Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,224 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:42 AM

Questions ... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Questions ... (498 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions ... by lastmanstandn(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2013
I am new to nairaland and I this section is great.
I have been very conversant with the computer world since 1999 and at a point in time knew how to operate free hosts, upload on cpanel, and copy sources of other webs, edit and paste in the free hosts to have a web page. All these I did for fun back then.

I also learned more about graphic designs which I took serious then and can give myself a C on right now as I have relied on it to make some little living lately aside my salary.

Right now the computer world has become a money making machine and I feel so unhappy seeing myself left behind.

Hence, I plea that someone here provides answers on my questions.
Do I necessarily need to go back to school to become a great webmaster.?
Is it expensive to learn?
Will it require that I quit my current job?
Can I become good in just 6months (I am a speedy learner)
Is web designing complex.

Please help with these questions.
Re: Questions ... by yawatide(f): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
1) A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush
2) You have 5 fingers for a reason
3) Technically, you don't have to go to a school to learn this trade
4) Despite your speed of learning, becoming a pro in this field takes years (it's not just about what you do but how you do it).

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Hello Webmasters My Website Is Unable To Open And It's Slow.pls Help Me Out. / Another Website Review Needed / Special Obama Discount! Get 25% Off Any Web Design Package @ Dadycandoit.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.