunately, i have no proof but i can confidently say i've me Denrele Edun and Djinie on an Island club before. It was an event where lot of celebs popped in. Wiz kid performed "hala at your boy" that night and several other artistes also did gigs.
I've also seen Bez perform in a small gathering at in a club at Ikoyi. That was even before he got famous.
Trust me, i'm a power Networker and night clubs are the best places for informal meetings.

Koko lounge and Chrome (formerly known as Tribeca night club) were my favourite spots.
Alright but still doesn't mean you've got the moves smiley
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by ijebabe: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Badosky & opera??!
Na to use razor tear vein be that!
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Alright but still doesn't mean you've got the moves smiley
Na, i don't go dancing.
I go there to lounge and feel the vibes. grin grin
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Badosky & opera??!
Na to use razor tear vein be that!
Looolz...trust me, am a massive fan of Katherine Jenkins. Wierd rite? grin grin
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new:
Jazz is okay but Opera is a NO No for me and as for that song, we all know Peters song writing is wack.
Lolz.... Meanie!
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by ijebabe: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Looolz...trust me, am a massive fan of Katherine Jenkins. Wierd rite? grin grin
Weird and oddly arousing grin
Re: Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money by 0key: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Some people are very funny. They are always looking for ways to criticise anything by psquare. To some, it's not a club song and to others, peter's role isn't too good. SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Dead Lines/punchlines From Some Nigerian Artist / New Album: Breaking Boxes By High M And The Factory Pack / INSTRUMENTAL: P-square – Nobody Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.