Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,118 members, 7,946,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Have You Ever Donated Blood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Donated Blood? (559 Views)

Photo:this Man Donated Blood To Save 2 Million Babies / Have You Ever Donated Or Received Blood? / 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Donated Blood? by OCTAVO: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
I wonder why some people are scared of donating blood.
Have you ever donated blood?
Re: Have You Ever Donated Blood? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2013
Yep. I lived to tell about it
Re: Have You Ever Donated Blood? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 06, 2013
I went into a hospital to donate once. They had to do a blood test before collecting the blood and unfortunately the test results showed that I had a low PCV.
I went again to give in another place but they also found the same low PCV thing.
Sad thing is, I am a universal donor and my blood type is really sought after.
Meh
Other people with similar blood type will donate theirs. They don't need mine.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Tomatoes Health Benefits: Prevents Prostrate Cancer, Other Cancers / Is Shisha A Banned??? / Nigeria ' Among High TB Nations'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.