Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,388 members, 7,974,622 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:30 AM

Too Much Infection... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Too Much Infection... (751 Views)

Tips On Vigina Yeast Infection And How To Treat It With Garlic / How Can One Get Ride Of Toilet Infection / CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Infection... by nath01(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Doctors, mothers and experienced women in the house,pls help me my wife have been having infection, making s3x painful for her and we have not enjoy love making since the we married 3 year ago.she had done series of test and medication yet the infection still reocuring.dont know next step...because i married her a virgin and her personal hygein is ok
Re: Too Much Infection... by mkoabiola: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2013
nath01: Doctors, mothers and experienced women in the house,pls help me my wife have been having infection, making s3x painful for her and we have not enjoy love making since the we married 3 year ago.she had done series of test and medication yet the infection still reocuring.dont know next step...because i married her a virgin and her personal hygein is ok
Visit a medical doctor ,dat is d sure bet.

(1) (Reply)

Needs Urgent Attention / Minister Of Health To Close Down Fake Medical Laboratories / High Heels Risks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.