Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them (1954 Views)

Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife..after Calling Them A Curse (phot / Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife..after Calling Them A Curse. / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by Isodux(m): 4:42am On Jan 04, 2013
Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord Who Happens To Be A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling them ‘Bastards With No Future’

Commercial sex workers operating around cable point Asaba, Delta State yesterday manhandled a high profile politician in the state capital over his demand for their unpaid rents.

Victim of the unfortunate anger of the prostitutes, (name withheld) had reportedly sought for payments from the prostitutes, for three months of unpaid rents when...

Continue.... http://isodux.com/asaba-prostitutes-strip-their-landlord-a-pdp-chieftain-naked-for-calling-them-bastards-with-no-future
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by Jellita: 4:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Mu he he he he he he

LWKMD!!!

Never quarrel with an ASHAWO I tellya! cheesy
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by cockyjay: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita: Mu he he he he he he

LWKMD!!!

lol you're on point. They have nothing to be ashamed of. What of the picture of the PDP chieftain? grin wink
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by cockyjay: 5:35am On Jan 04, 2013
undecided Op the link is not working
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita: Mu he he he he he he

LWKMD!!!

Mu che che che che che che! cheesy
Callo callo and her bad mouth grin

Callo come first o! Which wan come be Jellita again naw
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by ignis: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
LWKMD
Interesting news
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by olenyi: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2013
The girls no dey fear uche face at all grin
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by slimyem: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2013
hehehe.
They really showed him the colour of bastards.
Next time,he nor go look ashawo for face talk less of trying to run them down with his mouth..
Dem dey their own world..grin
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by greatgod2012(f): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Talk of people who are shameless, ashawos are one of them. Calling them bastards will surely bring out d shamelessness in them out towards d person who call them such, me, i no dey look their face , they no send anybody.
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by Jellita: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
pDude:

Mu che che che che che che! cheesy
Callo callo and her bad mouth grin

Callo come first o! Which wan come be Jellita again naw

Where you dey wey I dey 'deck' and KONK Jarus for 'send-off' party for 'POLITRICKS' section? grin

You know there are always 'SHARLOTS' aka SHARIA HARLOTS TO COMPLETE HIS WORK KE!
Mu che che che che che che
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by Jellita: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
cockyjay: lol you're on point. They have nothing to be ashamed of. What of the picture of the PDP chieftain? grin wink

I hope nor be one of my 'boyfriends' o? He has had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many incidents like this in the past, present and future! grin
Re: Asaba Prostitutes Strip Their Landlord, A PDP Chieftain Naked For Calling Them by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
Lol,i remember some 4 years back when i was a corper in osogbo,me and my girlfriends used to live very close to a brothel and when we pass there,you dare not look at them before they insult you and beat you up.they were so shameless that i always feel sorry for them.there was a time a corper friend then came to greet us in the evening around 7.5o pm and he wanted to change one thousand naira note and went to meet the ones standing in front of the brothel and said 'ashewo help me change this one thousand naira note into 2 five hundred naira',omo this our corper friend got 2 slaps for calling them ashewo,they were already tearing his shirt when me and my friends came to beg them.we were almost kneeling down before they left him.we were like ha,aunty e mabinu ma,he doesnt know anything.then one of the prostitutes said na because you be fine girl,i no send you papa,make you tell this fool say we no they look im face,if he pass here again,na 6 of us go do am o

(1) (Reply)

Is It Rude To Demand For "Thank You" / When Your Baby Daddy Got Strong Genes. Lol. / Unbelievable! How A 15 Yr Old Boy Mistakenly Impregnates 16 Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.