Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding (48398 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Photos From President Jonathan Daughter's Traditional Wedding / Photos From Senator Florence Ita-giwa's Daughter Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by dulphines: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi: Where can I buy odu Enyi in America ,the type that ada Rochas is holding in her hand (preferably the off white color )
I like it so much
Uloma is built like her mama
Some men like thick women,a matter of choice
I didn't knw u love it dat much. Just sent some 2 Michelle Obama. I'l make 1 available 2 u soon. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi: Thank God for google grin grin
[size=18pt]The man na professional personal assistant before rochas elevated him for sake of Uloma hmm[/size]
Lucky man

MINSTRY OF LAND, SURVEY AND URBAN PLANNING
PROFILE OF HON. UCHE NWOSU

An illustrious son of Umuokwe, Eziama-Obaire in Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State, Uche Nwosu was born on the 8th of August, 1975 into the family of Late Rev. Daniel Nwaobi Nwosu and Mrs Jamaimah Nwosu.

Young Uche had his Primary Education at the Shehu Sanda Kerimi Primary School Maiduguri between 1982 and 1988. This was followed by his Secondary training at the Government Secondary School, Eziama-Obaire, Nkwerre, Imo State (1988-1994). He attained the WAEC School Certificate in flying colours.

By 1995 Uche secured admission into the Imo State University, Owerri where he read Urban and Regional Planning. He pursued his studies at the University with zeal and commitment from 1995 to 2000 when he graduated with a B.Sc. Second Class honours degree.

During his time in the University, Uche Nwosu played active part in Students Union politics culminating in his being elected the first SUG Director of Transport in IMSU.

Subsequently, he held the following positions:

* Secretary, SUG Caretaker Committee
* Secretary, national Association of Nigerian Student
Imo State chapter.

Since after graduation from the University his working experience spans over ten years in different capacities viz:
* Personal Assistant to the President of Rochas Foundation
* Personal Assistant to the Special Adviser on Inter-Party Relations to the President and Commander – in – chief
* Director of Finance, Action Alliance
* Former National Secretary, Action Alliance
* Personal Assistant to the present of the Nigeria Red Cross Society
* Deputy Chief of Staff to the Founder of Rochas Foundation

u did not tell us that he is married with 3 children among whom is................................ . Ur writeup is incomplete, pls go and research further .lolz
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: u did not tell us that he is married with 3 children among whom is................................ . Ur writeup is incomplete, pls go and research further .lolz

Who?
shocked shocked

The Uche Nwosu guy is married with 3 children?
Impossicant
Please give us proof
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Chinoanyi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
mymadam: All the best, young lady. God bless Nigeria.

hummmmm s dat a young lady in ur eyes shocked
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
vanstanzy:

Last warning! Write objectively or don't write@ all, else u'll be banned.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahaahah oga how much be my fine mek i pay am? Abeg ban me mek i use style rest joor. Ahukwalanu nwapa o
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Urine: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi:

Na so I see am
A Rochas boy all the way and then he crowns it with his daughter
That marriage must survive or the young man will lose big time
Must they all wear white like Rochas

You couldn't have said it better, his balls are in the hands of the Okorocha family.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi:

Who?
shocked shocked

The Uche Nwosu guy is married with 3 children?
Please give us proof
joke nah, u mean u didn't see lolz there? Hahahah u don forget say anytime nija people dey write person autograph dem dey always add he is married with so so so children? Hahahahahah i don pull ur leg small

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Urine:

You couldn't have said it better, his balls is in the hands of the Okorocha family.

What fragile balls they are
Poor things
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: joke nah, u mean u didn't see lolz there? Hahahah u don forget say anytime nija people dey write person autograph dem dey always add he is married with so so so children? Hahahahahah i don pull ur leg small

I knew Igbos no dey do that kain thing
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Arysexy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Chino_anyi:

hummmmm s dat a young lady in ur eyes shocked

she is a young lady, how old is Rochas and when did he marry? D gal just have her mother's stature and u know d father's wealth will not allow her watch her weight even tho hers is natural

BTW d younger sister behind their mum looks sweet, how do i get to meet her cool

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
So those are her younger sisters
They look so much alike too
Arysexy ,see if you can wangle your way into a PA position with rochas
Even if na personal assistant to one of his assistants,you may eventually land a mademoiselle Rochas and enter commissioner cadre
A soon as Madame Rochas starts including you in the daily pepper soup at the govt house,go and start sewing your white up and down, grin
She don give you green light

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by tutu1: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
this girl wide oh, how old is she?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Urine: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi:

What fragile balls they are
Poor things

lmao @ fragile grin
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by mukina22: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
bigfat01: [size=15pt]i want TO REMARRY again this is so sweet [/size]
d one way u collect loan marry, u neva pay d loan finish u still wan marry anoda.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by dljbd1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
awesome! I thot i was banned from comment on nairaland. I 4 spoil ground na
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
tutu1: this girl wide oh, how old is she?

That's the way her God made her
Haven't you seen her mother and sisters?
[size=18pt]Gbo gbo bigz girlz[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Arysexy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi: So those are her younger sisters
They look so much alike too
Arysexy ,see if you can wangle your way into a PA position with rochas
Even if na personal assistant to one of his assistants,you may eventually land a mademoiselle Rochas and enter commissioner cadre

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL @ BabyIroko, ur advice makes sense ooo, am already eyeing that one at their mum's back. guess i will do something seriously extra-ordinary to enter Imo state Govt house. Rochas all the way. who has Nkiru sylanus number let me see if she can be of help? wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Chinoanyi(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Arysexy:

she is a young lady, how old is Rochas and when did he marry? D gal just have her mother's stature and u know d father's wealth will not allow her watch her weight even tho hers is natural

BTW d younger sister behind their mum looks sweet, how do i get to meet her cool

wat young re u sayin, s dis girl not more dan 30 yrs, wat do u mean by dat, wel i wish dem gud luck
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: mumulogy...u tuition fees has become calories in her body...instead of u too cry.....u are talking nonsence

How old are youyou deserve some strokes of koboko specially made with the hides of a donkey.
a toddler can write and reason better than you.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Arysexy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Chino_anyi:

wat young re u sayin, s dis girl not more dan 30 yrs, wat do u mean by dat, wel i wish dem gud luck

Rochas turned 50yrs recently, so if the gal is up to 30, did Rochas give birth to her at 20yrs? That gal is a small gal, she is just huge like her mum
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Chino_anyi:

How can she be 30 plus when her mother is in her 40s and father is 50
Some of you should shut up

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Arysexy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi:

How can she be 30 plus when her mother is in her 40s?
Some of you should shut up

may be d mother gave birth to her when she was 10yrs. I no know weda she don reach puberty at dat age sef. Many kids here arguing blindly.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Arysexy:

may be d mother gave birth to her when she was 10yrs. I no know weda she don reach puberty at dat age sef. Many kids here arguing blindly.

Abi o
People forget that there are people who know these folks down to their family's compound ever before they graced the pages of the newspaper
Uloma is a young girl
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by size38: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
She is beautiful. But looks more like an over fed child.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
I am happy for Rochas and his wife on their daughter's Igba nkwu ceremony and Subsequent church wedding
By God's grace,in 9 months Madame Rochas will go for omugwo in Jesus name.
God bless the union of Uloma and Uche Nwosu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by azzima(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
flow1759: oboy nawa oh. if only wishes were roses!!!!!!!!! :- How i wish say na me marry am eeh!!!!!! Even as she fat like Elephant, i no mind ooooh!!!!
you ppl are just too infantile or maybe you are still in your teens.Will you be happy if someone said that about your daughter?.from your comment, you dont have one yet but you will one day and I hope she is bow legged and cross-eyed. Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Worldlife: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
saxywale:
So?make we dey dance azonto cos a Nairalander was there shey...

but you are not a commissioner or are u?
he's nairalanders bellyonaire
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by azzima(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: FAT GIRLLLLLLLLL
did you really have to make this moronic statement? funny enough, your mother or father is probably fat ,maybe you sef. it's always the case.....ugly slowpoke!!!
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by chreldb(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: joke nah, u mean u didn't see lolz there? Hahahah u don forget say anytime nija people dey write person autograph dem dey always add he is married with so so so children? Hahahahahah i don pull ur leg small

Na really autograph! grin. lolz
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by neksummi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wishing them HML!
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Chinoanyi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
Arysexy:

Rochas turned 50yrs recently, so if the gal is up to 30, did Rochas give birth to her at 20yrs? That gal is a small gal, she is just huge like her mum

i just google how old is the governor of imo state n google told me 36 yrs, can u see every body s confused even google self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.