Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

How And Where Did You Meet Your First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And Where Did You Meet Your First Love (902 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where Did You Meet Your First Love by davroca16(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mine was 8 years ago when I was a waec candidate, I met her in an exam hall and she was my seat mate. The paper we were writing that day was biology, she had difficulties in decoding most of the questions. 20 mins before the ending of the paper, I was done with my answers and was waiting for the supervisors to end the exam. I knew her answer sheet was empty. And she was the preety and classic type. I guess she was feeling shy/ashamed to ask for help, and I did not want to look like a desperate helper in her eyes so I flipped my answer sheet just to make her know I was true with mine, but her pride would not let her ask for help. So I asked her if she needed my help, she replied with a smile on her face saying yes; she said she did not know how to tell me I smiled aswell. Without much hesitation, I gave her three of my answers in essay. she copied it like a machine. She sucessfully answered four question. after the exam, we left the exam hall together. We had a little discussion, and with my helpful nokia torch, I took her phone number. Ever since then we became sooo close untill. We had admission in different schools and parted for good.........................THAT'S HOW I FOUND MY FIRST LOVE.
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your First Love by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
davroca16: Mine was 8 years ago when I was a waec candidate, I met her in an exam hall and she was my seat mate. The paper we were writing that day was biology, she had difficulties in decoding most of the questions. 20 mins before the ending of the paper, I was done with my answers and was waiting for the supervisors to end the exam. I knew her answer sheet was empty. And she was the preety and classic type. I guess she was feeling shy/ashamed to ask for help, and I did not want to look like a desperate helper in her eyes so I flipped my answer sheet just to make her know I was true with mine, but her pride would not let her ask for help. So I asked her if she needed my help, she replied with a smile on her face saying yes; she said she did not know how to tell me I smiled aswell. Without much hesitation, I gave her three of my answers in essay. she copied it like a machine. She sucessfully answered four question. after the exam, we left the exam hall together. We had a little discussion, and with my helpful nokia torch, I took her phone number. Ever since then we became sooo close untill. We had admission in different schools and parted for good.........................THAT'S HOW I FOUND MY FIRST LOVE.

You call dis love?!!!! Tufia! U met ur patner-in-crime!!! No wonder u guys parted... No more exam to cheat in! And guess u found ur next "love" in anoda exam hall! Mtchew!!! *run outside to play suwe with my nieces*
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your First Love by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Way back in 1999.
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your First Love by olatunjin(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
My was 1998 was in JSS3 then and wiLl became friend and later stated dating till finished our secondary school and went to different university.She is my first love and will never forget her,will even see yesterday because I travel to see my family.She make positive impact in my life and I can't forget her because of that,will could have married each other but her family go against it because of religion stuff.I'm a christian while they are muslim.
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your First Love by Biim: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
How and where did I meet my first love? I dunno, we grew up together.

(1) (Reply)

Match Maker Link Available / DELSU Lecturer Stripped Naked In Failed Sex Attempt With Female Student / Why Do Women Never Complain Of The Dating Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.