Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,026 members, 7,949,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Unilag 2013/2014/admission - Education (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2013/2014/admission (391262 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / University Of Lagos(unilag) 2013/2014 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chizzyozi: *wavin*ova here i wan be d queen
WOW! dt wil be fun...hope u'll takecare of me sha
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: WOW! dt wil be fun...hope u'll takecare of me sha
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Weak people revenge, strong people forgive and intelligent people ignore.
~eba tinz on point~
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Godson44(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
watz up pals' reali happy with the progress of dis thread.......kip it up! (rest ma case)...
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Chizzyozi(f): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: WOW! dt wil be fun...hope u'll takecare of me sha
*whisperin*u wont regret it
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Cutesthunk(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Primeos1: @cutesthunk nd labodino...u dnt nid a visible tutor to knw d real practikal aspect...if i were wit u guyz i wuld av given u sme videos nd sme softwares u kan wrk wit at d kom4rt of ur home...
.....i'm interested o, wats ur dep. And labodino we go hook up o, i'm gonna hv to get a lappy
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by mastermynd(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
@farano:
(m) dey swt sha...
Abeg,giv me my (m) back,,ayam tired and bored of dis (f),,,mtcheeeew
Dem go go just dey pursue me lyk hen,,
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by charliejose: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hey guys!...,CAn u imagine how ur 1st day of lecture would be at Unilag wen school resumes?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Cutesthunk: .....i'm interested o, wats ur dep. And labodino we go hook up o, i'm gonna hv to get a lappy
Yes boss!!,our new oga go teach us well and even assignments go dey involved.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Primeos1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Cutesthunk: .....i'm interested o, wats ur dep. And labodino we go hook up o, i'm gonna hv to get a lappy
system engineering
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Cutesthunk(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Primeos1: system engineering
tnx man......
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
charliejose: Hey guys!...,CAn u imagine how ur 1st day of lecture would be at Unilag wen school resumes?
Dis imagination ehn!..OGIDIGAN OOO

Peeps and first day in class

Yemmy->Na wah o,na so we see ham sha.I don dey receive lecture sha,buh wait o,i ve not text ma Farano aw she dey feel....(yl lect. is on)

Kingsolo-Chai,dis lecture no sabi english sha.Thank God i ve Oxford 55th Edition.I'm happy,farano and mastermynd no dey ma dept.,dem go dey slap me every day.(Dirty,brotherly and friendly IGBAJU)

Prince-Make this guy do quick ojere,na nw wey i don book space for me and chizzy for Auditorium the guy come fix class.Hmm...i miss asiko small o,lemme see if she dey online self.

Farano-Omo na lecture be dis or sleeping pill??*rest her back a lil and sleeps off(as in,like PHCN collect thr light ni o)#smh#

Prime-Hmm...this guy even ve flare for gadgets sha!!! Na virus i go input to his system and iPad.Questions for exam must be out either Legal or illegal.

godofphysics-All dis tin wey dis guy dey teach na baby's meal nau.Lemme go online fyn ma bebe...(still going for Asiko)

Dr. Asiko-I wish i culd raise up ma hands if dis guy ask qustn,i wan go chop that rice and egg i just cooked.Lemme check ma MAGA's online self n hear lastest mugish talk.

*clears throats*

Labodinho-Lord Almighty,i thank you for this my first lecture.Itz not by might nor by my power but by yur grace u led me here and to One of the best 1st Five Uni's in Nigeria,i thank you Jerimoyah.My last day here must be with First class and with great Joy.I came here with my whole body,dnt let me lose any and i shall live to worship you till i return to thee.Amen.

#all done wyl sitting alone,opens eye and started jotting points#

#on ma knees# @all,na JOKE ooo,abeg ooo.In anyway i annoyed u,no vex sir's n ma's.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Itz not by might nor by my power but by yur grace u led me here and to One of the best 1st Five Uni's in Nigeria,i thank you Jerimoyah.My last day here must be with First class and with great Joy.I came here with my whole body,dnt let me lose any and i shall live to worship you till i return to thee.Amen.[/quote]AMEN ND AMEN
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by oladoya(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chizzyozi: *whisperin*u wont regret it
yeeeeeeeee (ifemi) wetin happen? Who tell you say him no go regret. Hey sacrificial material you better warm ursef. Wey dat guythat wanted to perform the ritual self.. We are ready with the material.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chizzyozi: *whisperin*u wont regret it
wow! den ure in! a go elp u toast my papa 2moro
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
godofphysics: Itz not by might nor by my power but by yur grace u led me here and to One of the best 1st Five Uni's in Nigeria,i thank you Jerimoyah.My last day here must be with First class and with great Joy.I came here with my whole body,dnt let me lose any and i shall live to worship you till i return to thee.Amen.AMEN ND AMEN
And Amen!!!
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
oladoya: yeeeeeeeee (ifemi) wetin happen? Who tell you say him no go regret. Hey sacrificial material you better warm ursef. Wey dat guythat wanted to perform the ritual self.. We are ready with the material.
ehn? wetin u mean? na she wan marry my papa oo..me ah no dey dere oo
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2013
Gudnite my pals.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Chizzyozi(f): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: ehn? wetin u mean? na she wan marry my papa oo..me ah no dey dere oo
*cryin nd blowin nose*ha y u dey denie me*cari ak47 wif koboko*oya tlk true
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2013
FINALLY, ASUU STRIKE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED by faith in d spiritual realm. Lets pray 4 d manifestation.
(spiritual controls d physical). Gud morni sir's &ma's
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Kiingsolomon(f): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2013
mastermynd: tank God,,d gorimapa don close for tuday,,,
ladies and gent,,i am d full director incharge,,,no bullshit plz
Lets get bak to work

#picks jotter and analyze coup d etat#

Starring godofphysics as hiredassasin

##commercial break##
hmmm, #calls mastermynd with Nokia tanasobe# Hallooo! Ogbeni mastermynd, prince don tell me everytin u sed ooo! And I go show U! #cuts d phone#
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: kaaaabiyesi ooo...kOba pe oooo...anywys,,feel free to choose any1 u lyk oo cos "Oba ba lori ohun gbogbo"..well,,anty Farano is ok but me dey jolificate wit d new Princess oo #happy#
hehe, datz my son!! #hugs him# Farano will surely take care of u. I trust her. We are going to organise a party for dat ooo, U knw?.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2013
Chizzyozi: *wavin*ova here i wan be d queen
U wan be d queen?... #stands up moves closer to her and looks at her, scrutinizing d works of God in her body# Okay, okay.... Na concubine remains for naa!, but If u take a very good care of my prince and I, I go promote u to 2nd Queen! Agreed?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2013
charliejose: Hey guys!...,CAn u imagine how ur 1st day of lecture would be at Unilag wen school resumes?
lol, I can understand u.... Seeing us like diz doesn't mean diz is how we really are (we are jez sprayn boredom-cide). So, everyone is set for d day.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by ugonna1054(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,HOW WAS YA. NIGHT
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2013
labodinho:
Dis imagination ehn!..OGIDIGAN OOO

Peeps and first day in class

Yemmy->Na wah o,na so we see ham sha.I don dey receive lecture sha,buh wait o,i ve not text ma Farano aw she dey feel....(yl lect. is on)

Kingsolo-Chai,dis lecture no sabi english sha.Thank God i ve Oxford 55th Edition.I'm happy,farano and mastermynd no dey ma dept.,dem go dey slap me every day.(Dirty,brotherly and friendly IGBAJU)

Prince-Make this guy do quick ojere,na nw wey i don book space for me and chizzy for Auditorium the guy come fix class.Hmm...i miss asiko small o,lemme see if she dey online self.

Farano-Omo na lecture be dis or sleeping pill??*rest her back a lil and sleeps off(as in,like PHCN collect thr light ni o)#smh#

Prime-Hmm...this guy even ve flare for gadgets sha!!! Na virus i go input to his system and iPad.Questions for exam must be out either Legal or illegal.

godofphysics-All dis tin wey dis guy dey teach na baby's meal nau.Lemme go online fyn ma bebe...(still going for Asiko)

Dr. Asiko-I wish i culd raise up ma hands if dis guy ask qustn,i wan go chop that rice and egg i just cooked.Lemme check ma MAGA's online self n hear lastest mugish talk.

*clears throats*

Labodinho-Lord Almighty,i thank you for this my first lecture.Itz not by might nor by my power but by yur grace u led me here and to One of the best 1st Five Uni's in Nigeria,i thank you Jerimoyah.My last day here must be with First class and with great Joy.I came here with my whole body,dnt let me lose any and i shall live to worship you till i return to thee.Amen.

#all done wyl sitting alone,opens eye and started jotting points#

#on ma knees# @all,na JOKE ooo,abeg ooo.In anyway i annoyed u,no vex sir's n ma's.
lol... Naso I stil dey thank God say dem no dey my faculty self! I Thank God, for I will neva hav a carry-over IJN, and imma gonna come finish wit first class! IJN. #faith+determination tinz#
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: wow! den ure in! a go elp u toast my papa 2moro
wait naaaa! Let farano be d queen, and let chizzy be ma concubine#me alone ni oo#. So later, she go dey promote be 2nd Queen! Se oti gbo?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Flygeriansteve: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Didnt know the ad list had been released oh... anyways anyone here in the law dept?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Kiingsolomon(f): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Didnt know the ad list had been released oh... anyways anyone here in the law dept?
silent everyone!!! #runs to him and gives him a microphone# abeg make una speak louder make dem hear, jare.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Kiingsolomon(f): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2013
Where's my dear princess Asiko? #looking around#
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Didnt know the ad list had been released oh... anyways anyone here in the law dept?
U mean first list or second list?? I'm sure u travelled abroad boss,watin u bring come for me?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2013
#Summons everyone# now, all of u, as u can see I sent d town crier(Oladoya) to call all of una for my palace...

#coughs# ehm, mastermynd give me some.....#waves hand quickly# NO No, my prince give me some water, #mastermynd is dangerous diz tym around# #drinks water#

Now, d reason for calling u pple is dat, I wonna crown d royal Queen(farano), royal princess(asiko), and d Royal Concubine(chizzy chizzy). #abeg around of applause#

#Farano, asiko, and chizzy;; on their appropriate seat# yes, Now I want to crown dem all in ya presence. #collects a crown from labodinho# now I crown My dear Queen Faranooo as d Queen of diz kingdom(thread)! #puts it on her lovely head#

#collects anoda crown from labodz# Now, I crown my dearest Asiko as d one and only princess of diz kingdom(thread). #puts it on her head, and gives her a perk on her forehead# #allows princeAdepoju to shake hands with her# oya oya, everybody clap!!!!

#wants to collect d last crown# #labodz, doesn't want to leave d crown cuz chizzy is d next# abeg, bring it or I ask dem to chop-off ur head now!!! #he quickly releases it# Now, I crown My dear Chiii Chii, as my concubine in diz kingdom(thread).#crowns her and hugs her#

#clears throat# hm, hm, hm..

Now, dat d royal family is now a standard one. We can now start d jollification.... The musician will sing for all of u, and u will dance and dance and dance.... #waves at SAINT JANET(G.O of St. Bottles cathedral) to start d music# o ya, everybody enjoy ur self. #goes inside with d new crowned.

Thnks for coming!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (415) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.